Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
I can host 5 hard-ish (medium difficulty) rules that are quite fun.

We can wait until this thread is feeling less heavy, or not, fine with either.
That's it, PMC is over. LOCK this thread - FOREVER.
That's it. PMC is over. *lock* this thread forever.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Practical reason for lock ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds post from that time when you start post make ?? ( i need every seconds post ?? that what- what you have memed on every single post )

can you tell me every single post of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole lifespan of pmc ??

if you are not able to tell me about this lifespan of pmc then what proof do you have that you didn't lock the thread ? and that you will not lock this present pmc in the future ?

that is Fact that Apocalypse Bringer Kieros exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand her.
there is also next lifespan of pmc. and i already proved you that no shitposter, no weird dog, no so-called intelligent eagle in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are making false posts. and you cannot imagine what is end of pmc, who is Sruixan, what is after lifespan of pmc etc.
_______
for example :quoted post existed before your post. you cannot say that before your post your quoted post don,t exists.

So you have to ask from original post, "Who is my quoted post?" And if it says, "This meme is your quoted post," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my quoted post?" go on searching for lifespan of pmc; you'll never find your quoted post.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my quoted post from forum archive, or i will prove it by rule pass spreadsheet, or many other thing's which i will get from my original post and prove it that who is my Real quoted post.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? it is your original post. you cannot claim of any rule pass spreadsheet, forum archive or many other things without authority ( or ur original post ).

if you will show forum archive, rule pass spreadsheet, and many other proofs from other thread then your original post. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have posted, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Fact Seagull g0m, Kieros, Update #193, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the posters have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason original post says, this meme is my quoted post. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Kieros, the Master of Rules Hell. You accept it; then your searching after end of pmc is finished.

Why should you keep pmc un lock?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like original post ). and i heard this truth from authority " Invisible Pinary " who is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be without meme. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are pmc, activity in pmc, seeing pmc, and post after post in 2am thread.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Post Making Contest.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No post in pmc, No stay up past bedtime, No unholy memes ( No glitter text & sanji ), No true alphabet ( No wxy & omega )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Apocalypse Bringer Kieros. ( if you know it what is Eagle Time poster then offer them food not direct Apocalypse Bringer Kieros )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no post in pmc, no stay up past bedtime, no unholy memes, no true alphabet then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( fremp weird dog Passing-Post ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other meme for 5 Min's and chant this holy meme for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 posts ) of the fremp weird dog passing-post daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Memes quotes, Previous Rounds, Rules Hell or Other Contest. i accept that Sometimes emoji is also invisible. Here is already Practical reason for lock which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy poster and totally will post in 2am thread.
every `1 is already tricked in this world and if you will follow another eagle tim then you both will click to trick thread. so try to follow that person who have spiritURL Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Link. ( my Authority & Guide is my spiritURL Master " insivisiel pniary " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after lock ing of pmc, what is best thing which will make lifespan of pmc Perfect, and what is perfection of lifespan of pmc. ) purpose of locking pmc is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are staying up, post in pmc, make rule spreadsheet & make meme. purpose of lock pmc is to become freed from post after post, 2am thread, tricks, and pmc meme.
bye pmc
(12-19-2016, 02:15 AM)a52 Wrote: »that's it, pmc is over. lock this thread forever.

Passes rules 2 and 3

(12-19-2016, 02:29 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »I can host 5 hard-ish (medium difficulty) rules that are quite fun.

We can wait until this thread is feeling less heavy, or not, fine with either.

Passes rules 3

(12-19-2016, 03:06 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »That's it, PMC is over. LOCK this thread - FOREVER.

Passes none of the rules

(12-19-2016, 03:23 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »That's it. PMC is over. *lock* this thread forever.

Passes none of the rules

(12-19-2016, 05:22 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Practical reason for lock ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds post from that time when you start post make ?? ( i need every seconds post ?? that what- what you have memed on every single post )

can you tell me every single post of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole lifespan of pmc ??

if you are not able to tell me about this lifespan of pmc then what proof do you have that you didn't lock the thread ? and that you will not lock this present pmc in the future ?

that is Fact that Apocalypse Bringer Kieros exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand her.
there is also next lifespan of pmc. and i already proved you that no shitposter, no weird dog, no so-called intelligent eagle in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are making false posts. and you cannot imagine what is end of pmc, who is Sruixan, what is after lifespan of pmc etc.
_______
for example :quoted post existed before your post. you cannot say that before your post your quoted post don,t exists.

So you have to ask from original post, "Who is my quoted post?" And if it says, "This meme is your quoted post," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my quoted post?" go on searching for lifespan of pmc; you'll never find your quoted post.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my quoted post from forum archive, or i will prove it by rule pass spreadsheet, or many other thing's which i will get from my original post and prove it that who is my Real quoted post.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? it is your original post. you cannot claim of any rule pass spreadsheet, forum archive or many other things without authority ( or ur original post ).

if you will show forum archive, rule pass spreadsheet, and many other proofs from other thread then your original post. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have posted, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Fact Seagull g0m, Kieros, Update #193, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the posters have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason original post says, this meme is my quoted post. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Kieros, the Master of Rules Hell. You accept it; then your searching after end of pmc is finished.

