Request a sketch!: OC edition

Request a sketch!: OC edition
RE: Request a sketch!: It back
ooh! oooh! draw a man wearing sunglasses with fists for ears!
(03-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »A small clown. A terrible clown. A clown head with shoes and a terrible, terrible grin.

HIYA, IM BACK TO DOING DOODLIES!! What a coincidence that the first things i doodly are ..
Honkits
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
It's a honkit family reunion!
Cousin Honkin is in full form today, and is that the enigmatic Don Honk on the left there?
Can't forget Reginald in the back there. (Always was a strange one, that Reginald.)
And of course, honkit numero uno, "Helen!"
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
RE: Request a sketch!: OC edition
Hiya! I noticed that alot of you have really cool characters, stories, personas, so i wanna draw em! Give me a drawing reference or a description, and i will sketch em for ya because boy do i love drawing characters and drawing in general, gimme all ya got

(Please no more than 2 characters for each submitter! Id appreciate it ♧)

I'll start working on all your prompts in 2 days, after finishing an important art piece i owe to a friend that i should have finished like 3 months ago but my priorites are fuckin stupid lmao
SpoilerShow
My fursona???? https://twitter.com/hummingmoth/status/9...34112?s=21

Also basically all the links in my signature go to a thread where I write stuff for my ocs? And my profile will be somewhere in a reply by me on the first page.

Thank you and good luck!
Bird Up !

(you are gr8 for having the initiative for taking this on tysm)
https://toyhou.se/2403781.robust-laser
myeth your arts are the motivation i needed to finally gather up a bunch of pics of my sona all in one place
Alexandria is an anthropomorphic sheep/goat/ungulate of average height; a bit squat, a bit pudgy, not particularly athletic but not totally unfit. short spiral horns, mouth like a cat or snake: rigid, but expressive when viewed from different angles. rather than wool, secretes a tar-like putty... or, a putty-like tar...? gooey, maybe a little slimy, but not sticky. tar has a rainbow sheen, like oil, otherwise appears off-black. can emit bones from tar at will. favors greatcoats & long skirts in dark/neutral tones with simple pastel/floral patterns/highlights. carries a walking stick; likes to feel regal/intimidating/imposing, usually feels exhausted. friendly like a cat. a lot like a cat, actually. add glasses to taste.
Ooo! Neato! I got a couple of personas, the first of which is Digi Dogi, a girl in anime sailor uniform with dog-ears (I got an image reference for the face: https://i.imgur.com/X4gHklX.png it's not super high resolution, but it should work).

The other one is one that I don't really have an image for because I've been tryin' to come up with new stuff, who is gonna go with the spümpkin title. She's a jack-o-lantern floating above a skeletal body, which is just wearing like, a t-shirt that just says 'GAME' on it with some sorta generic controller, bomber jacket, and sweatpants with the shirt tucked in. Sorta wide n' short, but not sans. The face would be two large oval eyes carved into the pumpkin with light shining through them and a jagged smile carved too, but no nose. She also has a baseball bat, and a cap if you feel like it.

Also they're lesbians (with each other), so, take that information as you will.
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
hey look,it’s my fursona https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aW6wodhz9Q

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
https://i.imgur.com/Y6Cnqax.png

a fancy boy with a fun mask and an ominous boy made of colorful energy

yes, somehow both of them are simultaneously me
SpoilerShow
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...k_NIke.png

This is the Nike that Team Love, one of the crews of Fortuna D&D game (that you are a part of) forcefully recruited as a companion for their trip to Fortuna.

They may be a small 'lil war bot, but they at least realize when fighting an opponent would be a losing battle. Especially when you carve the other Nike on the enemy ship in two. That helps.
squibbly
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
C-coon
coon-pai
if you feel like it, could you just doodle..... literally any character that has shown up in Tele-Trek?
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Sure i freakin will, famsquad. Tele-Trek be wack

Also, I'll be sure to process most of y'alls OCs, which are all incredibly funky fresh as usual

To everyone who hasn't made a post yet, you still can submit your OCs if ya want! There is no deadline, im jus doin this for fun and because doing this kinda thing makes me feel groovy B^)
SpoilerShow
ohhh fuck, draw boney mc choogers. he's a bonewheel skeleton with a motorcycle engine for a hip, and an attitude.

(i also have more serious ocs, but you know, screw them. boney is much cooler)
hi im myeth and this is my drawing of joe starman's oc, joe starman

[Image: 8okImMW.png?1]

rad!!!
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
hi myeth!
SpoilerShow
That is so cool. Myeth, you're awesome.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Photo  RE: Request a sketch!: OC edition
two whole months later I remember that I was going to send an oc, good job me

the oc I'm dunking is AliCat2020, she's sort of a fortuna oc, but outside of that she's just a youtuber oc
imagesShow

I may dunk a second oc into this post, but for the most part that's it.
Bursts out of the ground 6 months later

Hi B^)

Im a tad late but here's the first 3 requests from Schazer, Ac & Laser !!♧
[Image: QyEMRYN.png]
SpoilerShow
This still going on? I like ur art style.

Egg It hatched.Show