Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Sco-6)
And Mirdini's quest is completed!

(04-05-2017, 06:00 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »A QUEST ARRIVES

Post (a minimum of) two GROC profiles in the GROC thread! In two different rounds, naturally.

"Poptart"

"Mask"

Thanks for the Douxtoken!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -5)
Entering into the dreams of another individual (or individuals) without consent is a violation of the individual’s right to security and privacy.

Dreams are defined as a state of unconsciousness or helplessness in which the conscious becomes dormant and/or suppressed by the subconscious, or in which the host of the dream is still conscious or partially conscious but is unable to control their subconscious in the dreamscape, or in which the host of the dream is conscious and able to partially or fully control their dream but is unconscious or helpless involuntarily either physically or mentally. Dreams include, but are not limited to: daydreams, comas, lucid dreams, induced unconsciousness, sleep, hypersleep, intoxication, or any medical condition causing hallucinations.

Consent cannot be given under the following circumstances:
  1. If the host is already in the dreamscape or in the process of entering the dreamscape, unless the entrant is also in a dreamscape and has an equal state of awareness and/or consciousness.
  2. If the host is under the age of majority and does not have parental consent or equivalent consent, given that the entrant in question is above the age of majority.
  3. If the host and/or entrant is under probation, or is serving jail time, or is serving mandated community service, or is under quarantine
Unless:
  1. The entrant is an officer of the law with an appropriate warrant.
  2. The entrant is a medical professional or citizen (as stated under the Samaritan's law) entering the dreamscape to assist, aid, or protect the entrant with reasonable justification
  3. The entrant is bound by law in regards to sentencing, jury duty, or other legally binding or civic tasks, duties, or responsibilities to enter the dreamscape.
With the exception that:
  1. Quarantined dreamscapes can only be entered by officials of the appropriate clearance, as well as specifically designated experts.

Every person who commits this offense is guilty of an indictable offense and liable to a maximum of 2 months in jails or of financial restitution of up to $2500 and a minimum of 20 hours of community service, or of a maximum of 20 months in dream jail with no parole for 2 months and no hypersleep for 6 months.

Trespassing in dreams can be charged in conjunction with mental sabotage of the first and second degrees, idea theft, dreamscape vandalism, as well as charges involving the treatment of the host’s physical or mental body. Sentencing will be increased as deemed necessary in accordance to case law.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -5)
The above post accounts for the completion of Credit's Quest:

(03-30-2017, 04:40 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »expound on the legal consequences of trespassing into another person's dreams

Thanks for the Douxtoken.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -3)
I love your treatise on dream encroachment, you have changed dreamscape statute forever! Whoa Minion

or however long forever lasts in dreams.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Not very long for me, considering how little sleep I get.
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Sco-6)
(05-02-2017, 01:45 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Thanks for the Douxtoken!

Well-earned, hoorayweld!
Make a mug cake without a recipe!
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -4)
write one of those creepy pastas
This post is now a ghost post
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -4)
I can't honestly say I'm bringing this back, but I have two more of these done:

(04-01-2017, 06:48 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »create an adventure of at least 3 posts

Here’s my adventure (OP, posts 1, 2, 3, and 4) “The Monty Hall Illusion”.

(05-29-2017, 06:47 AM)Sleepy Wrote: »write one of those creepy pastas
This post is now a ghost post

“I found an old shoe box in the back of my closet. It was covered in dust and had several bricks on top of it (what a foresight). Anyways, I opened the box to find that it was empty! “What the hell?” I thought, “what’s even the point of keeping an empty shoe box?”

So, I discarded it. Put it out on garbage day and the recycling truck took it away. I wish that had been the last of it.

The next day, I found the shoebox sitting on my table, where previously there was a vase of flowers. I thought it was a weird prank, so I brought it up with my roommate. Nothing. He didn’t fess up.

Annoyed, I threw the box out again the following week. And the next day, in place of the microwave was the box.

This started to annoy me. Not having a microwave was a huge inconvenience. But all my roommate acted the same. He even blamed me! Why would I do that? After all, it was my microwave. After an hour of arguing, I gave up. I was too tired to deal with him.

So, instead of putting it in our recycling, I took a bus downtown and threw it in a dumpster. I was certain no one had followed me. Why would they? The prank wasn’t very well thought out, and yet it was able to tick me right off. I guess that made it a good prank. Or would have, if it was a prank.

When I woke up the next morning, I didn’t find the box. It was relieving. Finally, I could get on with my regular home situation. I knocked on my roommate’s door. No answer. I opened the door just a bit and saw the box on my roommate’s bed.

This was one of those “Aha!” moments; I now knew it was him. It had to be! This was the irrefutable evidence. But, why would he take it out of the dumpster? This nagged at me for a while, standing in his doorway.

After three days, I knew he wasn’t coming back. He didn’t even take his stuff. I knew then that the box was no joke. I tried burning it, shredding it, cutting it into little pieces and baking them into muffins that I proceeded to bury. All this at the cost of my backpack, a chair, and a clay dish we held change in.

I’ve put it back in the back of my closet. I’ve lived with it for so long. I’m afraid to call an expert, for fear that just removing it from the house will cause another replacement. Sometimes, I wonder what happened to my roommate.

I finally just lit the fucker up. I burned the whole house down and ran. I have no idea what has happened to the box, but I doubt it’s gone. That damn shoebox.”

