Jester Mafia (GAME OVER!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jester Mafia (GAME OVER!)
RE: Jester Mafia (Day 1 Tiebreaker: SECRET WORDS!)
Ix if this doesn't turn out to be a clever ruse to get eliminated for a wincon, I'll be very disappointed in your for being depressing during what should be a fun game.
Is your word Morose Ix?
Ixcalibur is a riddler aint' he with his riddles and not much of a joker at all.

meanwhile I have a terrible poison ivy rash, and every time I sleep this harlequin keeps laughing at me. Not Harley Quinn, mind you Just a harlequin.

meanwhile <insert name here> is a two-faced bitch and I can't think of a way to fit ra's al-ghul into this. Schazer is such a catty woman. a catwoman if you will, but I prefer Penguins and Killer Crocs to cats.
Maybe ix should just Hush about his wincon, though. or things pertaining to it.

so did you hear about this guy who had clay for a face though a clayface if you will. he had nothing on pacman though.
(03-01-2012, 11:53 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »Penguins

The Modjester suddenly perks up.

"Ah! It seems we've hit on the lynch victim for today. Wonderful. Now we'll just take care of him once the election is decided upon. Our dear friend Ixcaliber is still a target for the election, and if the item goes to him, he'll carry it with him to his grave."
I WONDER WHAT IXCALIBERS BANE IS.

DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEA PARTIES AND MAD HATTERS?

IS HE LOOKING FOR A NEW SCARECROW?
Aw man, I was hoping we could drag this out for days.
HEY JACQUEREL PLAY CHARADES WITH YOUR WORD
Damn I didn't really want either Ix or Solaris to die but at least Solaris might have got half a win out of it or something
Or maybe a whole win
Unless Ix was lying but he seemed pretty serious about the whole thing so I don't really expect that he is

I was already boring and made an extremely vague reference to my word but I was sort of just hoping it'd immediately make people say "what a loser, let's say nothing at all about trees" and then give it to Ixcaliber or something
The question is, do you really trust me with a bunch of living, inflatable incendiary devices or would you rather they were buried along with our first victim?

Damn how close can I even go with this, if I just copied a dictionary definition that didn't mention the word by name would that be totally fine?
Of course if I saw someone else do that my immediate response would be to say something that had nothing to do with the definition but I guess maybe you wouldn't all be the same
What if I just drew a picture of it???

Unfortunately as I am stalling for ideas about how I could possibly play charades when speaking is against the rules of charades and that's basically all I am capable of doing, I'm just going to have to tell you that my secret word is a motorised logging tool often repurposed for the task of fighting zombies or very occasionally as alien lipstick
okay chainsaw.

snore.
and yes I trust you with living exploding animals.

why wouldn't I.
(03-02-2012, 12:18 AM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »chainsaw

The Modjester applauds.

"Wonderful! Here you go, Mr. Jacquerel. Enjoy your new toys."

He hands the box of exploding live balloon animals to Jacquerel.

"Now, bring along the condemned man!"

Ixcaliber is marched forward.

"I'm not a jester," he mutters. "Why do I have to get involved in this?"

"Oh, be quiet," the Modjester says. "Accept your fate like a jester! Even if you're not!"

The noose goes around Ixcaliber's neck. As it does, he starts laughing.

"I told you I wasn't a jester!" he cackles.

Ixcaliber was Not A Jester. Yes, he had this silly hat with bells and this colorful outfit, and he came from a long line of jesters, but he certainly wasn't a jester, and he had to remind everyone of this fact in every post.

Unbeknownst to him, he could have gained control of the Mafia kill under certain circumstances. Despite this, he was aligned with the town.

He would win if he was lynched, which is exactly what happened to him. But he wasn't a jester!

"Well, that non-jester has died now," the Modjester says. "Off to sleep with the rest of you. Or to conduct mischief if that's what you prefer."
RE: Jester Mafia (Night 1: It's Not A Night!)
SpoilerShow
RE: Jester Mafia (Night 1: It's Not A Night!)
Dawn breaks. The Modjester does a quick headcount.

