The Shop

The Shop
RE: The Shop
Would you accept payment in the form of a wicked sick saxophone solo?
(04-16-2017, 06:27 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Would you accept payment in the form of a wicked sick saxophone solo?

I can do 37 at once
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
>My everlasting and undying friendship? . . .

or

>I'm beginning to suspect that you are trying to insinuate something regarding what this establishment accepts as payment. It's something I won't like parting with, isn't it?

or

> Um... Well... I don't like where this is going. Please stop being scary...
I have a magnificient Schazer, a perfectly serviceable justice watch and a typeandkey (just look at that vigorous cigar chomping) above me, I'm willing to sell them to you in slavery if you want...
(04-16-2017, 02:39 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »I have a magnificient Schazer, a perfectly serviceable justice watch and a typeandkey (just look at that vigorous cigar chomping) above me, I'm willing to sell them to you in slavery if you want...

again, they don't stock the living. you have to kill them first
Would you accept the souls of someone else because maybe we could work out a deal
Quote:Would you accept payment in the form of a wicked sick saxophone solo?
Quote:I can do 37 at once

[Image: 7.png?dl=0]
SHOPKEEP
"Wicked you say?
Depending on your performance, perhaps that may cover the hair dye at the very least..."

Quote:> "Can we work off the debt somehow? In a way that won't result in our grisly death?"
Quote:Would you accept the souls of someone else because maybe we could work out a deal

SHOPKEEP
"Ah yes, now we're talking."
[Image: 8.png?dl=0]

"I'll just need you to sign your name here."

[Image: 9.png?dl=0]

"For the sake of liability, of course."

Quote:> Um... Well... I don't like where this is going. Please stop being scary...

SHOPKEEP:
"I haven't the faintest of what you're talking about."
holy crap we're just about to become a murderer (perhaps of the magical serial sort who knows)

Let's have a gender-neutral first name perhaps, like

> Robin
> Casey
> Dylan
> Riley
Yeah okay. I've got nothing better to do.

> Read Contract

(That is either an action or name suggestion)

SpoilerShow
this isn't a contract at all! it's just the word contract and then a bunch of horizontal lines!
let this be a lesson to ask about the price first before you buy goods. or at least make sure they have a refund policy beforehand
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
You know, you really should have a sign out front about payment stuff 'cause this is pretty shady, I've gotta admit.
I want to read the contract first. Last time I signed something I didn't read, I had to have a saxophone contest with the devil to get my soul back.

It all depends, you have no idea what I'll do for fresh garlic.
(04-17-2017, 02:43 AM)GhostOfSam Wrote: »It all depends, you have no idea what I'll do for fresh garlic.

Same tho
>It's just like all those legal agreements that pop up on your smartphone. Just keep pressing "okay" and don't bother reading anything.
Nah, I'm gonna pore over every detail of this contract
Quote:> Read Contract

With a wave of a hand, the lines of the page rearrange themselves into something legible.

[Image: 10.gif?dl=0]

The Shopkeep is waiting...
Welp, we're skroo'd. Time to get our murder on

> "To clarify, I'm paying the debt with others' souls, yes? I think I can handle that..."

SpoilerShow
Well. I mean. Okay.

>Sign contract
>Actually, I don't know. This all seems very sinister, are you sure there's no other wa- Oh wait, I've already signed it. I don't remember doing that.
Oh yeah, suggesting 'Casey Deadman' for our name
(04-17-2017, 07:28 AM)Tuesday Wrote: »Oh yeah, suggesting 'Casey Deadman' for our name

Second
(04-17-2017, 07:46 AM)Solekii Wrote: »
(04-17-2017, 07:28 AM)Tuesday Wrote: »Oh yeah, suggesting 'Casey Deadman' for our name

Second

Thirdedededed
SpoilerShow
Yeah okay cool lets sign, but first

*Prepares the mouthpieces of each saxophone, puts them all in their mouth, and takes a biiiig breath..*
Wait, our corporeal existence is forfeit?

Uhm..Can I still buy something? Maybe a robot for my enslaved spirit form to possess?

But one that I can leave willingly and that is not shaped like a grapefruit.