#photoops

#photoops
RE: #photoops
I challenge you for the title of biggest dyke, Super

And while my hair is insanely long it is not by choice. I have always wanted spiky shonen hero hair, alas, with the amount of frizz I have, anything other than a ponytail is a mess and any length less than hella long turns it into some kind of unkempt-Einstein-afro/pyramid hair).
SpoilerShow
And almost half of it is lazily dyed blue-green-whatever, in tribute to delicious seaweed or idk.
SpoilerShow
It's incredibly awful hair, like wow, I have only seen one person with hair in a condition as poor as my own in my whole life. But everyone else seems to like and appreciate the giant floof of doom even if it keeps getting in their face so yeah whatevs (???) (I think I'm overall unsightly, but my happy personality just blinds people to it) (I appreciate the affection but uh, IRLpeeps, get your eyes checked please, this is starting to get worrying xD)

Would trade my hair for anyone elses here fo sho. 8'D

Edit: Oh right. A moment of silent appreciation for Schaz being adorabibble. 8D
I wear a fabulous host of flashy swimshorts that look like neon-patterned boxers en lieu of underwear. With low-hanging skater or cargo pants, to boot.

Your move. BD

And I had a dream about losing all my hair, which is an impossibility. It's all because one of my friends told me the horror story about a shampoo that actually caused her to start balding... (but then she changed shampoos and she was fine)
Quote:All of my friends are men (;-;).
D'8 Now I don't want to win anymore (I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND IF WE LIVED NEARBY QAQ)
But I'll even it out by admitting that in the summer, I wear sports sandals. With socks. All the time. Every time it's not raining. (A habit I picked up from Sweden, though I enjoy the epic reactions people get. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD OKAY)

My friend ratio is about 50/50 guys/girls, so nothing special there, though I enjoy hanging out with girls more for obvious reasons. XD

Your Dremel ownership is impressive, but I am far from beat. We have a bowflex in this house that was bought for me. I'm the only one that uses it- as well as our weights. I work out for rad muscles, no other reason, and flex in the mirror regularly. 8'D /snort

HOT PINK BOA THO. I cannot claim to own anything so glorious. Have any pics? XD
I generally keep my hair short to keep it androgynous, although I've thought of growing it out? It's just over my ears and the back of my neck at the moment...hm. Maybe a trim to even it out.
@AgentBlue: You could try a rattail to have the best of both worlds? I think those look cool, and not enough people do it.

@Super: NO NO okay shit I admit I'm the one who's talking big game but got nothing to show besides misplaced confidence! XD Unlike myself, you've actually had a girlfriend. I've never dated or even flirted despite all of my bravado vis-a-vis others IRL, so I'm a complete and total n00b. /It's not that I wouldn't like to /It's just... CIRCUMSTANCES /Also the only people IRL ever interested in me are guys even after I tell them I'm only into girls. 8T Gdi.

SO THE TITLE IS YOURS, COMPADRE. Much respect. May I reach your level of success some day. xD

And whatever Dickies is, it sounds like an... odd company? 8'D Does all of its clothing have tons of pockets? I like lots of pockets. Muy useful.
like, 10% of my problems would be solved if i had longer hair.
(and a significant portion of my other problems could be solved with like 15,000 bucks and job)
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
We have a GPOY thread? Neato!
[Image: Face-1.jpg]
I got a haircut the other day. I'm not too happy with it cause it seems a bit bowl-cut-ish, but I'm hoping it'll look better once it's grown out a bit more.
~◕ w◕~
@Whim: I think it's cute, feminine short haircuts are delightful~

Actually, your hair is oddly similar to mine except a little longer.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Figured I should prolly post another photo by now, so I grabbed some from when I formed an adventurer party to go snowshoe hiking in the mountains for my birthday.

SpoilerShow
It sucks that we have no photos with all 4 of us in them.
Oh right, training really pays off. I carried my big bag full of glass tupperware and warm water, with all of our picnic stuff, up steep hills et caetera for about 4 hours totally. One of my friends tried to take on the task but only lasted 5 minutes. I was even running uphill and stuff while carrying it, by the end. I think it's only the beginning that's hard, once you get used to the weight it's easy to carry heavy stuff. Provided you know how to and don't injure yourself... xD

@Whim: That looks like a hairstyle that would look good with a hairband/headband! >O Such sleek hair orz quq

@Super: Who needs a purse when you've got monstrously sized pockets and backpacks! MUAHAHAHAAA
Durability is a major factor for me when it comes to pants, idk why but they fall apart really fast it sucks because I get inordinately attached to my pants /qq forever
As for pocket size, I recommend you just give up on girl pants altogether, they never have adequate pocket sizes and the cut they have on the crotch area is frankly restricting movement-wise. I've been wearing guy-pants for years and seriously, the pockets on those are way better, and they're way more comfortable.

I'm sorry to hear about the relationship not turning out all that great. I hope you still had some good times though. And hey, at least you know what you're doing, I don't! 8D
that's right bitch

red and black

SpoilerShow
You so fine! *double pistol hands* xD That's a rad as heck shirt... dress? Longshirt? Reminds me of how my highschool bestfriend used to dress.
Agen you're adorable~

I want a close up of those nails.
agent holy shit you look great
Have I ever given any of you a picture of me? If not, here's one from two years or so ago:

SpoilerShow
I think you posted that one in this thread, or linked it on irc. I remember seeing you drunkely holding a glass of something, i even drew a thing about it on tumblr.

E: I found the thing.
(03-25-2013, 03:52 AM)sdegenko Wrote: »Have I ever given any of you a picture of me? If not, here's one from two years or so ago:

SpoilerShow

Whoa you look good scott!
(03-25-2013, 04:12 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Whoa you look good scott!

thanks.

Ed Wrote:I think you posted that one in this thread, or linked it on irc. I remember seeing you drunkely holding a glass of something, i even drew a thing about it on tumblr.

This picture has notably less alcoholic beverages and drunken Scotts, so I figured it's probably a better one to show people.
Ed. Fantastic doodle. 8'D

Rectangular sunglasses are in abundance! Remembered these Homestucking pics from Halloween, ...two years back? We made a little story out of pictures. 8'D

SpoilerShow

Hahaha oh gawd I'm so ashamed of my upper arms back then... they have better muscle now but it still doesn't... really... show... MUST WORK HARDER

/*Disclaimer: doesn't actually relate to Equius besides... muscles sortof, I guess. XD* My Jade!friend thought I'd be able to pull him off so I was all YES OK I CAN DO THIS
(03-25-2013, 03:30 AM)Ed Wrote: »Agen you're adorable~

I want a close up of those nails.

ask and ye shall receive...

SpoilerShow
CIRCUITBOARDS?! >OOOOOO
*worship*
Nail Art: the passion no one thought Agen had >///<
You have accomplished being you and living your life, a feat that nobody else has. This ensures plenty o' experiences and hijinks and wisdom that can be imparted unto people that are not you and enrich their lives!

I like the idea of stretching that kind of reasoning over and between every individual until humanity is like a hive mind and we are the swarm
@Agen: AHHHH that's so cool. You had mentioned your nail art before on irc, irc.

This is now the thread where I remember things about irc.

Mythee, your cool adventures with friends are making me jealous.
Just poking my nose in to say that you're all adorable

That is all.
What I wore on a ride one day and I was like, "Damn I look fine" and thus a selfie was created:

SpoilerShow