Answer the Question Above You

Answer the Question Above You
RE: Answer the Question Above You
Business.

What is your favorite kind of tea?
Green tea or honey lemon... unless bubble tea counts.

Are you a morning person or a night owl? (I'm curious. ARE there morning people here?)
Night Owl. I've had a hard time falling asleep before midnight since I was a kid.

Mountain or beach?
~◕ w◕~
I was making curried rice and a big bubble exploded and got boiling juices on my arms / shirt.

What is the best way to spend 10 spare minutes?

oh gpdd thats a big ninja
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Beach. I like lying in the sand, rolling around in its warmth, and then swimming to get the sand out of my hair and repeat!

What is the best way to spend 10 spare minutes?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Eh that's roughly one cartoon, I think. Maybe an episode of Steven Universe or something.

What mythical animal do you wish was real the most and why?
This is the boring answer, but it's got to be dragons... am i wrong? They're majestic, beautiful creatures that every culture in the world is somehow obsessed with. My life would be complete if I lived in a world where I could ride real, live dragons.

Do you like spicy food? How spicy of food can you tolerate?
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
*Someone touches me with a bell pepper*
*I spontaneously combust*

Traditional genie gives you three wishes, with all the traditional stipulations and such. What is your second wish, and only your second wish?
To be able to travel into the past in short (~60 minute max) intervals

What's your favorite type of cheese? I like a good sharp white chedder.
I'm a sharp cheddar fan myself (though I guess I should like Colby, as that is my irl name)

What's your fast food place of choice? Subway, Wingstop, Pieology and Chipotle count as fast food in my book.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
Relatively recently a chain called pepes has opened up in my city... They do burritos and suchlike and their vegetarian option isn't just the regular minus the meat! Roasted bell peppers and onions plus an extra serve of guac. Also their portion sizes are ginormous. I love them.

What is your fave season and why?
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Fall. Not too cold, no allergies, can wear flannel every day like usual only I won't be dying of heat like in summer.

If you had a personal themesong, what kind of music would it be?
Something very melodic so that the actual genre of music could change depending on the setting or mood. That being said, I'd love it to be something like the original digimon theme from the english dub.

Star Trek or Star Wars?
While I love Star Wars, I gotta go with Trek here. First sci-fi show I fell in love with and that's never gonna be replaced.

Favourite bird type?
The hardest question - accipitriformes (most birds of prey) have an irresistible cool factor, but many galliformes/gamebirds are just marvellously robust-looking birds, many of which have fantastic coloration (see: pheasants).

Shit lmao I forgot a question uuuuuuuuuuuh

What is a skill you don't have but would love to pick up if you had the time to dedicate to properly learning it?
Learning a language from a contested region, like Arabic. I trust that my news sources are varied enough that propaganda's to a minimum but it'd be nice to know what these people are saying rather than what someone's telling me they're saying.

What is the worst sandwich you've ever eaten?
I had a meatball sub from the subway by the beach in my city once... The meatballs were cold and vaguely crunchy, and then i had to lay on the rocks at the top of the beach while my family wandered around and played with the dog. I've never been back to that particular subway and i can't look at their meatballs without feeling nauseous. Now i get veggie subs!

If you could create your ultimate favourite kind of media, what would it be? (aka if you could make the ideal comic/book/tv show what would it be)
SpoilerShow

Shit, okay nevermind, someone else can take Plaid's question, but I still feel morally obligated to share this horrible knowledge with others.
It would be an animated television series, likely adult animation. Knowing me, probably sci-fi/science-fantasy.

What kind of music are you into right now?
I've been listening to some chill stuff like Explosions in the Sky recently, but after binging Tales from the Borderlands this weekend I've been in a bit of a funk mood.

Speaking of, what's the last thing you binge watched/played/listened to?
I am two seasons deep in the wire right now :v

What is your fave way to sleep?
I'm not sure if I'm answering this right but I like coming home from school exhausted, making some pasta or heating some leftovers, eating a snack while laying down on the couch in a Roman style watching a show, and then napping in the prewarmed couch that has molded to my body. There I rest for 2-3 hours, dreaming happy dreams and waking up not drowsy, but awake and satisfied.

Unless you mean position, in which case I like to sleep on my side.

If you could give someone you knew (but not yourself) any super power, who would you give it to and what would it be?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You must be registered to view this content.
Pretty much everywhere save for my bed (then suddenly I CAN'T sleep). But I guess I fell asleep between the couch and the coffee table once because I slipped off the couch, was too tired to get up and just sorta...wound up sleeping, I guess. Or there's the time I fell asleep on the floor of the bathroom. I think I was cleaning or something.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? (Fictional places count)
I'm pretty chill with living in NZ, though i'd like to move somewhere more rural? Like one of the tiny one street towns you pass through on the way to other cities. I guess it'd have to be fictional in that i would also need good internet and an easy way to get back to civilisation :B

What is your favourite outift?