[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
Whoa Whoa This post has been hit with a baseball! Whoa Whoa
Technical Difficulties and what they mean for you:
A helpful guide with your (dubiously qualified) co-host, Schazer

Alright, so I've got some 'splaining to do. Chwoka (the star-studded one)'s been doing a great job so far hosting this joint, but he was relying on me to handle some behind-the-scenes stuff and figuring out what's appropriate to share with the players without messing up the whole information-deprived aspects of this game.

As such, please take the following statements as fact:

-The player behind Posts #141, #171, and #172 requested replacement, both in the thread and in their quicktopic, also requesting the replacee be given a fresh quicktopic.

-Akumu was contacted and replaced into the slot of said player. He was also told which posts were made by his predecessor.

-One player on the playerlist was replaced pre-game by Airey after being a no-show. We didn't announce this, and in keeping with the prior decision didn't publicly announce that Akumu had replaced in either.
Where we fucked up was not telling the replaced player in their quicktopic that they'd been replaced. We assumed their request was the end of their involvement in the game.

-The replaced player who made the request for replacement later asked in their quicktopic and publicly to sub back in. In the interests of having a drama-free game where people don't take it too seriously, Chwoka and I are going to veto this.

---

I think that's everything; for his troubles Akumu can request a minor boon from the GMs (closer to a bulletproofing than a kill, but that's our discussion to have). If you have further questions I'm happy to field them.

I'm also going to request that votes be shifted off #141 and an alternate lynch found. I'm not going to reset the votals, but I also think some tunes will be changed in light of the new information.
Hmm, I had something typed up in response to #197, but in light of recent revelations, I think I'll just keep it myself instead.

@198: Well I'm glad somebody finally asked me about that. Those Gator posts aren't mod posts, they were written by yours truly, the same Chwoka who made posts #151 and #190 and summoned the Gator in the first place. My win condition is that I win if "The Gator is capable of being summoned at endgame", which I discovered after a bit of questioning is just another way for them to say "Yer a survivor bub". Honestly just lying low and never summoning the Gator at all would probably have made me more likely to achieve my wincon, but where's the fun in all that?
[Image: qdb.png]
One-ninety-eight, while I can't exactly speak for the mods, I would guess that "accidentally pro-town" means "this was just meant to be a silly thing but I guess it's kind of pro-town now that I actually think about it".

Also, I figured 141 was replaced? I was going to say something speculating on that but I couldn't think of anything actually useful to say.

Also anything making this game more serious is a bad idea in my book, especially on Day One. This is another reason I, personally, haven't been talking for a while. The game feels too much like regular Mafia for my taste.

I can only speak for myself, but in a game like this I don't even care whether I'm on the winning or losing side as long as the victory is hilarious. Right now I feel like the game is moving away from that. I don't even have enough interest at the moment to call for a "stop taking this game seriously, you're ruining it" counterlynch.

So I'm just going to arbitrarily vote to Lynch: 132 without even checking what they said or if anyone's currently voting for them. I'm not even sure enough of which posts I made to know offhand if that was me or not. But whoever that was is clearly the vilest of scum and we should lynch them immediately to set an example. Why, whatever that Chwoka said was so obviously scummy that we should probably lynch them twice.

I hope that post isn't even a Chwoka.
EBWOP by #203: oh okay, gator-survivor Chwoka claimed while I was typing that last post up. Well, if the gator's going to be a regular occurrence I am all for letting them have their win, I don't even want to try to think about whether that benefits town or scum more.

Are you allowed to just gator-post whenever or only when you summon it?
From post #191
To post #198

Ha!~ You see, I am not taking this as seriously as you... Or maybe I'm a lyncher! Yeah, that's it! (That would be a devious role in this game, right? Seriously)
(10-04-2014, 03:32 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »Are you allowed to just gator-post whenever or only when you summon it?

Whenever mostly. I could answer this as the Gator right now if I wanted to, but using the Gator account to make serious, mechanics-based posts just feels morally wrong.
Phew, glad that replacement business is all sorted out. Lasers for everybody!

