THE BOOK OF GLINT - [Ch01-Up04] - The Arrival [15.06.2016]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BOOK OF GLINT - [Ch01-Up04] - The Arrival [15.06.2016]
RE: THE BOOK OF GLINT - [Ch01-Up03] - The Arrival [23.04.2016]
At least go for that bright orange brocigam if nothing else, looks like it may have more juice than the others.

Otherwise inquire about what else she has in stock. Or if she's willing to do any direct item trades (especially if for that working blue brocigam).

Getting positive on her personal side may help as well.
Theeeese...don't look too reliable.

She said something about curses earlier? You don't have anyone in particular in mind, but having something silly to inflict on someone at some point in the future couldn't possibly be a bad idea, right?
~◕ w◕~
Yeah, I'd just pay for information. You don't need any of this stuff just yet.
Inquire about boon of good fortune
(04-28-2016, 06:48 PM)Cant Box the Fox Wrote: »At least go for that bright orange brocigam if nothing else, looks like it may have more juice than the others.
(04-28-2016, 03:47 PM)Mediocre_Scrublord Wrote: »Examine magic gem.

[Image: CAQgQBV.jpg]
[Image: uG5uonh.jpg]
[Image: maMFypH.jpg]
[Image: RuRF85u.jpg]

[Image: eoEBENC.gif]
[Image: 12tB1CY.gif]

Well, that was certainly a change of pace.

_________

Additional credits
Bin - Editor
_________

Hi guys, it's been a while. Sorry that you had to wait for this update for so long, I didn't intend it to take this long. As you saw I wanted to take a more comic style approach for this update. These kinds of updates will not be that common though so don't expect these often, mainly because they take lot longer to make. Now that being said I could make these faster than this particular update. I tried to finish this last week but then I went away for a week to spend time with family.

And as always, if you have any feedback, I'm all ears.
RE: THE BOOK OF GLINT - [Ch01-Up04] - The Arrival [15.06.2016]
For starters, awesome update! I like the comic format, the panelling is dynamic (good!) and the camera angles are inventive (double good!) There's too much text in the speech bubbles, but this is just my pet peeve, and they serve well to explain the story. The art and coloring, as always, are superb. Content-wise I like the update too, it sets the story in motion and gives the characters a reasonable reason to go on adventures. I'm looking towards getting to know the personality of Valriella (and Marcus) better, in this update she mostly served as the author mouthpiece to tell exposition to the readers. I really dig how she gave the two coins back to Cayla for the ferry ride, it's funny and tells something about her nature!
Holy smokes, didn't see that comic-style coming. Nice art man.

Anyways... For Cayla, might I suggest finding another way down besides those un-railed stairs out in the rain... and along the way find a tarp or curtain you can use as a robe-raincoat against the rain too. Wouldn't want a cold, would we?
let's take the long way to the watchtower and go sightseeing in the city, the tramcar probably costs money anyways! Just hide what's left of your money in your boot in case you get jumped. Maybe hold onto a few coins with less value so you have SOMETHING to give.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe