Kill the Constant
Kill the Constant
[Image: hRENmLK.png]
You are a god.
This is the Constant.
It's your job to kill it.
I have no son.
RE: Kill the Constant
> Explain to it the absolute meaninglessness of existence.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Wait, why do we have to kill it?
>try throwing a cinder block at it
>Why?
>Why must we kill it?
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Give him a nice warm hug and some encouragement.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>atomic super spinning backbreaker
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

make it lift a stone too heavy for it to lift
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Add another constant equal to the negative of the first. Call it B or A-1 or something.
request the help of the other gods
> Friendship it.
>Stab, stab, stab, stab.
(06-18-2017, 02:01 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »>try throwing a cinder block at it

[Image: bpHypRE.png]

[Image: Ez5ZnbF.png]

[Image: OHMFvNV.png]

[Image: OHMFvNV.png]
Ow.
(06-18-2017, 02:15 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »make it lift a stone too heavy for it to lift

[Image: P9wDKLd.png]

[Image: NTASrnU.png]

Huh

(06-18-2017, 02:09 AM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »>atomic super spinning backbreaker

[Image: lw9cHBk.png]

Alright what about this? Executing Super Move Number One: the **ATOMIC SUPER SPINNING BACKBREAKER!**
HYAAAAAAAAAOh wait a minute. No limbs...or a body for that matter.

The Constant is judging you.

(06-18-2017, 02:00 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Explain to it the absolute meaninglessness of existence.

[Image: 1IlLeof.png]

Well...We come into the word spontaneously with no rhyme or reason. Nothing we do will change anything in the grand scheme of things no matter who we are, what we are, and where we may be. Therefore, that little blunder I just did does not matter since my existence and everything I do is meaningless.

People could just make up their own meaning for existing. A pseudo meaning is enough to be functional which is all that matters to us.

(06-18-2017, 02:07 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Give him a nice warm hug and some encouragement.

[Image: KLAvl6a.png]

Oh man sorry about that I didn't mean-Hey! You're responding to me properly this time. That's great! Really great. If I had arms I would give you a congratulatory hug. That's how great it is!

The Constant appreciates your gesture, but it does not wish to talk any longer.

(06-18-2017, 03:27 AM)a52 Wrote: »Add another constant equal to the negative of the first. Call it B or A-1 or something.

[Image: wsiqZjb.png]

But are there more of you anywhere in this empty void place? Can I make more of you? Another, "Constant" thing? If I can, I think I'd call them A-1 or something like that because I'm going to make it your inverse. Get it? Opposites attract you know. I mean, I just think you need a friend to cheer you up. You seem kind of down.

There can only be one of each, one Constant and one "God" for every universe. In quotations for "God" because you aren't really acting your part well. At all.

Well it's not like I know how to contact the other gods for help with this. If there are any. I'm just assuming here. I'm assuming a lot of things really. Mostly because I just came into existence.

You know your job. That's good enough.

(06-18-2017, 02:01 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »>Wait, why do we have to kill it?

(06-18-2017, 02:01 AM)cmdrcade Wrote: »>Why?

(06-18-2017, 02:05 AM)GlowyMushroom Wrote: »>Why must we kill it?

[Image: m9wDCRv.png]

But why? Do I really have to kill you?

It's simply the way of things. If you're able to kill the Constant, the universe would begin without any problems. However, some Constants manage to survive until the start of the universe whether it be because the God has chosen to spare them or the Constant too resistant to the God's attacks. The situation that follows usually results in the undoing of the universe and god alike.

The Constant of this universe does not wish to be a bother, so if you could make the death quick and painless, that would be appreciated.
No crushing though. The Constant is sick of people trying to crush it.
I have no son.
>Turn the constant into a variable
>STAB HIM. With like a sword or something.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Reap its soul
>Lava pit?
>So what exactly happens when you live anyways, are you compelled to break everything?

>You don't seem terribly enthusiastic about resisting destruction. We missin some of the facts here?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
> How come you know this stuff and we don't?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>What are you?
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Hit yourself with a bat.
(06-18-2017, 05:36 AM)cmdrcade Wrote: »>Turn the constant into a variable

>If integration doesn't work, try differentiation, to reduce the constant to zero.
create other gods, that'll do it
What about a fake universe?? Ahahaha. Turn this order of things around. How about I can be the constant to your god? Gnostism.