Arcana [Continueing after all?]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcana [Continueing after all?]
RE: Arcana
I cool down the coals, so that others may make easier passage across, and we don't have any unfortunate accidents.
Slorange lied about posting in everything. >: [

SpoilerShow

Solaris and PYP together throw the pumpkin.
The pumpkin safely lands on the trampoline.
Cyber cools down the coal.
Coldblooded grabs the bag and walks away.
AgentBlue is under an existential crisis.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 3HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 3HP, Pumpkin
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands, (1 zapped)
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(2 zapped)
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 3HP, carrying Minion
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 2.5HP, Page of Wands
Why pumpkin? How could you betray us after all the good times we had together? Like that time we entered that door together, and that one time I used you as a shield, or that other time I threw you down a chasm just for the hell of it? DIE TRAITOR!

Coldblooded heads down to the level where Solaris and PYP are, then drops the bag of bat food onto the pumpkin's head and then jumps down onto the bag for a nice cushion-y landing.
GERONIMO!
B-but whaaai

Hug minion tight, and get across the bridge before anyone decides to throw the switch again. Then it's just a hop
skip
jump
and run over cold coals to join cybs!
Wait! Before you throw that bag of bat food down, lemme request you try something. See those bats down there? They'll probably attack us if we go near the door. But maybe we can lure them away by dropping some bat food into that pit.

If they don't wake up and follow it, it might still be a good idea to hold the bat food up there anyway. If/When they DO wake up, that strategy might become viable; if not, it's not like it's gonna be hard to get the bag down to the bottom floor.

Also, I jump down with Solaris.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Oh! A thought: What about maybe using the switch-floor as a trapdoor to drop the bat food?
If you flip that switch, I'm ducking.
Incidentally my plan was going to be jump down onto the trampoline, but somebody placed a malevolent pumpkin there.

So, uh, hm.
Okay, how about: I sprinkle some bat food all over the white bridge, THEN throw the bag onto the pumpkin and jump down.

Unless that's too much for one turn.
yeah my current incredibly stupid but potentially awesome plan is dependent on things like 'bats not wanting to claw out my eyes' so I'mma spend this turn doing the macarena while everybody else seems to be doing things about bats
Drop down by the coals

(I am a liar. Busy too, but mostly a liar.)
SpoilerShow
Coldblooded sprinkles some food on the bridge, then throws it on the the pumpkin.

The pumpkin is slain.

Cyber dances.

Solaris and PYP jump down safely.

2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 3HP, Pumpkin
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 2.5HP, Page of Wands
Wait for someone to remove the bag, then jump down onto yon trampoline.
Ah, well that works.
I jump down to the trampoline on the left.
Place bag close to those suspicious black stalactites and then if they move, move the bag backwards, away from under them.
I wonder what that symbol above the stalactites means? I can see it on some other blocks too, but they seem inconsequential, so I'm not sure if they're just decoration or if they actually mean something.

Also, I'm gonna grab that thing to the left of the trampoline, or pull/push it if it's a lever or a button.
I kind of want to say there's a trap door with spikes underneath all of the red symbols. I mean, you notice that the spikes come from an open panel

Or at least it looks like an open panel
Jump down.
...that bridge-bat food's going to waste, is it?

We might want someone with weaponry on the upper ledge to take potshots at the bats if they wake up.

Anyway, I'll hesitate to drop down before we can figure out what that lever/button does.
SpoilerShow

Solaris removes the food and puts it under the rocks. The stalactites are not amused.

AgentBlue waits...
Cyber Slorange gets down gets down on the trampoline. Looks like their impact has moved the trampoline a little. It moves a bit to the right on its wheels, making Dpaul miss his jump and falling on PYP. OUCH.

2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 2.5HP, Pumpkin
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 2.0HP, Page of Wands
Hmmm....that other trampoline, can anyone move it over to just under the ledge with the door? That way, we might be able to bounce up to it, or I could try and jump down to it and then bounce back onto the door.

...if the bats don't kill us first.
Let's move that rightmost trampoline in such a location that it's nearly by the above ledge, and not directly under.

Then Agent can do his fancy bouncy stuff or something I'unno
Tip Toe to the other trampoline and drag it to the middle, then grab some of the food from the bag, jump up, and if the bats go toward me throw the food and fire at them, then get in the door asap.
Also make sure that the bag is not under the stalactite.
I'll just wait while Agent and Solaris do a thing

Not much I can contribute right the now
Ow. :(

Yeah I'mma hang out too.