Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
Hi it's me. A simple bone.
(I'm here cause I got a dumb forum adventure and this seems like a good place for it also.)
oh shit, it's BONEMAN!

better put on my skeleton costume just in case
[Image: bulbaskelly.png]
Dark bulba show me the evil leaves.
Thanks for the encouraging signature, skeleton
Greetings to everyone on this forum.

My name is Oleg, and I am your typical Russian guy who likes Touhou, roleplaying and comfy forum adventures. As you can guess by my avatar, I have discovered this forum through the Lucidstuck community, and had been lurking that thread for a whlie as a guest before finally deciding to join today(And yes, I do very much intend to make suggestions and contribute to that and possibly other quests and adventures here).

Smaller, friendly forum communities like this one seem to be somewhat uncommon nowadays(with more and more changing for the worse as they become more popular, ceasing to exist for various reasons or becoming invite/approval only), not to mention I hold a particular fondness for the forum format itself, with it encouraging longer posts with more thought and effort put into them rather than short messages. And I very much hope that as years go by, this forum and its community continues to only improve.

I very much like MSPA and Homestuck(in fact, I consider it a masterpiece among webcomics), however, especially as of recently, I've begun to dissociate myself from most of the fandom(with it devolving into the likes of "Cool and New Webcomic" and such). I'm also a sucker for anything dark, creepy and edgy, as long as it has some effort and creativity put into it(which is one of the reasons why I like Lucidstuck so much) and also why 00s emo music is the biggest of my guilty pleasures

(P.S.Hopefully you won't mind my quirk of using Times New Roman for posts, it's just a 00s throwback thing for me)
Howdy Oleg
You and your times new roman are definitely welcome, Oleg. Hope you enjoy it here!

Oh and be sure to check out the Discord, linked under the banner at the top of the site.
keefie post something already
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
hey guys me i knowing justice boy and my name also is keefachu hey whats Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!Aw beans!

EDIT up
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
actually that rabbit on a beach was drawn by a third person we know who also draws exactly like we do
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
thanks!! i am not very good at drawing but i like to draw silly things yes and my character is a hecking saeoiumoialand snakey person!! im planning to make maybe an adventure or webcomic here maybe @ @;;
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
Hello.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Welcome to the forums!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Hi! I used to mingle around the MSPAFA forums around 2010 as "Limeaide". I've many fond memories of my time there. Finding this forum felt a little like discovering a long-lost sibling who I'd thought was killed in a car crash in 1999 had really faked their death and started a new life as a baker's apprentice in the Macedonian village where I happened to be taking my vacation, if that makes sense.

Here's to the future.
Welcome to the forums my man.
SpoilerShow
Hello friends; I too used to lurk the MSPA forums, and now I am here. What shenanigans will happen, I wonder?
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
welcome to the forumzone amigo
welcome to the forumzone famigo
SpoilerShow
welcome to the forumzone amiibo
Hello all! Got invited here by an internet friend who does creative writing. I'll mostly be lurking around. I don't say much, but when I do, I try to make sure it's something positive and worthwhile.
Great mission statement, and cool owl illustration for your avatar!

Welcome : )
Welcome!
NEW DUDE!!
SpoilerShow
Biologist, I'm glad to see that you haven't died alone and one-armed on an alien asteroid very far away from home!
Thanks all!