"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
All right fuckos, it's time for 'Agen dreams up a thing that would be a great setting again'

So basically in this dream, the world was post-apocalyptic but well on the way to recovery. The apocalypse happened when someone managed to blow up the afterlife so now most of the Earth is overrun by vengeful ghosts with nowhere to go.

The dream took place at this 'make your kids tough and have them understand the realities of the world outside of the safe cities' summer camp that was pretty much closer to being a boot camp, which was full of like, learning how to take orders and take action when fighting ghosts and whatnot. Super military, but dressed up in this 'haha kids love special activities' shit.

Now at one point I punched the fuck out of another kid and then he punched back and there was a fight, so we were both sent to punishment detail. Which turned out to be this giant spire of black lodestone in the middle of a crater, which the camp was built around. Turns out that not only is this lodestone the thing creating the ghost-free zone around the camp, the administrators have begun to sacrifice the lives of children to chip pieces off and sell it to travellers to keep the ghosts away. The tall spire used to be an entire, like sphere of meteorite and just over the years it's been chipped away so much that the city ruins just outside the camp were actually overrun by the shrinking zone of safety.

Unfortunately it's at that point that I woke up, and I actually kind of wonder where that would have gone :c

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by AgentBlue - 08-23-2016, 01:31 PM