Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 5)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
(03-30-2017, 12:49 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Prop Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension: Reyweld becomes a member of the user group Trash Royal of Shit Town, provided they do the following:
  • Create a thread petitioning the Common Folk of Stephen King's The Dead Zone™ to lend their support to his ascension.
  • Anyone who has posted in Stephen King's The Dead Zone™ before said thread's creation can post in the thread explaining what Reyweld has to do to gain their Douxtoken.
  • Once Reyweld has five more completed Quests than incomplete/refused ones he is forever instated as a member of the user group Trash Royal of Shit Town, but can only use his powers in a designated thread made by him called the Palace.

So here I am, beseeching that the regular folks to place upon me some quests. Please, grant me the chance to ascend from the garbage and into the trash; elect me as a Trash Royal of Shit Town!

As a noble, I promise to obey the constraints placed upon me by the above, shitpost regularly, and lounge in my bestowed rank wealth for eternity.

Complete Quests - 10
(03-30-2017, 05:08 PM)a52 Wrote: »Make me a real sandwich, then take a picture of it.
(You're allowed to eat it afterwards)
Post #12

(04-01-2017, 06:34 AM)goblins Wrote: »bury me
Post #17

(04-05-2017, 06:00 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »A QUEST ARRIVES

Post (a minimum of) two GROC profiles in the GROC thread! In two different rounds, naturally.
Post #26

(03-30-2017, 04:40 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »expound on the legal consequences of trespassing into another person's dreams
Post #27, Post #28

+1 from BTP (post #24; Link)

(04-01-2017, 06:48 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »create an adventure of at least 3 posts

Post #34

(05-29-2017, 06:47 AM)Sleepy Wrote: »write one of those creepy pastas
This post is now a ghost post

Post #34

(09-19-2017, 07:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »Write a grand tale of the day I kicked your ass

Post #36

Dragon Fogel Wrote:Win a round of the Post Making Contest

Post #37

(05-02-2017, 07:13 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Make a mug cake without a recipe!

Post #39

Incomplete Quests - 5 (6)
btp minus Douxtoken Wrote:QUEST: Show me your skills. Specifically by creating a custom lvl 1 DND character and posting the finished character sheet here.

(5th edition, back story encouraged, be prepared to be asked to join a fantastic fantasy adventure in the future.)

(03-30-2017, 05:04 PM)Gatr Wrote: »draw a fursona; do some facial expression meme stuff

(03-30-2017, 07:09 PM)Oats Wrote: »Mimic the Wilhelm scream.

(04-15-2017, 03:34 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »I will totally help reference some history.

Find a physical map and go to the end of it.

(04-15-2017, 09:56 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »In the event that Fogel wants to provide their own quest, and each person can only give one quest, winning PMC was going to be my quest

Otherwise (if either we can give multiple quests, or Fogel wants that quest to be their own):

Update Deck Building Fantasy Kingdom Simulator for at least 10 more turns (so at the current time of writing, to Turn 14)

(04-20-2017, 02:30 AM)SC Wrote: »OOH! OOH! I haven't done a quest yet! Uh... OH! I know! Make a fake bootscreen for a fake version of Windows, similar to the first post in this thread!

RULES:
- Has to be an original idea
- Don't use MS Paint; use something like Photoshop or Paint.net
- Has to be somewhat believable

If you don't want to take this quest, here is an ALTERNATIVE QUEST THAT I BESTOW UPON THEE:

SpoilerShow

(02-17-2018, 08:33 PM)Schazer Wrote: »I sidle in, at this inopportune moment, and finally unclench my talons from about my long-hoarded Douxtoken. With a flourish of dollar bills and a clack of my spoon bill I declare:

"Reyweld, to earn this Douxtoken you must acquire and grow a plant. If from seed, you have completed my challenge when it bears four proper leaves. If a young plant, four new leaves in addition to those it had upon acquisition. If a succulent or cactus or other slow-growing plant, raising it until it is visibly different from when you began will be sufficient.

Photographic evidence will be necessary."
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: 0)
Hmm. I'm not sure you have what it takes...

btp Wrote:QUEST: Show me your skills. Specifically by creating a custom lvl 1 DND character and posting the finished character sheet here.

(5th edition, back story encouraged, be prepared to be asked to join a fantastic fantasy adventure in the future.)
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Sco0)
(03-30-2017, 01:10 PM)btp Wrote: »Hmm. I'm not sure you have what it takes...

btp Wrote:QUEST: Show me your skills. Specifically by creating a custom lvl 1 DND character and posting the finished character sheet here.

I will get right on that!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -1)
take out a second mortgage
actually don't do that that's a fate worse than death

expound on the legal consequences of trespassing into another person's dreams
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
draw a fursona

do some facial expression meme stuff
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Make me a real sandwich, then take a picture of it.
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -4)
Mimic the Wilhelm scream.
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -5)
[Image: PfC0fTy.png]
I'm going to work on these tomorrow, and get a couple done! Mark my words: in the morn, there will be progress.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -6)
bury me
create an adventure of at least 3 posts
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -8)
Hey,
Guess what?
I made a sandwich for a52 (and ate it too!)

As you can see, a peanut butter/nutella/banana sandwich has been made (with whole wheat bread), and I have completed the following quest:

(03-30-2017, 05:08 PM)a52 Wrote: »Make me a real sandwich, then take a picture of it.

Thanks for the Douxtoken a52, and here's to completing another quest soon!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
A QUEST ARRIVES

Post (a minimum of) two GROC profiles in the GROC thread! In two different rounds, naturally.
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -7)
I have made some progress on Mirdini's quest: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid175314.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I approve of this progress
Wow, making a 5e d&d character takes a long time (I'm making a Tiefling Bard and I have 20 Charisma)
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Score: -7) PS: Check the Image Names
A tragic day for Eagle Time. goblin's, one of our own, has fallen. There was a short ceremony before the coffin was taken outside and buried.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

With the following process, I have completed this quest:

(04-01-2017, 06:34 AM)goblins Wrote: »bury me

Thank you goblin's for the Douxtoken. Stay tuned for further quest completion.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
5 more people come in here so that it becomes Reyweld's Twelve Labours
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I will totally help reference some history.

Find a physical map and go to the end of it.
SpoilerShow
In the event that Fogel wants to provide their own quest, and each person can only give one quest, winning PMC was going to be my quest

Otherwise (if either we can give multiple quests, or Fogel wants that quest to be their own):

Update Deck Building Fantasy Kingdom Simulator for at least 10 more turns (so at the current time of writing, to Turn 14)
Quest Complete! Great job
RE: Quest Me: Reyweld's Trash Reign Ascension (Sco-6)
(04-15-2017, 09:56 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »In the event that Fogel wants to provide their own quest, and each person can only give one quest, winning PMC was going to be my quest

I swear I will do this tomorrow morning (not the whole thing, of course). I'm not sure why I haven't yet but I will do it, I will!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
OOH! OOH! I haven't done a quest yet! Uh... OH! I know! Make a fake bootscreen for a fake version of Windows, similar to the first post in this thread!

RULES:
- Has to be an original idea
- Don't use MS Paint; use something like Photoshop or Paint.net
- Has to be somewhat believable

If you don't want to take this quest, here is an ALTERNATIVE QUEST THAT I BESTOW UPON THEE:

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Reyweld wins my Douxtoken for cleverness in puns and riddles.
I'm still going to make that 5th ed d&d character (even if it awards no points)
Sig:
SpoilerShow