WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Well, now we're getting somewhere. Considering I was asleep for the last ten hours we've produced some material to work with.

Mister Visceral - I won't lie. You look pretty suspicious in my eyes. Even your refusal to defend yourself says to me an inability to do so as opposed to an unwillingness to bring yourself salvation, lest you risk heaping more damnation upon yourself. You have nothing to lose by defending your votes and choices, and yet you will not justify them. That in itself doesn't smell right.

Palamedes Wrote:Guess you punk. Sure I've made a few jokey things but I like to think I've been laying down some good pressure and comments without resorting to rainbowreads every other post. By your own admittance you only had one post before and in your second do five things:
1) Call anacreon a liar based on meta
2) Fling mud in Para's face for thinking you're scummy
3) Agree with people on Tea
4) Meta defend Namboto (meta defence is the worst defence of course)
5) Call me out on not contributing as much as it looks like I am
As emotional as Pala's response is, he raises good points - points that once again you're not doing anything to refute. I'm just saying that that doesn't put you in a good light in my eyes. I'm withholding my vote for the moment for if and when I see an explanation (or lack thereof).

I'm still not sure which is which on the Tea/Guy debate. Given that if MV is scum, Tea is likely to be town, and by the earlier assessment conversely Guy would be scum...I'm not too sure, it doesn't quite add up. I'm willing to accept the possibility that both Guy and Tea are town. On the other hand...it seems more likely that Tea is scum and Guy is town than both of them being town. So keeping an eye on further developments on who is scum and who is town. Town town scum town town scum town. CIS SCUM

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by AgentBlue - 01-24-2013, 01:09 AM