[Image: xcfgA7r.gif]

Quote:[quote='Chwoka' pid='97237' dateline='1412393170']
@198: Well I'm glad somebody finally asked me about that. Those Gator posts aren't mod posts, they were written by yours truly, the same Chwoka who made posts #151 and #190 and summoned the Gator in the first place. My win condition is that I win if "The Gator is capable of being summoned at endgame", which I discovered after a bit of questioning is just another way for them to say "Yer a survivor bub".

Seems like you could also ensure a win by giving everybody the ability to summon the Gator!
(10-04-2014, 06:10 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »
Quote:[quote='Chwoka' pid='97237' dateline='1412393170']
@198: Well I'm glad somebody finally asked me about that. Those Gator posts aren't mod posts, they were written by yours truly, the same Chwoka who made posts #151 and #190 and summoned the Gator in the first place. My win condition is that I win if "The Gator is capable of being summoned at endgame", which I discovered after a bit of questioning is just another way for them to say "Yer a survivor bub".

Seems like you could also ensure a win by giving everybody the ability to summon the Gator!

loss by maplehoof
can you resummon gator?
if not don't last day.

If you are gator,
do you decide the winner?
can you choose yourself?
@207: Yeah sure, giving everybody the ability to summon the Gator would be great, but I doubt that anybody actually has the power to do that.

@208: Well it works like this, I can summon the Gator once every other day, and it sticks around until sometime the following day when I can choose one Chwoka to eat to death.

I'm not really sure what you're asking in that second paragraph, but no, I don't really have to answer to anyone but myself when picking the Gator dinner targets, I just figured I might as well let everyone else try to have a say in it since it doesn't really affect me a whole lot either way. And I mean, I guess I could use the Gator to kill myself if I really wanted to, but it's pretty low on my priority list honestly.
I assumedwrong
I thought you picked someone´
to pick a target
BOUNCE, ROCK, SKATE, VOTE

#141 - 3
#154 - 3
#62 - 2
#115 - 1
#132 - 1
#150 - 1
#151 - 1
#164 - 1
#172 - 1
#191 - 1

With 24 Chwokas alive, it takes 12.5 to lynch or 6.5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Sunday, October 5th, at 7 PM EST.
(10-04-2014, 06:10 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »Phew, glad that replacement business is all sorted out. Lasers for everybody!

SpoilerShow

I've been eternally scarred by your reckless use of celebratory lasers.

Chwoka, you're done.

vote Chwoka #207
I will still bribe you guys
for posting analysis
get on already
I miscounted line one
I'm a sham, a sham I say
how could this happen
Assuming you are trying for Haikus, you did it again. vote #214
Vote #154 for gator-hatin'
god fucking dammit
I should sleep but I'm awake
end my suffering
(10-06-2014, 12:55 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »god fucking dammit
I should sleep but I'm awake
end my suffering

It's only 45 minutes to day end, so there's your mercy. But who are you, mysterious post man? Who could possibly be terrorizing our thread with anonymous haikus?! The posts #208, #210, #213, #214, and now #217 have all gone unaccounted for in any quicktopic. It's the world's greatest mystery!!!
END OF DAY ONE

[no lynch.]

IT'S NIGHT NOW MOFOS
RE: [NIGHT 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
THE BUILDING IS UNPLEASED WITH OUR PROGRESS.

[Image: standby.png]

if you know of anybody who could replace in, please tell the building. or us, and we'll tell the building.

edit: 2 needed
RE: [NIGHT 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
Hello!

One time, two years ago actually, ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ and I made a thoroughly hot garbage ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆setup by the name of ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆.

It was a fucking disaster and now that Zoostuck Mafia is nearing the end we're looking pretty seriously at reviving it?

We've probably got upwards of ten slots needing replacement, so old players and prospective new players alike should post here if they want to jump in on D2.
RE: [NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
Also we still need to get N1 role actions in so we can't guarantee that you'll actually survive if you replace in. We'll finangle what we can to avoid that but again no promises. Sorry!
it's time for games, mafia dames
time to continue suffering our chwokaly mystery pains
Out one game and in another.

Let's go!
oh boy!