Arcana [Continueing after all?]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcana [Continueing after all?]
RE: Arcana
(01-16-2012, 11:00 PM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »Also, why's AgentBlue's status note contain "EXIT"? What's that mean exactly?

It's probably left over from when he was the first to exit the room in the last chamber.
I stand my ground and hold the pumpkin out in front of me. If the pumpkin's actually capable of attacking anything, then great. Otherwise, I'll just punch the bat if it gets too close, I guess.
I'll probably stand guard at the lever and have the minion stand to my left in case crazy bat attack!
Black Top Hat w/Yellow Stripe. I'm so in.
SpoilerShow

Time ran out.

The bat is coming.

The switch is unflipped. Other bats wake up.

Coldblooded forces the Pumpkin lantern to regurgitate the fireball it ate. It hits the bat.

Cyber and PYP drops down.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 3HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 3HP, Pumpkin
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(1 zapped)
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 3HP, carrying Minion
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 3HP, Page of Wands
I duck behind Sol, and while I'm at it I'll investigate that bag.

Though if bats are going to come at us from that direction, in which case I'll just roll into a ball and cower.
I calm down. Deep breaths. Clear my mind.

Calmly scramble across the hot coals before I realize how hot they are.

Take stick.
Is the bat still alive?
I would have mentioned if it have died.
Move forward and shoot fireball in hopes that it finishes the bat off.

I want to say that those two slightly raises spots on the bottom are trampolines and that falling on to them won't hurt us but I am not sure so I think we should toss the Minion down there.
I wish the pumpkin good luck and toss him down into the abyss, onto that trampoline-looking thing. Then I run away and inspect the black bat in the bag.
(01-19-2012, 10:05 PM)Solaris Wrote: »Move forward and shoot fireball in hopes that it finishes the bat off.

I want to say that those two slightly raises spots on the bottom are trampolines and that falling on to them won't hurt us but I am not sure so I think we should toss the Minion down there.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu not the minionnnnnnnnnnn Minion
You know, that bridge looks like it's made of something elastic, given the way it's crumpled up. If I jumped onto it and grabbed it, my weight might be enough to have it drop me gently to the bottom. I'll wait until I see what happens to the pumpkin when it hits that trampoline-looking thing first, though. If that's something nasty I don't want to descend right on top of it.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Oooh kay, looks like Sleeping Orange quite disappeared? :<
Did the bat eat him?
He seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

Should I skip him, or start another Team as an intermission?
He can't have fallen far! We shall cast out the Great Net of IRC!
If he doesn't show up in a day or two let's go to another team. He might just be having computer problems or something.
That is what I was thinking.
I will climb back up to the switch in case it needs flipping again while everyone is off crossing things and going places.
SpoilerShow

AgentBlue finds a bag of Bat Food.

Cyber remembers the teachings of all Yogi's: you don't get burned if you are fast enough. He goes to the otherside, and gets the Queen of Wands, which can create and manipulate beds of coal.

Solaris explodes the bat. That was easy.

Coldblooded throws the pumpkin, but looks like it uses its meager flight powers to fall on the head of PYP instead... such an evil thing, this pumpkin.
Looks like losing the fire made it evil again!

After this, Coldblooded also finds the Bat Food.

PYP watches as the pumpkin falls. And then he watches stars.

Slorange climbs up.

1, Black Beret -- SleepingOrange, 3HP
2, Red fez -- Coldblooded, 3HP, Pumpkin
3, Blue ushanka -- Cyber95, 2.5HP, Queen of Wands
4, Green Bunny Ears -- Solaris, 2.5HP, Ace of Wands(2 zapped)
5, Purple Invisihat -- AgentBlue, 3HP, carrying Minion
6, Yellow Constructionhat -- Pick Yer Poison, 2.5HP, Page of Wands
Gosh darnit Coldblooded, worst pumpkin thrower Dx

I knock the pumpkin down onto the trampoline.
Grab the bag, then back to where Solaris and Slorange are.
Ha ha ha, Fun mechanics there
I drop next to PYPs and help him knock off my former pumpkin buddy in the name of science.
I look closer at this bag of bat food. What is it? A bag of food for bats? A bag of food made from bats? Will it cushion my fall if I throw it down by the exit and jump after it, then duck into the exit before the bats murder me? Will the bats go for the food instead of me? And most importantly, WILL Minion SURVIIIIIVE THIS ACROBATIC FEAAAT