The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Not quite a shitflip, but I'm a little peeved that I had to do annotated citations for my essay, which yielded a works cited 1.5x larger than my actual essay.

Also, this is why I haven't been doing updates despite clear evidence of bursts of shitposting: I was procrastinating.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
If I completely rewrite my secret santa present I can get it to run several polynomial degrees faster
i feel that
There was a miscommunication and now a thing that needs done somewhat urgently is possibly going to fall on me

I am stressed and blaming myself but for once that's barely papering over the fervent wish to see half my coworkers burn in hell
2nd period: "Are you free next period?" "Yeah" "can you help me record the third years' listening test?" "Yeah sure I can record the non-conversation portions beforehand. I'm busy fourth period though"

*proceeds to go to the cold-ass soundproofed broadcasting, do my lines, and wait for half an hour getting increasingly stressed out*

*comes back after my fourth period class with a note on my desk saying he was expecting to do recording fourth, he's out of school for the afternoon, can I do the editing for the portions I've recorded already and we record the rest 1st period tomorrow*

I actually want to combust and die right now
I made the bus driver think that I was yelling because I saw someone else who was running for the bus, when in reality I was just singing the end bit of Annoyed Grunt out loud. I didn't realize what she was talking about until it was too late and I feel like a frickin' dingbat.

(By the by, Mouth Moods is an excellent mashup album. Please listen to it.)

EDIT: Fixed the album link. It's a real thing, not a jape. Trust me. Would I lie??
SpoilerShow
Student loan repayments are giving me major anxiety hoo boy
idk how much i like things anymore
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
i dont know why i insist on torturing myself via trying to take a break from drawing to try to learn programming/music

it never works, there's never progress, art is the only thing i can do and i really need to learn how to resign myself to that.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Disagree
explain?
D i s a g r e e.
SpoilerShow
what i'm gathering from this is that you guys like seeing me suffer, which is why you keep encouraging me to pursue music/programming even though it's really, really, plainly obvious that nothing's going to come of it
practice makes perfect? <:D
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Unrelated, my own problems slash rant

SpoilerShow

Why the fuck should I show respect to my parents if I'm treated this way no matter what.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
@kitet
I'd say to give them both a shot, just because I find them both so enjoyable. What you make doesn't have to be good. It can be a song written using farts or a program that insults people. It's like doodling, but with something other than art. Don't be afraid to make something dumb, and don't worry if you don't end up getting anywhere, because at the end of the day, you're just doing this for fun.

If you give it a shot and you really, really don't like it, then don't do it. If you feel like you're getting nowhere, take a break from it for a while or do something silly with it. I'd encourage you to keep going because you're probably making more progress than you realize (idk about your programming, but your music is pretty good!), but at the end of the day, it's your call whether or not to continue.
Help I'm crashing but there's still just over an hour of work left nnnnn
I don't know your life, and I dont know if anything has or will come of your nonvisual art (or what would qualify as something coming from it to you), but I don't think you can say you don't improve or can't learn new skills. That's what I meant by disagreeing, that I think you specifically are capable of growth and development.
Want to quit my job and go die in a ditch cuz it beats pretending to all these people that I'm happy or excited about anything anymore

E: I want to cry just to get it out of my system because I was getting all eye-trembly trying to articulate my needs well enough to ask for shrink Rex's

I'm just emotionally flatlining,
i just... don't want to teach. like, at all. why am i still doing this? why shouldnt i just walk out of the door and away from the campus?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
i went to the doctor and got diagnosed for add and she prescribed me some meds;
in the effort to hide this from my dad (because i know he wont take it well) i called walgreens as soon as i got home to tell them to give my prescription notices to my cell phone instead of the home phone

and i'm very thankful that the pharmacist i called decided to look at the prescription i had being prepared, and let me know that my co-pay was 800 dollars

hey guys do you remember when i told you i was afraid of going to the doctor because my dad had signed us up for one of the cheapest healthcare options he could get?? i remember that.

(i asked to cancel my prescription and they put it "on file" so it's like... i have to ask for it when i want it? but i shouldn't get charged until i actually get it. i don't know how much of a solution this is)
A chunk of my tooth just fell out in a bout of instant karma because i ordered pizza, a thing Ren and i are trying to do because we have very little money. I've been asleep and kinda depressive all day too so this was just the icing on the cake
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
aaahhgh god even if i dont have to pay for the medicine i didn't get, i'm gonna have to pay for the doctor visits themselves

i REALLY hope the bill i get doesn't go into detail beyond "you talked to the doctor and also got a couple physical exams" because if that's all it says, i can get dad to pay it?? maybe?? but i have no idea how expensive it'll all be. i feel sick
Every time I move a frame in this scene it freezes for three minutes. I've been working on this for 3 weeks cmon man....
You must be registered to view this content.