One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SEVEN SIGNUPS 7/10
(09-23-2016, 06:31 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »In, under the condition that if I baffle someone into quitting I'm banning myself forever.
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SEVEN SIGNUPS 5/10
i have also now binged on this entire thread so i can confirm for you all that i will copy granola's troublemaker gambit this game, i hope you enjoy. try not to fall for it once i've executed, it's a tricky thing!
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SEVEN SIGNUPS 5/10
yes please make me even more of a furry
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SEVEN SIGNUPS 6/10
Hell yeah I'll be part of this coming back.
I can wait for three more or make a 7 person set up.
(07-29-2018, 09:29 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »I can wait for three more or make a 7 person set up.

7 people on round 7. Ok!

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Alright with seven players we will be cutting from the roles 2 masons and the Tanner. if the tanner's in there then doppelwolf/minion + 2 wolfs + minion + tanner could have 2 town out of 7 players which is unlikely, but cutting tanner means the maximum possible is 4 v 3 for wolf favor, which is still unlikely but now it's an unlikely max with no room underneath.

also i was gonna cut the hunter and another but couldn't think of a better single cut and the masons only come in a pair so,

Setup is being prepared.
RE: One Night Werewolf - NIGHT ‽
NIGHT OCCURS. Not all roles are here so here's a reminder of the turn order minus what's been removed.

The Doppelganger copies somebody. If they have an ability perform, they do so now.
The Werewolves look at each other, possibly including the Doppelganger. If there is only one Werewolf, they look at one of the unused roles.
The Minion finds out who the Werewolves are.
The Seer either sees the role of another player, or two of the unused roles.
The Robber trades their role with somebody else, and looks at their new identity.
The Troublemaker troublefucks two people around, looking at neither role.
The Drunk forgets who they actually are, exchanging their role with an unused one.
The Insomniac checks to see if they're still the Insomniac. The Doppelganger does so afterwards, if applicable.
The Hunter does nothing, but they're also here.

IT IS NOW MORNING.

The playerlist:
1. Pharmacy
2. Reecer6
3. Thalia V1
4. a52
5. Granolaman
6. Kieros
7. Palamedes

Day will last 72 hours, or until 4 people vote for day end. Then there will be up to 24 hours to finalize your vote and no other discussion.
yeet
yay daytime I can talk again

RE: One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
dang it, i'm about to go to sleep and i'm sure by the time i'm awake this will be basically over, but i don't want to be that guy who claims first. you're gonna have to wait, i'm afraid.
(07-31-2018, 09:32 AM)Reecer6 Wrote: »dang it, i'm about to go to sleep and i'm sure by the time i'm awake this will be basically over, but i don't want to be that guy who claims first. you're gonna have to wait, i'm afraid.

o h

I'd claim, but I've almost certainly been troublefucked so claiming'd be a bit counterproductive on my end.

I would love to hear from the doppelganger though.
Man, nobody did anything exciting with me.

I'll be the first to claim, having the incredibly boring but helpful Insomniac -> Insomniac
(07-31-2018, 01:42 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Man, nobody did anything exciting with me.

I'll be the first to claim, having the incredibly boring but helpful Insomniac -> Insomniac

I guess I’ll be second to claim then. I’m a Seer. If you find that claim suspicious don’t lynch, I’ll prove it tomorrow.

Did you check a player or the unused roles?
(07-31-2018, 02:34 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Did you check a player or the unused roles?

Player. I checked Kieros, but he revealed his role, so I no longer have proof. Seer, as it is, is a pretty fishy role to claim, too. So I completely understand if anyone lynches me, and I’ll get proof to prove that I’m the seer if they don’t.

(07-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »I guess I’ll be second to claim then. I’m a Seer. If you find that claim suspicious don’t lynch, I’ll prove it tomorrow.
One problem with that; there's no tomorrow. We have to figure it out now or never.
Oh yeah, dang. Well, I know it’s not you.

Well, you can vote for me I guess.

Does anyone else cc seer or insomniac?
The day continues, I'm pleasantly surprised.

I'm a troublemaker, never been a faker. Doing things my own way and never giving up.

Swapped Pala and Thalia <3
Assuming you're still seer, Thalia, which you're not, because I troublemade you, we absolutely cannot vote you because then we would lose, per the fact that there is only one day.

Sounds like a minion to me Thinking
hhhhheyeyeyeyyyy errrer... errboudy.. a . aim... *heuuuerggh* jstt juoust ehh lliiddle hup ddruuunk ssssss... so iimnt reall shure if.. if i keeen. if i can rrrrly contribate.. centrubit... contro-fuck! hhelp much whthch htis cccooonveerrsssatiiion....

sssay, ennibuddy... ennibuddy know whhhaaaat mm--rrrole ii am??
(07-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »Sounds like a minion to me Thinking

Nah.

Vote a52, what card did you take?
(08-01-2018, 02:10 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Vote a52, what card did you take?

(snoring)

hhwwwaa???