WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

~*~Tea isn't fucking townfirmed~*~
it's slightly more likely that he's town based on that? but it's hardly confirmed
townfirms hurt if they ain't townfirms

but! I am not sure what happened so I'll let him go for now
FOR NOW
I still really don't like his votalspots yesterday...

people who must DIE:
Tea, anacreon, seastormjt, cuttlefishCuller

Vote: seastormjt

(TehPilot is 'aight, I guess)
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

<span style="font-family: system">Initializing Startup Sequence

Loading Core Directive ........ Done
Starting Up User Interface .... Done
Booting Personality Core ...... Done</span>

<span style="font-family: Impact">Para0S</span>
<span style="font-family: system">Username: Mspafia
Password: ******************

Welcome to ParaOS.

Analysis suggests more than One Infected Process on Visceral wagon. Queries to Biological Process Visceral Terminators:

Process Palamedes: Yesterday you implied you were Suspicious of Biological Processes Luniex and Tea. What do your Logic Circuits conclude about them today?

Process Mr_Guy: Apparently suffered a Fatal Error In the Night.

Process Tea: I find your Vote Algorhythms have a anomaly: They will pop up in the middle of a Deletion Protocol unexplained. Query for Process Tea: Apart from Process Cat's Blocked Irregular Theory, do you have other reasons for claiming Process Solaris scans as Infected?

Process Mirdini: What was your Rational for supporting the Deletion Protocol of Process Visceral?

Process Seedy: Do you Still scan Process TehPilot as Infected? Do you scan Process Tea as Infected? What about Process Solaris?

Process Agent1022: In Light of Process TehPilots claims about Process Tea, does your scan of process tea's behavior still return a report of infected?

Process Namboto: Disturbing Affinity for Hooved Biological Creatures aside, you, like Tea, seem to Appear on Deletion Protocols out of thin air. Which processes do you believe are Infected today?

Process konec0: Assuming Process Tea also becomes confirmed Clean, who are your top picks as infected? What if Process Tea is infected?

Further Analysis suggests Process TehPilot requires further scrutiny still. His processor switch only proves a termination order was sent for Tea in the night - not Process Tea's infection status. Find Solaris deletion protocol questionable in face of ignoring visceral Wagon.

Suggested Course of Action: Ascertain Protocol TehPilot's Infection Status.

Deletion Protocol: TehPiLot</span>
Originally posted on MSPA by Luneix.

Okay, I'm back. (First day back at school and I'm already half dead...)
So, the simplest model of the events surrounding Guy's murder, assuming that Pilot's busdrivering is correct, and Cat's mason-vig trolling was not, (and disregarding anything we lack testimony for, such as the interference of Doctor's, etc.) is this:

Scum targets Tea. (who is presumably town, in this version of events, but could be opposing-scum)
TehPilot busdriver's Tea and Guy.
Guy is killed in Tea's place.

While yes, this seems sort of obvious to those who trust Pilot about the busdriver'ing, what has not been adequately considered are the ramifications of this version of events.
The question for this investigation becomes not "Is Tea scum?" - as this cannot be definitively determined within the set parameters - but rather, "Who would stand to benefit from Tea's death?"
To understand this new question, we must first take into account what would have happened that night had Pilot not busdriver'ed, and Tea had been killed as the hit was (or seems to have been) originally intended.

In this alternate course of events, Tea lies dead, and MrGuy would find himself in much the same place Tea does now - accused of the murder due to previous aggression between the pair.
Thus, it could be construed that without Pilot's actions, the killer intended to take down both MrGuy and Tea in one fell swoop.
(And if, as the flavor of the death implies, MrGuy was hit with two murder-actions, then this only widens the number of suspects.)

But now, as tiredness threatens to overcome me, I think I've faltered at this hurdle of the investigation - I've got this far, but I'm stumped as to what this implies because my brain's being stupid.
I think possibly this implies that the murderising party would have tried to lynch either Tea or MrGuy, and we should investigate those bandwagons, but I'm not sure.
Does anyone have some insight they could lend me with this?

