+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
> ANSWER

[Image: S6eTIte.gif]

GRIND: Hello. You’re new aren’t you?
FROG-CRIMES: yyyyes?
GRIND: Cool. My name is Grind, as you can probably tell. I hope you aren’t a troublemaker
GRIND: My work partner Wretch is having trouble with a collective right now in fact
GRIND: Anyway. How is the game going for you so far?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
....interestingly. We're having a bit of trouble agreeing on things and it's damaging our relationship with our TCPs.
To be more specific, there's approximately one voice who insists on making and doing things that come off as extremely antagonistic toward them and like everyone else, and then a few other voices that go along with that one for some reason.
Pleased to meet you grind, I am a frog crime as you know. We just sent one of our tcps out on a journey of self discovery, so we *may* be tripping over ourselves a bit. A fair warning, we're kinda erratic because of the whole collective thing but we're not actually bad or whatever.

Say, do you know of the other god in our game? She's called Macaron.

Also could you do us a favor and end your sentences with tildes? It's much easier on my ears. ~
one of our tcps just ran away so, all according to plan
> You look very pretty!
> Our TCP Fernando just went riiight off. They might go to your planet and if so, please make sure they don't cause trouble! It's a bit worrying.
You're very handsome.
And oh you know.
One of us is actively trying to make us be as awful as possible to our little guys, one of whom has already left out on their own and wants nothing to do with us.
And our other two adorable children are. Probably a bit suspicious of us as well at this point.
So, y'know. If the objective of the game is to have a bunch of angry, disorganized cat people running around we are really nailing it.
>it's pretty intense to be honest. when you're trying to undermine yourself I guess anything would be. just one dissenting voice in the collective can summon like a killer gnome or something. you should watch out for that BTW, the killer gnome I mean.
>We're fine, can you do cool skateboard tricks y/n
>Its going fine, One of our cats left on an adventure of self-discovery and might not return, but I guess that's normal... right?
Hey, guys, it seems like some of us are kind of ganging up on some of our voices and that ain't cool. We should be nice to each other.
SpoilerShow
(07-22-2017, 06:25 PM)a52 Wrote: »....interestingly. We're having a bit of trouble agreeing on things and it's damaging our relationship with our TCPs.

(07-22-2017, 06:30 PM)Xindaris Wrote: »To be more specific, there's approximately one voice who insists on making and doing things that come off as extremely antagonistic toward them and like everyone else, and then a few other voices that go along with that one for some reason.

(07-22-2017, 06:41 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Pleased to meet you grind, I am a frog crime as you know. We just sent one of our tcps out on a journey of self discovery, so we *may* be tripping over ourselves a bit. A fair warning, we're kinda erratic because of the whole collective thing but we're not actually bad or whatever.

Say, do you know of the other god in our game? She's called Macaron.

Also could you do us a favor and end your sentences with tildes? It's much easier on my ears. ~

(07-22-2017, 06:51 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »one of our tcps just ran away so, all according to plan

(07-22-2017, 07:32 PM)Wheat Wrote: »>Do you like skate tricks

(07-22-2017, 08:09 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> You look very pretty!
> Our TCP Fernando just went riiight off. They might go to your planet and if so, please make sure they don't cause trouble! It's a bit worrying.

(07-22-2017, 09:27 PM)skeleton Wrote: »You're very handsome.
And oh you know.
One of us is actively trying to make us be as awful as possible to our little guys, one of whom has already left out on their own and wants nothing to do with us.
And our other two adorable children are. Probably a bit suspicious of us as well at this point.
So, y'know. If the objective of the game is to have a bunch of angry, disorganized cat people running around we are really nailing it.

(07-22-2017, 11:39 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>it's pretty intense to be honest. when you're trying to undermine yourself I guess anything would be. just one dissenting voice in the collective can summon like a killer gnome or something. you should watch out for that BTW, the killer gnome I mean.

(07-22-2017, 11:49 PM)Oats Wrote: »>We're fine, can you do cool skateboard tricks y/n

(07-23-2017, 03:26 AM)Gen Wrote: »>Its going fine, One of our cats left on an adventure of self-discovery and might not return, but I guess that's normal... right?

(07-23-2017, 03:32 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »Hey, guys, it seems like some of us are kind of ganging up on some of our voices and that ain't cool. We should be nice to each other.

So to recap we're doing sorta okay. How are you? What's your realm like?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
OH NO HE'S HOT
bad news fuuuuuucko im a troublemaker
(07-23-2017, 03:32 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »Hey, guys, it seems like some of us are kind of ganging up on some of our voices and that ain't cool. We should be nice to each other.

Be nicer to the bad voice when the bad voice is nicer.
[Image: 3RAfZsz.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: It was going fine for a while, but being a collective is rough. A couple of our voices keeps being really antagonistic towards our TCPs and it’s straining our relationship with them.
FROG-CRIMES: One of our tcps just now left on her own, actually.

GRIND: Ouch. The session is still beginning and that’s going to be rough to deal with
FROG-CRIMES: Yeah yeah, we know, we’re incompetent, you don’t have to rub it in.
GRIND: That’s not exactly what I was trying to do. Sorry

[Image: MOHtWDX.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, unrelated, but, you're pretty good-looking.
GRIND: Thank you but please refrain from such comments in the future
FROG-CRIMES: Ah, sorry. So, uh… can you do cool skateboard tricks?
GRIND: Excuse me
FROG-CRIMES: Do you like rad skate tricks.
GRIND: Um
GRIND: They’re not something I find personally interesting
GRIND: And I am far too large to use a skateboard myself

GRIND: So have you allied anyone yet?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
> Try doing rad skateboard tricks trust me they'd be amazing. And fun.

> But no we haven't and I cannot speak for all, I do not plan on going for one until we all know each other's intentions better.
>Uhhh I mean not officially but some of us really wanna ally with this big cutey named Macaron.
Other than that do you have like uh. Hot tips.
Or wanna ally too? You seem nice enough and I hate to speak for the whole but we might be desperate.
>Secretly keep thinking that he looks cool and kinda hot
>"Can you show the rest of your body? To, uh, let us judge if it's suitable for skateboard tricks."
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
I apologize for my outburst, I'm not sure what came over me.
Ahem.

We have thus far chosen not to form any alliances. We do not know the relationships and politics between the other potential players, so I felt it would be best to get more information first.

With that said, what is your opinion of Macaron? She seems friendly enough.
>oh now you've done it. now everyone will want to flirt with you now that you told them not to.
>side-note: arn't you a god? can't you just like shrink down to skateboard size? or like enlarge a skateboard?
>on the topic of allying, this voice wants to ally with everyone if there isn't any downside. I'm all about those happy endings.
(07-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>oh now you've done it. now everyone will want to flirt with you now that you told them not to.

I realise this is joking but can we seriously please not
(07-25-2017, 12:09 AM)Schazer Wrote: »
(07-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>oh now you've done it. now everyone will want to flirt with you now that you told them not to.

Yeah, maybe straight up sexually harassing this guy first thing after meeting him isn't such a great idea.

So, Grind, do you know of anyone else playing this game at the moment?
We should give Grind his space for now, instead of commenting on his sleek features and his perfect symmetry.
(07-25-2017, 05:01 AM)Kanelel Wrote: »
(07-25-2017, 12:09 AM)Schazer Wrote: »

Yeah, maybe straight up sexually harassing this guy first thing after meeting him isn't such a great idea.

So, Grind, do you know of anyone else playing this game at the moment?

Sorry, I'm not interested in flirting with this dude, it's nice to see I was wrong.