The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Missed a phone interview today because I forgot to account for timezones.

Currently filled with a mixture of embarrassment shame and self-loathing for such a stupid fuckup.

Only recourse now is to find a hornet's nest and shove my head in it.
(11-30-2017, 05:14 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Missed a phone interview today because I forgot to account for timezones.

Currently filled with a mixture of embarrassment shame and self-loathing for such a stupid fuckup.

Only recourse now is to find a hornet's nest and shove my head in it.

That's okay, we all forget things sometimes, there are so many things to keep track of and sometimes we can't handle them all.
I completely forgot about an appointment I had with my therapist (which was going to be for free) and I felt really awful about it. But after curling up in a ball and crying I decided to call her up, apologize and promise it won't happen again. So my point is, yeah, take your time to feel bad about it, but remember it's not the end of the world after that!

(11-30-2017, 04:46 AM)BRPXQZME Wrote: »Hope that helps, but then again I’m still nobody and also not who I thought I was in the first place so what do I really know eh.

Same.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I hate pretending to be offline cus it makes me feel like i already lost, but there's this one person who is heckin me up n' im not in the mood to deal with that
SpoilerShow
Im so glad that discord has the "invisible" option but im so mad bout the fact that i gotta use it
SpoilerShow
Life is fucking unfair and I hate it. I'm tired.
The friend I mentioned who is in very serious legal trouble was about to have his last trial during these months but it was pushed until MAY, six fucking months, just because they feel like it.
that suck infared!! i'm sorry about that hopefully it get resolves soon though

own rant abt life in spoilers v
SpoilerShow
That rough. Don’t let the bozos grind you down.

SpoilerShow
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
Friend died
Hmmmmm! Turns out if I experience unpleasant smells+noises+tactile senses simultaneously I have an anxiety attack and want to claw my arm off!
(02-10-2018, 10:44 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Hmmmmm! Turns out if I experience unpleasant smells+noises+tactile senses simultaneously I have an anxiety attack and want to claw my arm off!

:/ Wonderful!
Im rly sorry schaz
I'm very sad and lonely and I have no energy to do anything.
Yesterday i had a fun time wrking with some anarchists on a cool feed the homeless kinda deal but today i got a letter from some vampires asking for money for a thing i didnt steal. So exhausted and angry. Feels like every time i try and help mistakes come up and make me wanna die.
i'm sick, and have a huge test sunday. i hate you, thymus
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Gives everyone on this thread a hug. I hope u all get thru ur sads n mads
SpoilerShow
You know what's a major pet peeve of mine? When people discriminate on giving me "controversial info" due to age or behaviour. While I'm understanding of some situations where this info won't affect me, its a whole 'nother ball game when not knowing this info will put me in a situation that will be hard to exit, like a toxic friendship.
SpoilerShow
Telling me "this person did very bad things" isnt enough of a description. Dont say "it really isnt something you should hear" won't give me a clear picture on why i should avoid someone. if what a person did was bad enough where you seemingly cant even tell me what it is, than i should have the right to know.
SpoilerShow
if they discriminate against your perceived emotional maturity when giving info, they're probably not the people you should ask anyway.
Its a lil difficult to do that when only a few know the info first hand, but i get what youre saying. I really do appreciate friends who warn and tell me straight up without prompting em on my part. I try to get advice and direct my questions to them because I trust them. Its not that big pet peeve, but it does bother me alot when some people and friends make it very hard for me to gain info because "pwecious innocence uwu". It's insulting.
SpoilerShow
That sounds super frustrating tbh. Real sorry you gotta go thru that.
im pretty sure one of my students has legit mental disorders and is going through dissociation episodes but the rest of the staff are treating her like shes a spoiled misbehaving brat. i dont think i have the authority or the proper knowledge to help her
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
My brain has no idea what it's doing with chemicals and such so I'm pretty 'effed up. There's also been other experiences that have gone and royally messed me up. It's leaking into many different parts of my life and I fear I won't be able pass. I want to work but I don't. A very vicious cycle.
Zoofights website is offline :(
i don't understand. first thing that comes up when i google "zoofight" is "Top 5 Gorilla Fights Caught On Camera"