#photoops

#photoops
RE: #photoops
Whoops I deleted my post:

reyweld Wrote:Does the chipped tooth hurt when you eat?

Nice picture by the way.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
When I was younger one of my baby teeth was chipped and I couldn't bite into anything hard without it stinging! But that tooth fell out like 1 1/2 months later and everything was fine and chewy after that.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I've got a chipped tooth too, but it's my bottom front tooth instead of my top. Damn popcorn kernels.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
I chipped a tooth by somehow managing to slam a metal chair leg into my mouth when i was 11. :v Luckily it was only a minor one.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
You must be registered to view this content.
Oh yeah that was from biting into a kitkat lmao (for those of you who weren't in discord at the time- half of one of my back teeth fell out with no warning).

I have a dentist appointment for tuesday. My mum had a similar thing happen to her a couple of months ago and thinks it should be fixable rather than than having to pull the tooth, but we'll see. I didn't feel a thing at any rate and the inside of the tooth is gone, so its long dead by the looks of it. I have no idea how this happened!
I have a chipped tooth because I bit into a metal fork in a base level putting-food-into-your-mouth failure.
I have chipped my teeth a number of times and the chips just kind of... even out more than I expected them to. Even the chips that keep happening in the same place. I don't know enough about teeth to know if this is abnormal, but it weirds me out.

Bones are so cool. Healing processes are so cool.
It's good to know that dreams can come true! Says the guy who chipped his tooth on a freshly baked sugar cookie.

Although, in this case, the dream is more of a common night-terror and it only comes true in sporadic increments.

Our mouths are a homecoming dance and our teeth only know how to bump and grind.
SpoilerShow

Completely unrelated to teeth
ok technically i am in this photo but look at this small bundle of rage

[Image: CgKVB00VIAEYMRh.jpg]

isn't he cute
"I shall eat your children in your sleep, human"
I got flashbacks to this cat:

[Image: 53899795.jpg]
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
HE IS CUTE
A REALLY GOOD CAT
SpoilerShow

I look okay-ish
Rock those half-rims!
you look cute and smart imo
Looking cute as always, Sanzh :>

Adventures in snapchat today

[Image: tumblr_o5rthg2PDD1ql1irgo1_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_o5r8zwBqJk1ql1irgo1_400.jpg][Image: tumblr_o5rthg2PDD1ql1irgo2_400.jpg]
That faceswap function is literally satan.
Faceswap u say

[Image: tumblr_o5rsbmuFAu1ql1irgo1_400.jpg] [Image: tumblr_o5rsbmuFAu1ql1irgo2_400.jpg]
Good thing God wasn't alive to see this.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Well, she's definitely dead now

SpoilerShow
WHAT!!!

So you mean when I was posting massive pictures of my doodles, they could have been normal sized!?! Dang.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
This was an important discovery, thank you Agen.
Sig:
SpoilerShow