Halloween RPG: tremulus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: tremulus_1280x720_thumb.jpg]

tremulus is a Lovecraftian inspired horror role-playing game based on the Apocalypse World system.

What I want to do is organize a one-shot game over Halloween night, taking into account timezones, where no one player starts the game before evening, and no players are kept past dawn.

Excluding the game master there shouldn't be any prep, including character creation happening during the session.

In this thread we should arrange who is interested, when to start based on such, where everyone wishes to play (I'm suggesting ventrilo, but am not set on a server)

Also if someone wants to step forward to be a gamemaster that would be fantastic. I am willing to if no one else wants to, but if someone wants to GM feel free to speak up.

Currently I'm not sure how many people this should be capped at, though I don't think it will be an issue due to a number of people being unable to make it based on time consideration.

..am I forgetting anything? I dunno.

If you're interested, give us a time range when you'll be available on Halloween night in the range I outlined above.

I should be available between 7:00pm EDT - 5:00am EDT
RE: Halloween RPG: tremulus
Darn, this sounds fun!

But I already have THE PLANS
I'd be available, maybe. Not all night because I've got college the next morning, but I can probably go to 1-2 AM PST.
I dooooon't think I have plans...although I think this would put it in the morning/noon of November 1st where I am. :P
This sounds like fun but the time frame is completely off for me. :< Good luck in getting enough players for a game though.
Yeah, this quite possibly will work for no one's schedule but mine.
In my head I really like the idea of it being night time for everyone involved, but even without that restriction it'll probably be hard for people to make it work.

I'd like if people are interested to say when they believe they'll be available during the night hours of Halloween where they are, and then use the best shared common hours or something.

Anyway, it's a ways off, we'll see what happens I guess.
hmmm
well i am Eastern Time Zone which is GMT-5 i think?

go to work with little sleep?
Hmm
yeah i could probably manage that.
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Well, I think I should officially state that I don't think this is going to happen. This probably could run with the amount of people showing interest, but I really don't think I'm cut out for GMing this, at least not now, and I'm going through some weird stuff in life right now.