MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (42/67)
This is a terrible idea but I must know.

Reach inside and answer: Phonebooth
So wait. That wasn't a day activation? So I don't have to kill TehPilot?

Palamedes Wrote:Of course, I wouldn't actually be that upset if I did - he's scum, an enemy of our little collective, and I'm not exactly the kind of guy who can't get his hands dirty every now and then. Sometimes people just need someone who can act, and I-'ll do anything that you want me to
Yeah I'll do almost anything that you want me to
Yeah but I can't go for that no
No can do
I can't go for that no
No can do

NO WHY WON'T YOU STOP
You wouldn't do that, now would you Pala? We were both there, at the Anti-Late Fedex Deliveries Movement...
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
You got the body now you want my soul
Don't even think about it say -

Wouldn't do what Pilot?

Palamedes Wrote:I have no idea what he's talking about, to be sure, unless he could somehow detect that I actually did [i]not[i] have any qualms with killing him.

Because I - can't go for being twice as nice I can't go for just repeating the same old lives
Use the body now you want my soul do forget about it say no go.
Yeah

I'LL I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO
YEAH I'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO
YEah but I can't go for that no no can do...
Go to hole in phonebooth, listen in on whoosh's conversation.

Also why isn't everyone voting for the virus carrier.
I'm thinking we need something special to kick this rave into high gear. May I suggest a Decentralized Dance Party:
SpoilerShow

No Lynch: Start handing out Boomboxes
Yeah, I don't know Geneti, why aren't they? I mean, I can't, literally can't, but isn't it a good thing to kill of people with the VIRUS? Or is it? I wasn't in that mafia.

Boombox anyone?
Ok wait is Sruix running from Pinary or are we going to here Brit-Rap?
There's a point. Unvote and Vote: seastormjt.

As far as I understand we're still waiting for Sruixan to respond to the challenge. I think if he was going to refuse it he would have done so by now perhaps, so it might just be that he's preparing something to accept with.
Anyone remember Revenge of the Trainwreck? Sruix is cooking something up.

Also I'm not lynching seastorm til we're sure the virus won't afflict the lynch mob
Hey so, I exist and all.
I'm incredibly sorry for the whole, not being here and whatever.

And just a note, I'm not lurking, I'm just inactive entirely, lots of stuff being thrown at me school wise although I think I should be free enough over the weekend to really get into this and most likely die.

Once again, incredibly sorry about that.
Well, you're not the last one in at least. We're still waiting on piester to show himself. Grab a drink, check out the phone booth rave, or pull up a lawn chair to watch Sruix smoke Pinary at his own game
(04-05-2013, 02:57 AM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »The Virus is from Teafia. It was a mistake.

It was highly unbalanced, resulted in death, and is a very bad thing.

Yeah well so did Reed Richards but nOW THAT'S ALL RUINED ISN'T IT
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
(04-05-2013, 05:17 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Well, you're not the last one in at least. We're still waiting on piester to show himself. Grab a drink, check out the phone booth rave, or pull up a lawn chair to watch Sruix smoke Pinary at his own game

Sounds good to me. What's the point of watching everything explode around you if you don't take some time to sit back and enjoy it?

(I pour myself a nice glass of Champagne and lean back in one of the nearby lawn chairs.)

Where did we even find any of these things anyway? Who can say.

Oh and I guess I'll vote to Potato TehPilot too while I'm up here.
(04-05-2013, 06:04 PM)遊びは終わりだ! Wrote: »
(04-05-2013, 02:57 AM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »The Virus is from Teafia. It was a mistake.

It was highly unbalanced, resulted in death, and is a very bad thing.

Yeah well so did Reed Richards but nOW THAT'S ALL RUINED ISN'T IT

But inventors can result in fun deaths. The Virus just kills people and makes people not want to take night actions.
Pre-work Phonetals

Epamy gets to beatboxing. His efforts are boosted somewhat by No Lynch managing to get boomboxes from somewhere!

Whoosh! reaches under Seedy and over Teh Pilot and manages to answer the ringing phone. Everyone in the vicinity hears a tinny tone, but only Whoosh! hears enough to recognise it.

GeneX listens in to whatever it is Boogeyman's ankle is doing. It's probably pretty boring.
This virus thing sounds like bad times. Is Whimbrel being a zombie related to it? Should we uh...address that somehow?

I'ma stay at least [EXPLOSION RADIUS] meters away from the phone booth and yell out at the folks that we should LYNCH: seastormjt on account of virusism but do so respectfully and with mad graciosity for admitting it and POTATO: zombrel because come on, with this many dead bodies around a zombie outbreak would be terriblefying.
Oh thank christ I'm finally free.

Palamedes Wrote:And, I will find whoever placed that infernal machine there and extract my revenge upon them. There will be little in the ways of mercy. For now though, I should probably get things moving lynch-wise, since Pilot will soon be suffering a spud-based explosion.

Guys I think we should stay away from that phone. I think whoever answers it dies if they can't get it out of their head

Also I kiiiind of want to vote out people with the infection but can't remember who has the virus (I think there were two people?)

Potato: Pilot is a cool thing to do though.
Killing viruses seems good.

Vote: seastormjt
Potato Pilot
Much to my annoyance, I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties that are preventing me from retaliating with the level of awesomeness this game deserves. I'm going to give it another shot in the morning, but I'm afraid that means you peeps are going to have to wait another 12-15 hours. If I can't crack the problem then I shall have to settle for a mildly less awesome yet still perfectly serviceable approach...

In the meantime...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, living entities and abstract concepts, I am proud to present the latest and greatest warm-up act rapper in town, the formidable, fantastic, freestyling MC Potato!

[Image: pocketpotato3.JPG]

Aw, bless him, he's positively rigid with stage fright! Whose idea was it to dress him up all fancy and hope he acquired sick rap skills via osmosis? Ah well, nevermind. He's only a young tuber, he may one day learn...

hooray for blatant filler posts
Dammit I'm going to not have internet for the next 25 hours or so
I could just... Not... Visit people (I mean that's what I was planning to do since I don't particularly like killing roles)

((And on that thought I'd really love to survive since I want to poke the phonebooth and whatever else we have tomorrow))

Speaking of which, Whoosh, what was it?

Also also I'm a girl :)
Shit my bad I keep forgetting.

I'm still against lynching you. If anything, everyone who's virused should claim to keep people from targeting them while we figure out how to handle it. Assuming I continue surviving, once we take out the viruser I'm pretty sure my powers will let me contrive a way to cure the victims.
We can always potato the infected

<:D
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch