Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 5: The Rings of Satire
Well shit. Guess we know what happened to cyber. Damn. GREEEEEEEN

I'm with kumu on this one, everything we thought we knew is wrong. Time to kick the board over and reset the pieces I suppose.

Nova's reasoning towards a notdead donut is sound; why would Undercover not lynch a claimed cop?

Scenarios:

Nova is Good Cop. Kill last night was redirected by someone town or third party.

Nova is Bad Cop. Kill last night was purposely directed to another player to 1. discern their flip and remove any special powers, if any, from the game, and 2. lend credence to Nova, and 3. seedy was gunning pretty hard for green yesterday, they may have wanted her and any possible abilities out.

Nova is Not a Cop. Nova is getting their reads from another Undercover cop as insurance for the gambit of copclaiming. If Nova is lynched then the Unvercover cop is safe.

Cop cop cop cop cop. Say cop too many times and cop becomes not a word. Cop cop.

Nova is Third Party Cop. Essentially identical to the Town Cop situation. Listed for completeness. Plus I'm not sure if this is even a role.

Nova, who did you investigate last night?

I notice the point Kumu made on a eberron lynch re: Solaris Undercover (A Midnight Drama) has still gone unaddressed. It made sense to me then, it still makes sense to me now, pie or no pie.

Vote: eberron

Correct me if I've missed something, there are an awful lot of pages.

Finally donut if there were that much scum we'd be at MYLO already.

THERE I POSTED THINGS HAPPY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 5: The Rings of Satire - by AgentBlue - 05-02-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM