Oh well, at least we are having fun!
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67)
Day is over, stay tuned
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67)
SpoilerShow

One completely fucking stupid day later:

TehPilot has been lynched and killed.

[Image: head-cakes.jpg]
TehPilot was Amanda Smith, the Homicidal Baker and a member of the Potato Cult. She had a grisly habit of disposing of her enemies in her dubious yet delicious baked goods - if TehPilot made the skum nightkill, the target would be janitored - their identity would not be revealed until TehPilot made a subsequent janitor kill, resulting in one identity being hidden at a time.

He was a MAFIA JANITOR and would win when his team outnumbered all other parties.

There's one guy who should've been a bit concerned at the above events (and the things which led up to said events happening, but he'd to all appearances been comatose for the past 48 hours. Barely anyone noticed when his snoring turned into something a bit more visceral, followed by some collapsing and thrashing and death by poison dart a little bit later.

Piester has been killed.

[Image: sock-puppet.jpg]
Piester was Lolsock, the murderous, superpowered, sentient sock (also of Potatofia). His nightkills pierced all protection, making his only weakness other killers. If another killing role visited his target, he'd go down with them.

He was a MAFIA FRAGILE PIERCING HITMAN and would win when his team outnumbered all other parties.

Not The Author has won the D2 Potato Election!

[Image: 3ff7c79b8624a7c07e306540bab75af7.png?1365996992]
[Image: Fire_explosion_rock_7917.jpg]
Not The Author has been killed.

Not The Author was Brand New Day, from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and the Songfia Mastermind. Truly the evillest of evil tunes, he was so nefarious he could reveal himself during the day for the supervillain he was, gaining full lynch protection and two layers of bulletproofing (plus an extra nightkill for his team on subsequent nights).

He was a MAFIA MASTERMIND and would win when his team outnumbered all other parties combined.

Just when you thought all the death and destruction was over for another day, Boogeyman howls something unintelligible from the vicinity of the phone booth. He's trying to hang himself with the receiver cord, and when that doesn't work, smashing his face through the window. A few inquisitive folks swear his last, desperately whispered words were how he "can't go for that", over and over again. Freaky. You burn the damned device down to make sure whatever got into him won't get into you guys.

Boogeyman has been killed.

[Image: w7zhq_sheriff.jpg]
Boogeyman was the Disgruntled Protector, from Ridiculous Clusterfuck Mafia. Keen to not make as terrible a hash of things as he'd done the last time round, he would protect a target each night and demonstrate his inability to learn from past mistakes. He'd successfully drive off any intruders with malicious intent, but would gun his target down in frustration if nobody tried to harm them.

He was a TOWN CPR DOC and would win when all enemies of the town were eliminated.

Night 2 begins when I post the N2 start, which will probably be later this evening. Nighttalkers and daytalkers both, please refrain from posting in the interim, but feel free to start sending nightactions in!

E: The boon has been chosen. Results of the boon will be up before N2 ends.
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (37/67)
Murderfia Night 2: When the Lights Go Out

Watts, the rascal, stand-up guy
Day two's over, so time for goodbyes
But when them Crooks came out to play
Watts be too corpsey to run, run away

遊びは終わりだ!has been killed.
[Image: 985797_75a7_625x1000.jpg]
Watts was Uguu Von Kawaii, licensed medical practitioner and seriously fucking evil under that supercute exterior. An accessory to the Quarantine fiasco, he could protect a non-scumbudy player each night, sparing them to keep as his own sadistic playthings for a future date. He could also orchestrate nasty accidents to happen twice in broad daylight, making him a two-shot daykiller.

He was a MAFIA DOCTOR AND TWO-SHOT DAYKILLER and would win when his team outnumbered all others.

The gun ban is OFF tonight. Players who will not be modkilled for nightposting may publicly activate a vig kill on any living player, sacrificing their own lives in the process.

With 36 alive, it takes 19 to lynch and 10 to soft lynch. Votals up shortly.
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 2 (36/67)
Holy hell the votals are getting partway manageable

btp (2) - No Lynch, Akumu
granolaman (1) -btp
Luneix (1) - GeneX
No Lynch (2) - Seedy, Mathgirl277
Palamedes (2) - Airey, Epamynondas
seastormjt (1) - Luneix

Abstaining: Agentblue, Anacreon, Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, bigro, chwoka, Crowstone, Cyber95, deadcrystal, Doodley, Elize, Fragowump, Granolaman, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Palamedes, Pick Yer Posion, Piester, ProfessorLizzard, seastormjt, Seawyrm, Sruixan, Whoosh! wharfbamboozlers

E: I cannot count/make good votals; Pyp is not going crazy
...............ix.....ixxx........n..nnnn.....oo..noooo.......ix....
Malky :c sorry

Okay, either Uguu Von Kawaii got killed with an action, or we don't actually have a soft/hard lynch threshold (supported by there not being one posted) and it's just a straight up majority rule scenario. If that's the case, it means it's extremely important that we actually decide who to vote for (and more quickly than usual), because we're on a (sort of) time limit, and not a vote threshold.

