+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
Contrariwise, I, though lukewarm about "justice" until now, am finding myself heating up towards the notion. So to speak.
Also, yes there is the opportunity to spawn.
Also also, I second the notion that we should hold off, never mind my previous suggestion. And that even if we don't hold off, spawning a Wax-type TCP probably won't be as awesome as it sounds.
i think spawning a wax-type tcp would just get us destroyed instantly
No!!! I don't want a Wax-type. We'll most likely get a form-type anyway with nothing to do with the god itself.
Let's SPAWN a Factory-type TCP. If you want to continue on the Abstract train, we can do Industry-type or Labour-type.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
> Calm down and explain to the first person that calls you that you yet again made a mistake and that you're sorry, you know that saying sorry isn't enough, you need to SHOW that you're sorry, but it's hard. Make sure to tell them it's ok if they don't accept your apologizes cause you haven't yet managed to strighten up your act, but you know, ask them if they can give you advice and this time you'll try to listen. (But no promises cause we are kiiiiiiiiind of a mess.)

> Better break it to your TCPs that a peaceful ending to this is looking rather hard to gain.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I am also strongly against a wax type. Even if it is an abstract type that is like the god it would only get wax more angry at us and not help anything at all. We do not need to take the piss on A: our ally and B: who I'm pretty sure is our boss if we actually win this and become a legit god. This is stupid.
SpoilerShow
well shit
SpoilerShow
Wax-type is a bad idea awardee. Let's shove it off a cliff while we're at it.

Why not a Factory-type?
If we're going to be tactical about it I would forward maybe we'd want either something with a diplomatic or relational focus (although then we would essentially be relying on our existing cats to convince their new friend of the purpose of their mission) or one that is focused on defence or intelligence (Fortress type? Radar type?)

"Factory" sounds like it would be a cool look but also sounds like it would be maybe more offensively focused than we're going for? Although perhaps I am wrong, you can make a lot of things in factories.

I guess then that would either be something that would invoke a "Form" type, or another "Abstract" type (we already have 3 and weren't advised to do this, but how much angrier can Wax realistically get at us right now?)
Radar-type sounds good. Fortress-type, not too sure, but still a good idea. I'm also thinking of something that can gather information. Perhaps a Creature-type (I though Bird-type and Eagle-type is too constricting) or Beast-type or Chimera-type or Griffon-type. I'm kinda thinking of stuff that could fly. Helicopter-type, Airplane-type, Light-type (the electromagnetic radiation), Drone-type. Maybe Detector-type, and Detective-type might work. Maybe Freedom-type, but it would be an Abstract.

I'm largely in for Factory-type, but I'm hinged to support any.
Voting against Wax-Type.

I would suggest a Law type. Perhaps it could set rules upon us, like a restraining bolt.
Made an account just to post this.
Just going to toss out the idea of a RETRIBUTION type.
I think Law-type and Retribution-type are just as bad as Wax-type. Enough abstracts please! Anything that enforces or affects outcomes is a no-no to me.
What if we consider rebellion type once more

That or meme type so Tubes has a foil.
I honestly believe we could use some type that restores health. If we're going into battle we're going to want to use our TCPs abilities more.

When Windy used his power, he lost health. If we have a healer, we can use the cats' powers more often. Windy was so powerful in the dungeon on Macaron's planet. As much as I hate to say it, we can use it against those who end up opposing us.

And there is still Fennel and Tubes who, presumedly, operate on the same mechanics. We have no clue what they can do.
How about a panacea-type?
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
What's with everyone's deal with Abstracts?! Rebellion may even be worse. It damages our capacity to form alliances. No!
Meme-type is not the absolute worst, but it's still a bad idea. By definition, a meme is like a virus. Memes are not the Internet's foil. It's like the gum stuck underneath a table. Plus, I don't think it would help our cause any more.
Fennel can close any holes, and Tubes can connect any two communication device. Using Tubes' superpower will grant them access to our Internet.
Panacea-type seems reasonable. I can support this.
Spawn Defiance type
Or, if people don't like that (we do have a lot of abstract types)
Spawn God type
(12-29-2017, 06:08 AM)Mraof Wrote: »Spawn Defiance type
Or, if people don't like that (we do have a lot of abstract types)
Spawn God type

Why not, seconding God-type.
I am not feeling God-type at all, but I am feeling Panacea-type very heavily.
SpoilerShow
God-type is probably how Wax happened, honestly. Let's please stray away from abstract TCPs until we absolutely know what we're doing.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
God-type probably isn't abstract. One of the categories Macaron mentioned was Creature. Abstracts have been abstract concepts. Like like Time and Patience. Intangible things. God seems like it would be a Creature-category. Because they are beings. Especially when it comes to the ones here. I mean, we're playing with gods right now. Tangible beings.
I don't think gods are necessarily tangible things. I think gods (at least in our world) are made in the first place because it made people feel safe that they know someone is taking care of them or that they know what caused the events they couldn't control or predict. In all basicality, gods are abstract concepts akin to words and music. While you are very much right that they are likely to be a creature-type rather than an abstract-type, their ability would most likely be abstract in nature... Okay, god-type probably is a creature-type since it indicates an entity rather than an idea.

I'm advocating for Factory-type or Panacea-type.
If we're going to spawn something - and I still think we shouldn't - it'll be better to focus on what specifically we hope it'll be able to do, rather than just listing cool concepts that would be interesting to personify.
I think we should absolutely be looking at abstracts, though. We should be cheating as much as we can get away with at this point.

Can we make a TCP who could protect us from Wax, but without Wax realizing that's a possibility? How might we do something like that?
Protection-type? Ward-type? Separation-type? Way-type?