"It seems one among you is missing. Let's see if we can find him, hmm?"

A quick check reveals soundlyParanoid as the absentee. Searching his house, he can be found slumped over a blueprint for a nuclear-powered kazoo, with a bullet hole through his heart. There are small colored pieces of plastic all around him.

soundlyParanoid was the Jestventor. He wanted to advance the science of comedy, and he was willing - nay, eager - to give his life for the cause. Before dawn, he could decide on an invention which would be put up for election the coming day. He hoped that somehow, one of his creations would be used to end his life.

He was aligned with the town, and would win if he was killed by one of his inventions. This would have happened under specific circumstances that were unknown to him.

"Well, that's settled, then. Back to the business at hand, everyone! It seems we won't be having an election today, sadly."

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch, 4 to soft lynch. Deadline is the stroke of midnight MST on Friday, March 9th - that is, the end of the day, not the beginning.
RE: Jester Mafia (Day 2: Inventive Comedy)
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PARA
WHY COULDNT IT BE ME
Damn you mafia, I was too late
Vote: Guy

He wanted to boast about something or other but if we lynch him fast enough he'll have to do it in his deathpost and this seems like a fine reason to kill someone to me
EVENT!

Wheat pulls out a Super Soaker and sprays it over the Modjester. The Modjester is soaking wet, but appears fine otherwise. He raises an eyebrow at the disturbance, then proceeds to announce the current votes.

All Wet Votals:

MrGuy - 1 (Jacquerel)

6 to lynch, 4 to softlynch. Deadline is the end of next Friday, Mountain Standard Time.
Now there's a thought. Any of you louts with votes wanna try lynching the mod?
I want to lynch the mafia can you tell me who you are please it'd be really handy
I don't think it's Wheat
Unvote Unvote /
Unvote Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris /
Vote: Solaris Unvote - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris /
Unvote Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Unvote - Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote /
Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris /
Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris /
Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Unvote Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris /
Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Unvote - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris /
Unvote Unvote Unvote Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris - Unvote - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris /
Unvote Unvote Unvote - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Unvote - Unvote Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote - Unvote Unvote - Unvote Unvote Unvote /
Unvote Unvote - Unvote Unvote Unvote /
Unvote Unvote Unvote - Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote - Unvote Unvote Vote: Solaris - Vote: Solaris Vote: Solaris - Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris Unvote Vote: Solaris
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
vote wojjan
Votals, Fresh From The Oven

MrGuy - 1 (Jacquerel)
Solaris - 1 (Woffles)
Woffles - 1 (Solaris)

6 to lynch, 4 to softlynch. Deadline is the end of the day on Friday, March 9 (MST).
The power of the woffs
It compelllllls uuuuus

Vote: Solaris

A little birdie in the night
Jacquerel Wrote:Damn you mafia, I was too late
Vote: Guy

He wanted to boast about something or other but if we lynch him fast enough he'll have to do it in his deathpost and this seems like a fine reason to kill someone to me
Did someone say gloat? Because I seem to remember saying:

MrGuy Wrote:You guys

Ix is clearly a faking faker

He does not have a real real role because if he did he would pretend to be a regular jester so he wouldn't get lynched. His role is probably "Ixcaliber" or "fake real role" or "real fake role" and he's pretending to be upset so we'll pitylynch him and then he'll win
While the motive was incorrect, I WAS TOTALLY RIGHT HE WAS A FAKING FAKER AND WON WHEN WE LYNCHED HIM

I SHALL NOW DO THE VICTORY DANCE, WHICH CONSISTS OF "THE POINT" AND AN OFF-KEY RENDITION OF THAT STOCK CIRCUS SONG

dun dun dududuhdun dun dun duuuuuuuuh dun
EBWOP: that is all, I have no one to vote for yet
Nope, he said "boast"

Vote: MrGuy for illiteracy

~ logic ~
Fine, I'll boast TOO jeez

I am the greatest and stuff, I totally called it and it was super obvious to me. You are all morons for not noticing it.

boasting complete, sorry I can't read (even if I'm the greatest at everything that isn't reading)
Much better

Unvote: MrGuy