WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D5: Satan, The Duck of Hell
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Mostly that Seedy's play has been...helpful, but in the meta sense rather than an in-game sense. Little mafia tutorials, arts and charts, while helpful to those not great at the game, feels a little bit like distracting from her own role. But that in itself isn't so scummy as, well, being helpful, and her own play outside of that is good enough that it doesn't particularly give me a scummy vibe. Still it strikes me that we don't know anything there.

In fact, we don't know /anything/.

I'm not particularly willing to point at Ix, because honestly his reticence and hostility towards this whole game just makes him a sleeping dragon I'd rather not tickle. Actually, come to think of it, this irrational fear and care has nothing to do with this game at all, instead being based in the conduct of another unrelated RP...but any more and I'll be even more passive-aggressive than I'm already being. The problem is that there's no data to work off of here; he may as well have quit for all I know. So then why target me? Do I look scummy enough that booting out a pretty-likely-third-party lurker at endgame isn't an option?

I don't know how to change your minds! People are confusing and i will now turn into a hermit x_x

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D5: Satan, The Duck of Hell - by AgentBlue - 03-14-2013, 10:18 PM