Also, nice new quirk, Para. Fix a glitch in your systems? [img]images/smilies/pccool.gif[/img]
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N1: Some book died
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Hey what's up? I didn't realise it was day again. Most mafia games I have been in have nighttimes that last like for weeks or something stupid like that.

First a tribute to our fallen colleague:

But in terms of actual important business it looks like everyone missed this:

MalkyTop Wrote:Everybody stared at the ghost of Kerfufle.

“Hey, c’mon. Didn’t you see who killed him or whatever?”

The ghost of Kurfifle srugeed. “I was asleep.”

Nobody questions this.
A LIKELY STORY!

It seems more likely to me that Kerfufle is in cahoots with those treacherous spooks, after all he is himself a spook. It seems to me that he was probably killed by a bear or something and now he's just tricking us into killing one another so he can eat their ghosts. Can't you see you are playing right into his hands?!
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

Quote:Process Tea: I find your Vote Algorhythms have a anomaly: They will pop up in the middle of a Deletion Protocol unexplained. Query for Process Tea: Apart from Process Cat's Blocked Irregular Theory, do you have other reasons for claiming Process Solaris scans as Infected?
I like to think that, even if I did pop up in the middle of wagons, I took care to explain my suspicions. Solaris is infected because I don't know what game he's playing but that game (despite being amusing) doesn't seem to be mafia.
Originally posted on MSPA by Agent1022.

Luneix Wrote:So, the simplest model of the events surrounding Guy's murder, assuming that Pilot's busdrivering is correct, and Cat's mason-vig trolling was not, (and disregarding anything we lack testimony for, such as the interference of Doctor's, etc.) is this:

-excellent analysis snip-

But now, as tiredness threatens to overcome me, I think I've faltered at this hurdle of the investigation - I've got this far, but I'm stumped as to what this implies because my brain's being stupid.
I think possibly this implies that the murderising party would have tried to lynch either Tea or MrGuy, and we should investigate those bandwagons, but I'm not sure.
Does anyone have some insight they could lend me with this?
Your analyses impress me, Luneix, though I might point out that this points to them being both-town oh you know what even I don't believe that opposing forces theory anymore. There's just too much evidence against it; at least the inclination is that such a situation is unlikely. But just to check, let me see if the way I'm interpreting this is the same way you are:

Hypothesis One: Opposing Forces

Guy and Tea were on opposing forces (aka Tea is Scum).

Luneix Wrote:Scum targets Tea.
Unless opposing Scum exists, not entirely likely, as you've mentioned. Just for the sake of completeness I'll mention the possibility that some neutral party/vigilante targeted Tea and that Mafia's kill was redirected (in some other capacity than 'targeting Guy' - can that even happen?) or nullified for some reason; it's not likely, of course, but it is a possible set of events. Those two kills then are transferred to Guy - although we still don't know if that's flavor. This is mafia by malky. We probably won't ever know. As Pilot says,

TehPilot Wrote:also having MrGuy killtargered twice (as some people noticed in the flavor although we believe flavor means jack shit) only works if two people targeted Tea anyways, which would probably be vig/mafia and that would make for one hell of a weird universe we're in
BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS MAFIA BY MALKY (and fogel.)

also for completeness:

TehPilot Wrote:unless (somehow) there was a vig after Tea and the mafia after MrGuy and when I switched the kills it didn't do jack b/c Tea was/is doctored/bulletproof? doctor wouldn't work unless Guy was doctored but bulletproof is possible
Could happen, but then the universe starts to seem like it revolves around Tea and Guy. Weird universe indeed.

Paranoia Wrote:[font=system]
Process Agent1022: In Light of Process TehPilots claims about Process Tea, does your scan of process tea's behavior still return a report of infected?
Anyway, the point being, I have to admit that Tea being scum isn't really very likely in light of Pilot's assertion. Still, that's assuming Pilot's telling the truth, but it seems like no one's willing to come forward with evidence to back him up. Did no one else do anything to Tea or Guy that night?

Hypothesis Two: Town-Town

Guy and Tea are both Town.

