Facing the userbase: An avatar thread

Facing the userbase: An avatar thread
RE: Facing the userbase: An avatar thread
I quite like it, actually
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Now i won't mistake you for Nog or vice versa.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Time to use an old Sadgi avatar.

[Image: 9L1rsDZ.png]
[Image: CannotBeDone_zpsa0d8c5bf.png]

No, but seriously. Paranatural. It's great.
Plaid's and my avatars kinda match and I like it.
Happy face buddies :D
this is my new av as revealed to me by prophet Marus Shundlu in the illuniated Texts in the year 2013

if you woukld like an aura reading from the esteemed profit Marus Shundlu i will put in a good word for you
Woot AgentBlue! I'm also using a Pokemon avatar. An old DeviantID that I drew xD
I think I have been using this as an avatar for so long now I might even find that integral to my online persona. Mind though, trying to explain that it is a very, very well-hidden Aomeťtuç reference would be a pain…
韋力澹、杜薇花,《亞奧美思特大傳》人物兩「茄呢啡」獨魯人也。
韋為紫血,杜為藍血,二人關係生平不詳。惟只現一回則見光死於熊熊烈火中矣。
What is Aomeťtu- uhh nm if it's a pain to explain xD;; Either way it looks awesome! Kind of like a planet's libration chart.
[Image: 220px-Haumea.GIF]
Aww yeaa Haumea for best dwarf planet in our solar system I mean check out dat egg shape

Just realized you're located in Hong Kong. Dass where my mom's from yo!
Actually, you got it! It's the libration diagram of a two planets. The two planets' orbital ratios are synced: the ratio between the subject planet's (centre) orbital period and the object planet's (green) orbital period around the parent body (yellow) is:

4:13.

Wonderful, 'innit? It's so subtle no one can get it!

(And yes I pronounce Homestuck this way and at times I do spell it that way. I don't know why. It may be a defense mechanism against unwarranted flame-bait. Or maybe it's just me being uncomfortable around names.)
Do you have that ç, like, in a text box somewhere to copy-paste or did you memorize the alt-code for it or what?
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Omiguh, that's awesome, Anadai. xD How did you make it yourself? I need those skillz for possibly getting overenthusiastic about making up system of interacting stellar objects some day! /okay maybe I shouldn't learn things that will make me use up all my time QuQ

On my mac keyboard, alt+c is ç, and I think french keyboards have an actual ç key.
I have built a special keyboard layout that gives me quite a few unicode characters, (I believe up to 350), as well as extending that with AHK to bump up the total amount of typeable characters to 800.

So yes, ç is on the list.

(03-17-2013, 04:43 PM)Mythee Wrote: »Omiguh, that's awesome, Anadai. xD How did you make it yourself? I need those skillz for possibly getting overenthusiastic about making up system of interacting stellar objects some day! /okay maybe I shouldn't learn things that will make me use up all my time QuQ

On my mac keyboard, alt+c is ç, and I think french keyboards have an actual ç key.

That was created using Gravity simulator and a judicious application of Kepler's Third Law (to turn orbital lengths into distances). The mass of both bodies are zero.
Dear fellow space fan:
[Image: hooray.gif]

Or maybe you're more than a space fan. Like. A space warrior. >O Either way, HECK YEA KEPLER'S LAWS AND ALL OTHER KEPLERS because goodness that name spreads likewhoa I mean the Kepler mission's naming all the suns and planets after Kepler they are literally stamping the name kepler all over our galaxy right now

So of course one of my OCs (a character in a webcomic my waifu and I wish to make) ended up being called Kepler, too. Pic, if you wanna see her. 8D

I should probably mention something about avatars here.
I dunno why I ever made this avatar from Sword Art Online anime and then ended up not using it
[Image: aincrad.gif]
And this squid one made from a clip on Oceanfootage
[Image: squidfleee.gif]
I would be thrilled if ever anyone wanted to use either of them 8'D
i love my purple and it loves me.@
Dat adventure! >O So epic! Is it... dead? I hope not quq
I guess I'll open up my glitched avatars shop here. Although it hasn't gotten any business...

Some of my past work:
[Image: LE_GL1TCH3D.gif]

[Image: Zero-Two02_GL1TCH3D.gif]

[Image: fuckno-1.gif]

[Image: vmN7n_GL1TCH3D123.gif]

[Image: march-of-the-eridans_g-1.gif]

I guess if you want one, give me an image, and I'll smack its glitch up.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
What are you replacing those poor images' source code with?! o_o
@Super: Omg my hero.
@Garuru: Skillz.
Ok, quick, which one of these should i avatar?
Top left corner makes me laugh. 8'D
Any of them with a snake in.
I wish i could make one of those fancy url changing things so i can use them all at the same time, maybe i should make it a gif or something.
My friend made an automatic url-changing-thing maker, right here, if you need it! However, idk if the forum will accept a randomurlchanger thing in the stead of something from a list of file extensions that it would accept (like png, jpg and gif are the usual ones).