WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

This Pilot lynch is something I'd be wary of. I've discussed the possibility of lying pilot before, and a scumdriver pilot still doesn't make sense even with n2 actions (esp. driving two town rather than some scum and town, and driving a likely-to-die(was Anac looking scummy at that point? Will check later maybe if there's time) with a pretty-much-confirmed third party).

In concrete terms: I do not support this Pilot lynch. But then who to lynch? Looks like day will end before I wake up, so I'd better just get this down here and be done with it:

Vote: Palamedes

Despite early townlike behavior, the way Pala is acting now is starting to become...well, more reactionary. Lashing out and wagon-ing and in general putting out lists of people he'd like to see dead. He could just be jumping at shadows, but in that case I'm starting to wonder if mafia isn't holding the flashlight...Suspicion is rife in the air. The atmosphere tingles with tension so thick you could knit sweaters from it.

and i need to sleep goodnight

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb - by AgentBlue - 02-09-2013, 04:35 PM