Luneix Wrote:-INVESTIGATION-
So I suppose I'm officially Unvote: A Killer Cuppa Tea. To be honest, I was debating whether to do that or wait to hear more in his defense - Tea's rebuttals still have been weak today so far, but the evidence is against his guilt at least as far as I can discern.

I HAD SOME OTHER THINGS HERE BUT I CAN'T REALLY GET MY THOUGHTS STRAIGHT AAAA ;∆;

QUESTION TIME!

TehPilot Wrote:now we don't think that we had a vigilante shoot that night? that kill was probably a mafia kill but we're not sure. tea is a weird target for a mafia kill. but I don't think there was more than one kill
wynaut

[quote=TehPilot]we see things pointing to tea as town and it isn't quite making sense (although we did suspect a Tea/Visceral town/town scenario this should not be such a shock)
Quote:did you

why

explain to me again i am tired

now we don't particularly like Solaris ourselves either since he's been off doing whatever and at this point i feel he should at least be saying words on this
[redacted to avoid screwing with the bot] until he pipes up [/color]
tell me more
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:I like to think that, even if I did pop up in the middle of wagons, I took care to explain my suspicions. Solaris is infected because I don't know what game he's playing but that game (despite being amusing) doesn't seem to be mafia.
YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
THIS ISNT A GAME!

THIS
IS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR

ebwop: what even

tags

what is this sorcery

malky help
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL IKNOW IS THAT PARANOIA IS A BUTT FOR NOT ADHERING TO THE BOT'S NEEDS C'MON.

Butt and bot probably osund similar.

I wonder if there will be a buttbot.
Originally posted on MSPA by TehPilot.

solaris is potato
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

no
I AM A SOLDIER

dearest Luneix:
Guy would not be under pressure because he seemed pretty town
Tea is under pressure far more because of MV's flip than Guy's!
also attributing various gambits to mafia isn't always correct like in madmafia I killed someone (I think it was Tea actually) and everyone was like "maf wanted to make Solaris look bad and try to get him lynched and nooooooo definitely not
idk man I am just saying Tea coulda been targeted on account of many other reasons

@Para: I still want Tea to die but everyone seems to really like the theory where mafia targeted him and it is hard to fight that v_v
if Tea is scum that sort of makes me think TehPilot could be scumdriver (protecting most-likely-to-be-vigged team member) but otoh I'd think he'd go for someone bigger than MrGuy with that? who know
I still like Solaris but he is a kawaii babbu who I probably can't read
Para help me kill seastorm pleeeaaaaaaaaaase

tbh we should've tried to lynch Kerfufle yesterday

P.S. I'm going to murder the next person to write navelgazing mechanics theories about what happened

@Seedy, in your insistence in building a world in which im scum, you seem to forget that if scum drove a theoretical vig kill off me, the scum kill mysteriously vanished.

[img]images/smilies/theprofessor.gif[/img] Sherlock Holmes once said that once you remove the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Stop trying to fit me into impossible worlds and look at the worlds that actually make sense.

Solaris Wrote:YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
THIS ISNT A GAME!

THIS
IS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR
Wait, we're at war now??? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME!?

A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:[img]images/smilies/theprofessor.gif[/img] Sherlock Holmes once said that once you remove the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Stop trying to fit me into impossible worlds and look at the worlds that actually make sense.
Holmes has also said "No, Watson, the only way out of this is for you to stick your curled up hand up my anus." in this fanfiction I read once so I don't quite think he is a trustworthy source of information because I DOUBT that fisting is the solution to being sick my dear Holmes.

FIRST BOT-PRODUCED VOTALS VOTALS

Pilot (1): Palamedes
A Killer Cuppa Tea (2): Solaris, Agent1022
Solaris (4): curiousCat, TehPilot, A Killer Cuppa Tea, konec0
Agent1022 (1): Luneix
TehPilot (1): crepuscularDissembler

Abstaining (9): seastormjt, Paranoia, Mirdini, absoluteCertainty, anacreon, Namboto, Schazer, cuttlefishCuller, Ixcalibur

Day ends February 1st, 5 PM EST. It takes 10 to hammer and 6 to softlynch.

ARE THESE VOTALS ACURATE? WHO KNOWS?

