Spoilered for very long with some minor NSFW content:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Things, and no context.
[Image: xFhdkya.png]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
- My Thoroughbred absolutely loves Peeps. After eating one, he'll lick whatever is within reach for 10 minutes. We stock up when they're in season, but if we run out, he will settle for gummy bears or gummy orange slices?anything gooey and chewy.

- My horse thinks its time to eat anytime I eat. He loves root beer barrels, Kit Kat bars, Pop Tarts, Coca Cola, any kind of candy, ice cream cones, Cheezits, sweet potato fries. He even stole a chicken sandwich out of my hands once, spit the chicken out and ate the cheese, bread and lettuce!

- My sweetie Masada's favorite treat is a kiss and massage from me! But, he also loves jelly beans, Sour Patch Kids, and of course carrots and peppermints!

- All my horses love Peeps, but they have to be the yellow ones. A close second is chocolate chip cookies.

- My pony likes anything but his favorites are green apple licorice from Target and Mike and Ike's.

- Sug will eat anything. She likes McDonald's French fries, any kind of fruit, mints, and Oreos, but she LIVES for Boston Creme Donuts. She makes her adorable treat face and stands on her tippy toes on the ends of her cross ties every time she sees one. I swear she recognizes the Dunkin Donuts box.

- Both my boys LOVE frosting coated oatmeal cookies, I can bribe them to do pretty much anything if I have a few in my hand!

- My horse is a complete junk food horse. He loves anything with sugar but he absolutely loves his onion rings and chocolate milkshakes!!!

- My gelding's favorite treat is an ice-cold beer or soda. He doesn't get it very often, but there is nothing else that gets him more excited and makes him lick his lips more. He gets a dark beer like a Guinness, and he is very careful drinking it out of the bottle. He knows if he tries to bite that I will take it away from him, so he lets me tilt it up so he can drink it down. Everyone usually gets a kick out of watching him suck down a cold one.
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-11-2017, 05:28 PM)Myeth Wrote: »toad's thicc af
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
ow my trust
SpoilerShow
[Image: W61IzY5.gif]
SpoilerShow
Quote:"You know, I did this exact same experiment when I was ten years old, except I used a magnifying lens instead of a laser, and it wasn't inside of a vacuum chamber. Still have the scar on my forehead from it.
[Image: 6e54877cec6e431b8c0538eada480bef_8.jpg]
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
🍪: The boob disappears into the wild.
🌟: A magic boob...
Quote:We can't stop this madness, but we can certainly contribute to it.
Quote:i feel like im on a train about to ride off the tracks and the trains filled with bombs
[Image: DPb2d0kXkAAo5FY.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: QSHMqBN.png]
[Image: 20171128_013218.jpg]
[Image: 8twVxX9.png]
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Poetry has a long-ass history, pimpin back ta tha Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh. Early poems evolved from folk joints like fuckin tha Chinese Shijing, or from a need ta retell oral epics, as wit tha Sanskrit Vedas, Zoroastrian Gathas, n' tha Homeric epics, tha Iliad n' tha Odyssey fo' realz. Ancient attempts ta define poetry, like fuckin Aristotlez Poetics, focused on tha usez of speech up in rhetoric, drama, song n' comedy. Lata attempts concentrated on features like fuckin repetition, verse form n' rhyme, n' emphasized tha aesthetics which distinguish poetry from mo' objectively informative, prosaic formz of writing. From tha mid-20th century, poetry has sometimes been mo' generally regarded as a gangbangin' fundamenstrual creatizzle act employin language.
Sig:
SpoilerShow