One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
(08-01-2018, 04:14 AM)a52 Wrote: »
(08-01-2018, 02:10 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Vote a52, what card did you take?

(snoring)

hhwwwaa???

i dint.. idin tdo it
i'm going to calmly yet firmly request pharm, pala, and granola tell us who you are/were, or i'll HAVE to presume you're no good werewolf-type folk, all of you. which isn't going to look good if palamedes happens to have the seer role right now which i can assure you they do.

For those keeping track at home:
Me: I troubled Pala and Thalia, and that's something you can bet on
Thalia: Seered (Saw?) Kieros
Kieros: Is and always will be an amnesiac
a52: Not drunk, and can stop anytime they want
Sorry, thought it was clearer. I was the minion. No wolves, which means a52 is probably one (though a doppleseer might be able to confirm that, I thought drunks got to choose which card they replace).
(07-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »Assuming you're still seer, Thalia, which you're not, because I troublemade you, we absolutely cannot vote you because then we would lose, per the fact that there is only one day.

Sounds like a minion to me Thinking

reecer why

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
I doppel-seer'd Pala. He was a wolf. Reecer who did you really swap?
(08-01-2018, 07:57 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »I troubled Pala and Thalia, and that's something you can bet on

(08-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »I doppel-seer'd Pala. He was a wolf.

welp fuck it
Vote: Thalia V1

Also it’s pretty suspicious to claim minion when you’ve been seered as a wolf, and say there were no wolves. What are you up to, Palamedes?

(08-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »I doppel-seer'd Pala. He was a wolf. Reecer who did you really swap?

Ah, you are one clever person for having read my pre-game message, and surmised, "Ah, if Reecer is the troublemaker, he surely shall be lying about his results, to cause some sort of reaction like a scum team revealing their traitor buddies!" It's true, I did not really swap Thalia and Pala!

Instead, the real targets for my troublemaking were actually Thalia and Pala!

What a lateral shift in the expectations of the gameboard at hand!
Palamedes, if you're bluffing that I'm bluffing, you should stop with the bluffing, because at this point two people could vouch for you being the seer rn.
(08-01-2018, 06:14 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »
(08-01-2018, 04:52 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »I doppel-seer'd Pala. He was a wolf. Reecer who did you really swap?

It's true, I did not really swap Thalia and Pala!

Instead, the real targets for my troublemaking were actually Thalia and Pala!

Stop trying to distract us with jokes please dear sir, you are acting very suspicious right now.

hey

hey granola

hey heyhey

I doppled you. I know who you are.
Hmmmm.

Vote: Thalia

I don't know why you'd fabricate this discrepancy but we should trust each other. If reecer's telling the truth then we know where a werewolf card is and nothing else is particularly relevant.
i mean like... we don't though

personally i'd most prefer to imagine pala is telling the truth over you, just because i'd like to think that i'm a trustable guy? and especially because you have actually further confirmed that they're town-sided right now by doppeling thalia. that seems like a silly move imho if you're scum :V

i guess we can't know for sure regarding it if pala REALLY doesn't trust that i actually switched you, but like, c'mon, ;_;

but then, pharm getting last to the claims and then throwing suspicion onto the one person they cc is also undoubtedly sus...
pharm by the way what is granola, could you please tell us
It is a pretty good role. I'm not sure if I want to share it.
You're gonna believe someone claiming to be a "Minion with no Wolves" right after you told them they were troublefucked? Pala's too crafty for that. It's the perfect claim to be "caught" with after someone pulls a surprise twist out of nowhere like a doppelfucker or a troublefaker.

Besides that, I am the DoppelSeer and I did see a Wolf card on Pala. All those actions go before your troublemaking so the Wolf card would've moved to Thalia afterwards.
Here's extra proof: Pala was a Lone Wolf and therefore checked one of the cards in the pile. He saw Minion whichever one he peeked. He wants to know which number card a52 looked at cuz if they picked the same card then Pala knows it's safe to lynch a52, but if their picks differed then Pala's stuck with a 50/50 shot of either lynching a townie or his new unsuspecting Wolf buddy so that info is vitally important to Pala. (Especially if his suspicions are true and you didn't swap him)
mmm, that's actually very convincing........

although i think it'd be more likely that pala saw the other werewolf in the middle (or uh, even didn't, and would like to know if that 50/50 applies) considering pharm would kinda have to be scumteam.

STILL, IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF PALA MADE FURTHER STATEMENT NUDGE NUDGE
Man it would have been great if I had remembered Reecer saying that.

Granola I get that there's levels and layers of intrigue and you're probably trying to be extra careful in case I'm bluffing but you can't believe that anyone here would buy you not checking the face down roles.

Also, if you read Pharmacy's posts, she isn't calling Granola a liar. It's likely just her coming in and just saying they know what granola is seems more like she just didn't keep up with the thread, as opposed to it being a counterclaim. Beyond obviously knowing what I was pre troublefucking it's a point towards her just telling the truth.
Also 50/50 means that lynching the drunk comes down to chance as to whether or not they're a wolf or not.

Alternately go ahead and lynch me because I'm pretty sure I'm a Jester now which is so great and convenient.
Tanner isn't in this deck just as a headsup (Masons are out too this round)

I declined the middle pool cuz I found it to be too OP in the Chocopi games. Checking players is more interesting and fun!
No idea what's up with Thalia then.

Fair enough but I still don't know what else to say? Pharmacy what is Granola actually because I feel like we're going to be stuck in this whole 'Granola thinks Pala thinks Reecer is lying' thing until it's too late to figure out what's actually going on.
I’m so confused

Reecer why u do this

because i had the option to and it was in my role description
at this point it feels like our only option is to pick someone and hope they're actually scum with how dense and unyielding the discourse has become. everything has kind of been doused in enough wine to drown in.

...EXCEPT A52.

i think chances are they're either a scumteam or a hunter, and if they're a hunter, we get an extra shot at hitting the scumteam. so we just have to hope they're not a minion? sounds good to me!!

Vote: a52