IT'S NOT ACCURATE FOR PARANOIA BECAUSE PARANOIA DOESN'T FOLLOW VOTING RULES.

Solaris Wrote:Holmes has also said "No, Watson, the only way out of this is for you to stick your curled up hand up my anus." in this fanfiction I read once so I don't quite think he is a trustworthy source of information because I DOUBT that fisting is the solution to being sick my dear Holmes.
i...

i cannot argue with this logic
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

Paranoia Wrote:<span style="font-family: system">Process Namboto: Disturbing Affinity for Hooved Biological Creatures aside, you, like Tea, seem to Appear on Deletion Protocols out of thin air. Which processes do you believe are Infected today?</span>
[Image: nXQpgk6.png]
Alright-y boss!

I have reason to believe that TehPilot (AKA the poster formerly known as Sanzh) is not being entirely honest with their claim. It is my belief that they are either not a busdriver or that they did not target who they said they did. I have been led to this conclusion through reasons* and also due to certain comments made by TehPilot that appear frivolous, but may have a darker meaning.

also sanzh was being fairly suspect d1 and we ran't really rorget rhat row ran re?

-ahem-

but yeah, at this point I'm not exactly sure of his innocence or malicious intent, but something feels fishy about this
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

EBWOP:

*reasons may include but are not limited to: silly mod comments, role flavor, general madness, useless conjecture, strange geometries, russian spy documents, and my credit card number

A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:@Seedy, in your insistence in building a world in which im scum, you seem to forget that if scum drove a theoretical vig kill off me, the scum kill mysteriously vanished.
well yeah? I acknowledged in #501 that worlds in which you aren't scum are [percentage number idc] more likely than worlds in which you are scum, on account of how they require less assumptions
if I didn't believe that previous sentence I'd be actively trying to make you dead, instead of feeling that you should be
but the thing is, I'd hardly call these other worlds "impossible!" that's an awfully big word Tea, and I think you are misusing it
this is an open setup, "more likely" != the absolute truth
look it's less that I don't think people should read more town on you, and more that I don't want them to act like it's cemented

also the good thing about TehPilot having claimed is that he can't fuck around as much if he's scum. whee

Namboto, what
like yeah ok but what does that mean in terms of WHO YOU WANT TO DIIIIIEEEEEEE TODAY

I'd go into the ramifications of assuming TehPilot's claim was false, but i'm tiiiiiiiired

nobody's allowed to be tired. Everybody must help me write my short story for this workshop everybody hlep me okay do it now.

Awuahhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just want help because I actually want to play The CAve instead of doing all this other stuff.

Also drawing things.

This mafia is the "MalkyTop Complains About School Mafia." The mafia team is homework.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Nam be more specific because if you just kind of think it I'm not so sure I want to believe you?

And if you know it 100% as fact then we should lynch Pilot because he's probably scum.

Para I have said things about Tea and Lun but today I want to lynch Tea if Pilot is lying and look at him another day if Pilot's being honest? Two kills could have been flavour but it could also mean Tea was targeted by scum and another killing role. As for Lun I was getting tired of him(?) just pulling this Sherlock schtick where he makes it look like he's doing heavy analysis but ends up not making a single legitimate commitment to any read or opinion, but I feel a bit better now that he's actually forming opinions (I wish it was about more then defending Tea though, hint hint Lun).
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

Actually wait according to the flavor guy was targeted by two kills so doesnt that mean both the vig and scum shot tea but they got bussed off of tea. So how the hell is tea scum in the world that both a vig shot and scum shot was aimed at tea?
Originally posted on MSPA by anacreon.

So tea be town and pilot would have to be town as well in that world.
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Getting attacked twice could be flavour anacreon which I don't want to rule out (flavourclears are the worst kind of clear to blindly trust).

If I was a vig I would have shot Tea, but he's a weird-ass scum shot. Guy makes sense as a scum or SK kill. If Nam can in some way prove Pilot is lying then I'd be fine pursuing that? If he can't then I'd almost want to lynch him because Pilot would be pretty much clear, though I'd still be hesitant to proclaim Tea as fully clear without other shit to support it (such as actually townie play).