---

Although I do plan on making the mug brownie..
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -1)
(09-19-2017, 07:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »Write a grand tale of the day I kicked your ass

Reyweld was sitting in his evil lair, all contrived up in his filth. The Dirty Turtle was the name of the saloon in which he dwelled, and in The Dirty Turtle he dealt in the most illicit and grubby dealings a bird could get their feathers in.

One such bird was the “hero” of our story--but not in the typical sense. Bigro, a strong willed fowl with muscle and vim, was a peddler being pressed by Reyweld’s goons to cough up the worms in his satchel. Unknown to the robbin’ robins, this would spell the end of Reyweld’s malice.

FIGHT:
SpoilerShow

Bigro licked off the fresh blood on his wings, and looked to the crowd. There was fear among the dirt poor, but also hope. And greed. The deaths of the goons was a symbol they were all too willing to accept. But he knew that they had witnessed some of his secret techniques. Bigro saw these people and was pissed: now he had to kill everyone.

FIGHT:
SpoilerShow

The earth shook and exploded, sending pieces of every nearby building and corpse flying--save The Dirty Turtle itself. Crow-nies began pouring out, surrounding Bigro and stabbing at him with sharp beaks. He punched through their ranks, blasting out brains and exploding their torsos in gore. When the mist of blood settled, only him and Reyweld remained.

Reyweld wore black glasses that concealed his beady eyes. His feathers were dotted red, and he wore a face of shock and anger. He cocked his head to the side, and chirped, “How dare you, you #$%@&!!! Holy %@$#, what the $$%@%--”

This was interrupted by Bigro kicking his butt feathers right in the ass, cleaving straight through his body until his puny brain was separated into two equal parts. After the wet splat of the two halves hitting the floor, Bigro wiped the blood of his boots off onto the splintered beak of the felled mob boss, and returned to his peddling cart.

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 4)
Dragon Fogel Wrote:Win a round of the Post Making Contest

Done!

Just one more quest to go (assuming I don't immediately get any more from newcomers)!!!

Just to be sure:
[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 4)
I sidle in, at this inopportune moment, and finally unclench my talons from about my long-hoarded Douxtoken. With a flourish of dollar bills and a clack of my spoon bill I declare:

"Reyweld, to earn this Douxtoken you must acquire and grow a plant. If from seed, you have completed my challenge when it bears four proper leaves. If a young plant, four new leaves in addition to those it had upon acquisition. If a succulent or cactus or other slow-growing plant, raising it until it is visibly different from when you began will be sufficient.

Photographic evidence will be necessary."

[Image: WOU1YuE.png]
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)
(05-02-2017, 07:13 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Make a mug cake without a recipe!

It is done!

[Image: dWO5T2Z.jpg]

As you can see, this is an empty mug.

[Image: jG7onSv.jpg]

I have added 1/16 tsp of baking powder, 2 spoon fulls (~1 tsp ?) of sugar and 1 spoon full of cocoa, as well as a sprinkling of salt (comparable to a pinch).

[Image: dqlIM94.jpg]

I have added slightly more than 1/8 cups of flour.

[Image: NGf9HWA.jpg]

This is with a spoon full of canola oil and a splash of water.

[Image: GBLTMDd.jpg]

I attempt to stir, but it is really dry and crumbly! This won't do.

[Image: PzszkRV.jpg]

I add about a tbsp more of water, and then stir it until consistent.

[Image: ExaZUho.jpg]

Into my gross microwave! I need to wash that.

[Image: BJntiig.jpg]

After cooking for 45 seconds on high, this is the result! It didn't rise very much...

[Image: PvT3h43.jpg]

It tastes like dark chocolate bread, so for next time I would add more sugar and baking powder, and have some of the water replaced with oil. I would have used butter instead of oil and milk instead of water, but we were out of milk and I didn't want to get another dish dirty microwaving the butter!

It was still very good though, and with this I have completed a microwave brownie with no recipe!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Power Surges into me! I have ten Douxtokens and only 5 incomplete quests!

(03-30-2017, 12:49 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Prop Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension: Reyweld becomes a member of the user group Trash Royal of Shit Town, provided they do the following:
  • Create a thread petitioning the Common Folk of Stephen King's The Dead Zone™ to lend their support to his ascension.
  • Anyone who has posted in Stephen King's The Dead Zone™ before said thread's creation can post in the thread explaining what Reyweld has to do to gain their Douxtoken.
  • Once Reyweld has five more completed Quests than incomplete/refused ones he is forever instated as a member of the user group Trash Royal of Shit Town, but can only use his powers in a designated thread made by him called the Palace.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS, I HAVE GROWN IMMORTAL BY THE VERY CANON ISSUED BY THE DEITY OF eagle-time.org! I HOLD INFINITE POWER WITHIN MY PALACE, FOREVER GRANTED AND INSTATED!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
WAIT, what is hapening? I feel like something is going, augh! Augh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sig:
SpoilerShow
r u ok
SpoilerShow
o

oh no
SpoilerShow
man, finally! i'm proud of you for making it this far, and also for entering another level of corruption which may or may not consume your sanity, leaving you a shriveled husk, continuing scream even after undeath, screaming into the void, screaming. great job!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Congratulations!

I just got home from an overnight hike but I'll instate you in the next couple hours :>
It is done.