Reyweld

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Reyweld
Reyweld
This is what you've all been waiting for, and I won't disappoint; this OP will contain the fruit of my labours and (hopefully) interest you.

So, without further adu, I give you: STATS ABOUT EVERY POST IN EVERY THREAD REYWELD HAS EVER MADE (on ET)!!!

For starters, let's look at the page count of just text:
95.4 pages

This is 42,916 words (and 9,642 unique words); a whooping 244,273 character count.

Apparently, the average word length is 5 characters and the most frequently said word is "damage" (229 times) (with "The" being the real most frequently said word (1589 times) but I've turned "common words" off because boriiiing).

The most frequently said ET username?

Shredded with 138 occurrences!
Schazer comes in a close second with 129 occurrences!

The top 25 most commonly said words (by me) discluding "common" words:
SpoilerShow

It's worth noting also for "uncommon word combinations", these are the top 10 pairs of 2 words:
SpoilerShow

And now for "x3 word combonations" including common words, the top 10 25 (because these get hilarious):
SpoilerShow

Anyway, apparently to read all of my posts (in my threads) would take 2.6 hours, but speaking it would take 3.97 hours.

Not sure how accurate these are, but I hope you enjoyed this Reyweld expose. I have really enjoyed being a member of this ~2 years and I look forward to many more.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Reyweld
Reyweld!
Reyweld!!!!
REYWELD!!!!
Drudgerepond REYWELD! Duckreport
RaaaaageRaaaaageRaaaaageRaaaaageRAGE-WELDRaaaaageRaaaaageRaaaaageRaaaaage
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
REYWELD: Reyweld
R E Y W E L D
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
is this your thread 100 thread?
yes
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Reeeeyweld
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
You must be registered to view this content.
Reyweld,,,
I have been tricked?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Also forgot to mention it but thanks for that stylish reyweld-style-papers-style reyweld, papers!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
You must be registered to view this content.
Can we use this data to produce a Reyweld Generator?
I would like to generate some Reywelds.
I am pleased by the amount of gatrs and crocodiles that you have said! But also confused by the sheer frequency of these words.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(08-16-2016, 11:02 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »Can we use this data to produce a Reyweld Generator?
I would like to generate some Reywelds.

Please note that I have seen this and by god I want to make it happen (maybe when I give up on my current project, or reach a point where leaving it for a while wouldn't make coming back to it unbearable).
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(08-14-2016, 02:59 AM)Wheat Wrote: »mraof