WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

A trillion mod points, actually.

Anyway, Friend Computer Para, you make a good point re: Tea, which along with his weak defense is increasingly counting against him. At the same time I'd urge that you don't disregard the arguments made in support of his township.

Of course, if Pilot is a scumdriver, then his piloting (hehe) has some interesting implications: first of all it implies there is a yakuza since that would account for two kills on Guy (targeted Tea; one vig, one yakuza). Can mafia target one of their own members? Because it would be damn convenient for scum if they went in for Tea so that Pilot could honestly say he drove Tea/Guy. Then the vig or yakuza kill isn't even needed (occam's razor? oh who am i kidding this is malkyfia).

Or, of course, he could be lying and everyone just really didn't like Guy. It's not impossible that Guy was vig killed because of Tea/Guy conflict. I raise this because Pilot's own defense has been getting shakier and shakier, and we've all been working on an assumption that he's telling the truth.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE - by AgentBlue - 02-01-2013, 07:15 AM