Also oh lordy why are seedy and mathgirl both voting for No Lynch but not on the same vote
I guess the fake No Lynch gets sorted towards the top? I'm not sure
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
ebwop: no I just missed the soft lynch stuff in the previous post and was going by the votals whoops
We certainly didn't have the soft lynch threshold on Uguu so that was probably an action
[Image: 5c0g8i.png]
[Image: fdhk7l.png]

[Image: 29fwgu9.png]

[Image: a0wh92.png]

[Image: snlxqo.png]

[Image: 301czlz.png]
batman

im batman

where badguys

gotta fight crime

im batman
> Go find Alfred
[Image: 1z3qs5w.png]

i am the night

where bad guys

gotta get bad guys

batman

im batman
Hello again night peoples.
i need bad guys who is bad guys

im batman

tell me bad guys

who

badguys

i can beat up bad guys

tell me who

WHAT DO YOU KNOW TELL ME WHAT DO YOU KNOWWWWWWW
Malky go kill Schazer

But do an info pump about daytalking first I'm sure she knows a lot
ebwop: I forgot to mention it but Schaz you spelled my name wrong in the votals
BATMAN DOESN'T KILL ARE YOU SCUM PYP ARE YOU

ARE YOU SCUMMMMMMM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I AM THE NIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO YOU DOUBT MY AUTHORITY

I HAVE A MEDAAAAAAAAAALLLL
SpoilerShow
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
where is everywhebody

why does nobody wat to talk to me

i'm....batman.................................
Malky you can batman but there is Only one Goddamn Batman.

I am The goddamn Batman :P
.................................................no.

im batman. i have the power. the strength. the tragic background. the bat motif. the alfred. i have the mansion. the batcave. the gadgets. the prepubescent boys lolligagging around my house.

but most of all

I HAVE THE AUTHORITY.

I CALL UPON MYIW. DOODLEY. ANOMS. BTP. GRANOLYMANS. SRUIX. SEEDY. PROFFLIZZ. NO LYNCH. SEASTORM. PYP. PALAMEDES. EPANYMOUS. LUNEIX. ELIZE. GENEX. CYBER. AND YOU, ANACREON, WHO KNOW IN YOUR DEEPEST OF HEARTS THAT I

I AM THE GODDAMN BATMAN

MEDAL POWERS ACTIVAAAAAAAAAATE

I HAMMER ANACREON
EVENT!

Malkytop calls upon the extraordinary power of the MEDAL, which responds by exploding into light.

[Image: 4048530-gold-medal-on-a-glowing-blue-background.jpg]

As the almighty glow fades and the night returns to darkness, 18 players, still asleep but a tidy half of the lynch mob, surround Anacreon. This group somehow includes Anacreon himself, who looks really really confused.

PENULTIMATE VOTALS, N2
anacreon (18) - Myw, doodley, Anomaly, btp, Granolaman, Sruixan, Seedy, ProfessorLizzard, No Lynch, Seastorm, Pick Yer Poison, Palamedes, Epamynondas, Luneix, Elize, GeneX, Cyber95, Anacreon
btp (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277
Palamedes (1) - Airey

Abstaining: Agentblue, BestTeaMaker, bigro, chwoka, Crowstone, deadcrystal, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Seawyrm, Whoosh! wharfbamboozlers

And then.

HAMMER.

Final votals, N2
anacreon (18) - Myw, doodley, Anomaly, btp, Granolaman, Sruixan, Seedy, ProfessorLizzard, No Lynch, Seastorm, Pick Yer Poison, Palamedes, Epamynondas, Luneix, Elize, GeneX, Cyber95, Anacreon, THE GODDAMN BATMAN
btp (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277
Palamedes (1) - Airey

Abstaining: Agentblue, BestTeaMaker, bigro, chwoka, Crowstone, deadcrystal, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Mehgamehn, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Seawyrm, Whoosh! wharfbamboozlers

Anacreon has been lynched and killed.

[Image: through_the_spy_glass_postnoon_news_1-445x299.jpg]
Anacreon was Timothy Brighters, contract killer and infiltrator of the Crook's Hollow Mafia. With deadly precision and little regard for the kind of human life that'd skulk amongst the Crooks, he could sacrifice his team-mate Willard Poppins (Yewchung) to gain two piercing daykill (improved on the one standard Spyteam daykill) and a layer of bulletproofing for himself.

He was a SPY UPGRADABLE HITMAN and would win when his team outnumbered all others.

Night 2 ends now. Day 3 begins when all night actions are in.
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 2 (35/67)
I regret nothing
RE: MURDERFIA: NIGHT 2 (35/67)
THIS IS A POST SO I HAVE TO MAN UP AND OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT I MIGHT RESTART THIS FUCKER

AND BY RESTART I MEAN PLAY A GAME OF MAFIA WITH 35 KILLING ROLES (less whoever died during N2)

IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE AND WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR OLD ROLE SAY AYE

IF YOU DIED AND WANT TO SUBSTITUTE FOR A PLAYER WHO DOESN'T DO THE ABOVE SAY DIE-AYE

(THE ANTEMORTEM IS NOT A THING BECAUSE HALF THE REASON THE GAME STALLED IS BECAUSE I WAS WRAPPING MY HEAD AROUND HOW TO MAKE THAT WORK)

(I will probably make a Thread 2 for the defibrillation so feel free to post in here. "Don't talk about the game" is still in effect.)