+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
> I'm sorry if this is a bit forward, but, bound and blind as you are, are you a god of justice?
help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.
create rein-killing knife
Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than a black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

(11-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Loather Wrote: »create rein-killing knife
Veto.
Congratulations team, we probably could have not shown how horribly non functional as a collective we are even if we tried.
SpoilerShow
(11-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Loather Wrote: »help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.

I legitimately cannot comprehend what your agenda is.

Vetoing this.
(11-09-2017, 09:08 PM)Kanelel Wrote: »Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

Veto.

seconding this whole post
(11-10-2017, 05:00 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »
(11-09-2017, 09:08 PM)Kanelel Wrote: »Disregard that other voice, Rein, because we suck, a lot. We suck more than black hole. If sucking were a sport, we'd be gold medalists. Every mosquito in the world would kill themselves out of shame if they knew how much we suck. It's great that someone else is here to do our job, because fucking up is, like, plan A for us. As a god of justice, basically, we're a joke. The last time we enacted justice was never, on account of the us sucking issue. If you could stop us from ruining everything, that'd be great, and probably very just, so uh, keep that in mind.

Veto.

seconding this whole post

I support this.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Can we please not antagonize people we've met like five seconds ago?

>Ask their pronouns, domain, and motif
>Chat about your TCPs, perhaps you find common themes?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
You do all remember that Kitet said there was no need to post "veto" on wild joke posts that it's obvious she wouldn't actually accept anyway, right? .v

Ask Rein if they know any cheat codes
(11-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Loather Wrote: »help us by resigning now, buddy, because there's only room for one god of justice in this game, and it's us. frog-crimes, the inevitable victor, future conqueror of pretender losers like you. there's a real storm headed your way now, pal, and you don't even realize it yet. i bet you think you're real hot shit, "oh look at me, i'm so confident i game chained and blindfolded". i mean, okay, maybe that takes something! maybe you're alright, maybe you're even good. but let's get something straight, friend- our skill levels are off the damned charts. if you're mount everest we're the fucking moon, and from one look at you i can definitely tell you're an everest, because you're going to be resting forever after this one. by that i mean you'll be dead. we'll own you so hard it'll send you to the damned afterlife, okay? you're fucked. you're so, so fucked.

seconding these

[Image: tumblr_nnh9cguTo91sz7uwlo1_500.gif]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
[Image: B2kw5ow.png]

FROG-CRIMES: uh...
FROG-CRIMES: Greetings, Rein. It’s wonderful to meet you.
FROG-CRIMES: We are Frog-Crimes, lesser collective deity of Amphibians and Justice.
FROG-CRIMES: We would bow if we were on the physical plane, but we are not.

REIN: Ah, that wouldn’t be necessary anyhow, my friend.
FROG-CRIMES: We see. So, um, we just want to chat a bit, ask some questions if you don’t mind.
FROG-CRIMES: Questions such as, uh, which pronouns should we be using for you?

REIN: That would be it/its pronouns.
FROG-CRIMES: Oh, okay.
FROG-CRIMES: So… we can’t help but take notice of your blindfold and chains. Are you also a god of justice?

REIN: Oh, nothing quite so grand. A Justice domain is wonderful, but I am only a modest deity of Patience and Control.
REIN: The cloth and chains are just my motifs, so you were almost right, my dear.

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, that’s neat! We could definitely use some control, haha.
FROG-CRIMES: What kinds of TCPs do you have?

REIN: Just one so far. A choker-type, it’s turned out more precious than I imagined it would.
REIN: I hope you’re not asking with the intention of devising a strategy against me later?

FROG-CRIMES: Oh, no, just curious!
FROG-CRIMES: Besides, our power levels are off the charts. We wouldn’t need a strategy, because we’d be able to crush you in an instant, pal.
REIN: ...
FROG-CRIMES: That’d be the case if we weren’t really bad at being a collective, anyway. We’re kind of a big joke right now.

> CREATE - PLUSH SPIDERS
> CREATE - CANDY TREASURE

[Image: vnEw8jO.png]

The TCPs are still making their way through the fungeon. They found a door that needs a key, but the key is hidden somewhere, so they’re searching for it. Tubes opens up his laptop to send you a quick ribbit: “hey man how do we open the door, did you see the key anywhere”. He also checks and sees some of your previous ribbits, and notices the one about Fennel, to which he replies “oh yeah i mean we’re having fun now but i think it was messed up over something from earlier? Idk”

It seems like the TCPs are having an okay time so far. They like the new little creatures scuttling around the fungeon, and they can start to smell something sweet coming from behind the locked door...

FROG-CRIMES: So, as we were saying before...

[Image: qQyI39C.gif]

FROG-CRIMES: We’ve just been calling every player before we make any alliances. We’re trying to figure out who’d work best with us, team-wise, you know?
REIN: Completely understandable. I’m the last one you’ve contacted, yes?
FROG-CRIMES: That’s right.
REIN: Well, I’m open to alliances myself, and I’d love to get to know you. It’s been a long time since I’ve met a collective, and I would be more than happy to help you become physical.
REIN: Being a new god, especially a collective, is very challenging, and I'm certain you're very stressed. Mistakes happen, but I know with some guidance you could very well make it out of here and into our little pantheon.
REIN: If you decide to form an alliance with me, do let me know, my friend.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
well jeez my new buddy, it'd be silly not to ally with you!
> Ally with Rein, Ally with Rein. We need all the comtrol we can get, after all. It only makes sense to pal it up with the god of it.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
realtalk, a god of patience and control seems like it'd be machiavellian as all hell. let's move forward with caution
Are all sessions this chill? What's stopping us from all allying and wrapping this thing up now?
Send Ribbit
> We haven't seen a key, maybe there is a something hidden somewhere which can help you find the location of the key?

Create
> Map of Dungeon
create: pile of keys in hidden compartment, only one works with the lock though, the rest are fun and fancy shapes. As per Indiana Jones rules the most bland of keys is the true key.

Ribbit: good luck #keymaster!
>oh, so you've me a collective before? I'm curious what they were like.
(Hey guys I really like rein)
SpoilerShow
ribbit Wrote:maybe the key... was with you all along. check fennel's backpack, there's a surprise in there ;)

create: a key in fennel's backpack, but the wrong key
Honestly, I think you are exactly the sort of influence we need, Rein. Your guidance would be appreciated.
(11-14-2017, 08:21 PM)Schazer Wrote: »Are all sessions this chill? What's stopping us from all allying and wrapping this thing up now?

2nding this, basically everyone is more chill than us, why not just ally together and all win something.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
*get. mhe fuck. off my face. mpghgoddamnit. mmphhh*
>Ally with Rein, patience and control are exactly something we need right now.

Are the plush spiders alive? You mentioned something scuttling in the dungeon. That's kinda unsettling and adorable at the same time!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(11-15-2017, 05:03 AM)a52 Wrote: »*get. mhe fuck. off my face. mpghgoddamnit. mmphhh*

let's arm wrestle our tongues