WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

i'm not dead i'm not dead

After going through the posts, I can't say anyone is looking particularly suspicious at this point in time. I suppose the most I can say is that I'd be inclined to agree with Luneix's assessment that Tea and Guy are on opposing sides? At least, that's the impression I got.

Further bulletins as events warrant. I don't particularly want a no lynch either, but I'm really torn as to who to vote for (and I don't trust them dice. They plot against you. YES I'M TALKING TO YOU MONOPOLY DICE)
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Wow that's a horrible thread-topper ._.
Originally posted on MSPA by absoluteCertainty.

there is already a python script bot that doesn't involve reddit at all
do you know what it's called.

(its the machine. and you don't. but a lot of people did, but didn't know what it was.)

except the machine highlights weird votespots and does weird things and has weird algorithms and only sotek can understand it. :|
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

the machine died
we used it to kill prime

Mafia has changed. It's no longer about votes, roleplaying or sanity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by lynches and night kills. Mafia, and its consumption of time, has become a well-oiled machine. Mafia has changed. ID tagged forumers post ID tagged posts, use ID tagged logic. Moderators inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Thread control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Mafia has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from Prime Intellect. And he who controls the thread, controls history. Mafia has changed. When the thread is under total control, mafia... becomes routine.

I GIVE MY SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
NOT FOR SANITY, BUT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

malk eater
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Solaris loses two points for implying that anything can eat me.
Originally posted on MSPA by Sanzh.

Counterpoint, Sol. Ron Perlman once said the following sage words:

"Mafia. Mafia never changes."

Anyway right shit got a little bit distracted, probably now's a good time to try to jump back in. In terms of my reasoning, I could totally be wrong with what konec's going after-- my assumption's kind of based on how I know Guy tends to act, which is admittedly pretty shitty reasoning but I don't really have anything more substantive to go off. I think it's weird that Guy jumped on Tea's random vote as a sign of alarm but I find it possibly maybe weirder that Tea was pretty quick to fire back but I'll be honest and say I don't know what assumptions to draw from them.

Don't really have any other good reads at the moment though that might change I guess, I'd like to see some of the lurkers post something.

I GIVE YOU MY SLEEP AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LIGHTING
THE RAIN TRANSFORMED!
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

Also should probably be noted that Schazer is like on a field trip or something? She said she'd try to get on the internet whenever possible.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Sanzh if you are so super unsure about the whole Guy/Tea issue then

why did you immediately jump on Tea in your first post and imply that you were kind of okay with Guy?

Also Solaris wins the prize for freaking me the hell out.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

Is it bad that I see a lot of "weird things" but none of them are ringing to me as "scum tells"?

Also Vote Cat with extreme prejudice.

Anacreon is just being silly with her miller claim by the way. In case anyone was going to take that seriously.
Originally posted on MSPA by Sanzh.

Probably a combination of gut instinct and that when I was voting I was pretty sure Tea had more votes on him? Though now that I look back they were about even so that reasoning's pretty shaky; I guess if I had to put a reason to it it's that Tea came up with in pretty short order a host of reasons why Guy's the scum of the earth, it seemed a disproportionate response to someone not even voting for him.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

Luneix Wrote:I apologize for my plot-summary-ness, but at the moment pretty much any evidence we have is circumstantial, and I wouldn't particularly like to indict someone as scum with only a gut feeling and a few scraps of dialogue to go on.
Here's a weird thing that isn't a scumtell. Really non-committal, but... He could just be safe town? See what I mean? Is this just me getting more discretionate with mafia or is this some phenomenon that is manifesting exclusively in this game?
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

Solaris Wrote:I GIVE YOU MY SLEEP AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LIGHTING
THE RAIN TRANSFORMED!
Like, dude, I am getting hella dejavu. Like I think dejavu is the thing with all the colooooors like woah

are you like

are you like

come here and let me touch your face duuuuude are you liiiiike the malky whisperer?

So like, bro. That MrBro versus the teabro. I'm like not liking teabro for hopping on MrBro for those things.. .you know those things. The things where uhhhh the things.

Vote: Tea.
He hopped all over mrbro for things with the thing where whatever mrbro did he was going to go and say AHAH ur scum mrbro.

its that thing uhhhh... where you're fucked either thing... morton's truck i think???/ I dunno maaaan.

vote: Teaaaeaeeaeaeaaafefaeaaaa

oh ands i woudnt mind going after Viscerallllllll for goin' yall hellsodd??? like dude completely sidestepped the the thething and then went with a thing on cat??

's trippin' balls man. trippppinnn balllsss.

@Visceral: Well it helps that anacreon threw a fantastically awful vote on Lun to screw up my poor read of them.

Also what the fuck Para what the fuck

Paranoia Wrote:are you liiiiike the malky whisperer?
I'm no malky whisperer. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old poster, hired to do some wet work.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

Lots of things can eat you if you're dead, Malky.

nyoro-n~ :3
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

[Image: reads.png]

vote: Sanzh
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

Para is probably just being silly and roleplaying as whatever their role flavor is

or just being plain silly

@Mistah Visceralah: RE: Miller claim: I don't know if I'd write it off that quickly. I'd say wait a bit and see how anacrean acts before calling the claim a fake. Also the cat boss was right and I should not have randavoted (I thought it would be funny, sorry) so I don't see why you have any excuse. Any reasons for going after the cat?

I'm watching you, alot.

Also, Solaris, you've been pushing a tea lynch a lot a bit, care to tell me why? (beyond "I trust beruru")

seedy gets a ten solaris points and i also give her 1/4th of my malky points

i also promise to share with her one fourth of my palamedes prize if she can answer the ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR QUESTION

Wait which one am I seedy

I don't see me

Wait am I the top hat guy that looks like Scofflaw's Pala avatar?

PS because of your post I will do everything I can to keep you alive forever this game.

EBWOP: Wait a minute what Palamedes prize what are you planning solaris?

And Namboto you talk about Mr.Guy and Tea and other things right now, don't you dare just respond to people talking about you!

Namboto Wrote:Also, Solaris, you've been pushing a tea lynch a lot a bit, care to tell me why? (beyond "I trust beruru")
because i am still in a dream
the power is within me
what i see, what i believe
is no longer what i bleed

the sanity, the soul
the beauty, the best
through all my sorrow and all my fury i see
i see

a killer cuppa tea

word.

Oh wait I remember your me prize nevermind I'm a stupid tool.