[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
RE: tossaway
You do not.
Peer.
Velvet
You must be registered to view this content.
>Scruncheldooft
(03-08-2016, 04:47 AM)Anthano Zasalla Wrote: »> Bean

I like Bean.
[Image: cWLkXSN.png]

You don't have a name, you think.

"UGH, of course. Hold on, I got a process for this situation, lemme see if there's anything worthwhile in yer box."

They duck into the little room you were just in, they don't even fit into it...

"A swatter? That's it? Nahhh, I ain't namin' you after this. Here, take it, it's yours."

[Image: fGzdHMV.png]

You got a "Swatter"!

[Image: BCy6DNS.png]

"Okay, okay... um... how bout 'Bean'?"

"Y'know, like, beanbags!"

Okay.

[Image: ngBTvIA.png]

"So, now that that's settled, here's the hard part. We gotta figure out where yer gonna go."

Where...?

"Yeah, cause like, you can't just pop up in our world and not DO anything. Now, because I'm such a good person, and I know yer life story thus far is "woke up in a box, super lucky to meet me", I'm gonna tell ya where you are and where ya can go."

They pull out a map, pointing to several spots.

"See, ya had the misfortune to pop up in this purple part. Luckily, yer close to a town, see, all the towns are on the outer points? But yer close to the PURPLE town, and that one's pretty rough. Ya can definitely go there, and ya probably might need to, but I suggest if yer lookin for a good place to stay, to pick pretty much any of the other towns, except maybe the red one. But the red one's nice too, just... well, kinda sickly."

Okay, so, I want to travel if I want to get somewhere nice, so I can...?

"I dunno, prolly figure out who ya actually are, what yer purpose is. The rest of us are more lucky, regardin' that, as we know we're just here to live."

"So, what do ya wanna do?"
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Nothing like a rough neighborhood to build character! Onward to the town of Purp.
Well, as we all know, towns are good to resupply at. Better to get your bearings there.
Whatever our purpose is, visiting each of the towns seems like it might help us reach it?
We should go to the Blue town! it's the closest one that isn't sickly or rough!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
What's at the center?
> Maybe to the blue town, then??
> Ask him if he's seen anyone else like yourself.
> Blue is a nice color.
(03-10-2016, 12:30 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »What's at the center?

The Void

> Walk to the center, jump
Ask Jay if you can just tag along with her for now!
(03-10-2016, 02:06 AM)Raibys Wrote: »Ask Jay if you can just tag along with her for now!

Sounds like a great idea!

Follow follow
~◕ w◕~
Time for a nap
[Image: npC0TfZ.png]

You have no idea what you want to do. You could go to the town in the blue country, however you do that.

"Well, there's two ways. Well, wait, no. There's one smart way, and that's going to the closest town and catchin' a train. The other way entails wanderin' eastward through the wilderness... and ya look pretty soft. If the walk alone don't tear ya up, something else'll be happy to."

That's not ominous at all. Aren't we in the wilderness right now? Jay doesn't seem afraid.

"Yeah, that's because I'm tough!... and, we're only just in monster territory. There's only small fry out here."

Huh. You seem to know what you're doing.

"Yeah, you could say that!"

Could I just tag along with you until I figure out my purpose?

"Eeeehhhh, maybe just for a tiny bit. If I adopted every Blank I found, I'd have a small questing party followin' me by now, and I ain't keen on babysittin' ya. I got things to do and treasure to find, and I can't be takin' care of you little softies."

Wait, "Blanks"? You've seen more of me?

"Oh, yeah, I've had to pop open a couple'a boxes like this before. They were in other countries, though, but they each had two of the same things in 'em: a buncha trash, and one'a you."

Huh... so I'm not the only one, or even the first one...

What's up with the center part of the map, though?

[Image: agG0OnZ.png]

"The Center?"

"You wanna stay away from the Center. Unless yer made'a knives and gravel in that cotton shell, ya don't even wanna head in that direction."

[Image: DqkYYY9.png]

"C'mon, let's head to Puncture. It's real close, and you can ask me more questions on the way."
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
What are all the cities called? Is Puncture the purple one?
~◕ w◕~
yer made'a knives and gravel in that cotton shell, ya totally wanna head in that direction.