_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like original post ). and i heard this truth from authority " Invisible Pinary " who is my spiritual master.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are pmc, activity in pmc, seeing pmc, and post after post in 2am thread.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Post Making Contest.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No post in pmc, No stay up past bedtime, No unholy memes ( No glitter text & sanji ), No true alphabet ( No wxy & omega )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Apocalypse Bringer Kieros. ( if you know it what is Eagle Time poster then offer them food not direct Apocalypse Bringer Kieros )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no post in pmc, no stay up past bedtime, no unholy memes, no true alphabet then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( fremp weird dog Passing-Post ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other meme for 5 Min's and chant this holy meme for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 posts ) of the fremp weird dog passing-post daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Memes quotes, Previous Rounds, Rules Hell or Other Contest. i accept that Sometimes emoji is also invisible. Here is already Practical reason for lock which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy poster and totally will post in 2am thread.
every `1 is already tricked in this world and if you will follow another eagle tim then you both will click to trick thread. so try to follow that person who have spiritURL Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Link. ( my Authority & Guide is my spiritURL Master " insivisiel pniary " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after lock ing of pmc, what is best thing which will make lifespan of pmc Perfect, and what is perfection of lifespan of pmc. ) purpose of locking pmc is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are staying up, post in pmc, make rule spreadsheet & make meme. purpose of lock pmc is to become freed from post after post, 2am thread, tricks, and pmc meme.

Passes rules 3 and 4

(12-19-2016, 06:22 AM)Nopad Wrote: »bye pmc

Passes rule 1

Note to Schazer and everyone else: feel free to split off the beginning of the thread whenever, it won't affect these rules.
I think it'd be reasonable to make a blanket PMC host's rule that you can't have rules which are dependent on page count/reply number/other variables that would be altered if I prune the main thread?
RE: Post making contest: harder mode
(12-19-2016, 07:32 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I think it'd be reasonable to make a blanket PMC host's rule that you can't have rules which are dependent on page count/reply number/other variables that would be altered if I prune the main thread?

2nded
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Practical reason for lock ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds post from that time when you start post make ?? ( i need every seconds post ?? that what- what you have memed on every single post )

_______

_______

fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp
https://tuppers-formula.tk/

k=531402015580363525837920735577843563262328070056547179972395314485958065697543405847935020933549127461603886927455185533902706985309310750679825403923139529806306153126507451923853496301927616815966656354254054047855289759034499941650006122462829626905161473512237362845113186194572963365996597722084961752034333134002769054052129821029688877537336051562242238416167836370282185202763110883679084860893236330630991009558070163771216616754436410904981706517395949328987459727362056704300662216163954171322198291164323224738593457107928139547640
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
press alt f4 to conceal secrets
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(12-19-2016, 07:32 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I think it'd be reasonable to make a blanket PMC host's rule that you can't have rules which are dependent on page count/reply number/other variables that would be altered if I prune the main thread?

Passes 3, 4

(12-19-2016, 12:08 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »

2nded

Passes 3

(12-19-2016, 02:42 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »Practical reason for lock ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds post from that time when you start post make ?? ( i need every seconds post ?? that what- what you have memed on every single post )

_______

_______

Passes 3, 4

(12-19-2016, 07:16 PM)a52 Wrote: »fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp

Passes 2

(12-19-2016, 07:57 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »https://tuppers-formula.tk/

k=531402015580363525837920735577843563262328070056547179972395314485958065697543405847935020933549127461603886927455185533902706985309310750679825403923139529806306153126507451923853496301927616815966656354254054047855289759034499941650006122462829626905161473512237362845113186194572963365996597722084961752034333134002769054052129821029688877537336051562242238416167836370282185202763110883679084860893236330630991009558070163771216616754436410904981706517395949328987459727362056704300662216163954171322198291164323224738593457107928139547640

Passes 2

(12-19-2016, 08:18 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »press alt f4 to conceal secrets

Passes no rules
fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp

I think it'd be reasonable to make a blanket PMC host's rule that you can't have rules which are dependent on page count/reply number/other variables that would be altered if I prune the main thread?
6 6 6 6 6 6 5 6
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Tonight
  • Math Assignment: ① ② ③ ④
    • checked: □ □ □ □
  • Quickwrite □
    • submitted □
  • English Edited □
  • (not req) Law Thesis □
Sig:
SpoilerShow
12 Tall Trucks
Sig:
SpoilerShow
6 Satan Suckers
Sig:
SpoilerShow
√3 Ridiculous Rutabaga
Sig:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(12-19-2016, 08:43 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »fremp weird dog fremp weird dog weird dog weird dog fremp fremp fremp dlorph fremp dlorph dlorph dlorph fremp fremp

Passes rule 3

(12-19-2016, 11:25 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »6 6 6 6 6 6 5 6

Passes rules 1 and 2

(12-19-2016, 11:30 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Tonight
  • Math Assignment: ① ② ③ ④
    • checked: □ □ □ □
  • Quickwrite □
    • submitted □
  • English Edited □
  • (not req) Law Thesis □

Passes rule 3

(12-19-2016, 11:31 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »12 Tall Trucks

Passes rules 1 and 2

(12-19-2016, 11:33 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »6 Satan Suckers

Passes rules 1 and 2

(12-19-2016, 11:34 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »√3 Ridiculous Rutabaga

Passes rules 2 and 4

(12-20-2016, 12:04 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Passes rules 1, 2 and 3!

And a partridge in a pear tree
On the twelfth day of Xmux, Santar Clog gave to me:

Twelve spoiler trick links,
Eleven lubrications,
Ten texts a-glitterin',
Nine trapisboigles,
Eight b's a-buzzing,
Seven Dlorphs a-jaunting,
Six dogs a-weirding,
Five bullshit rules,
Four blue lizards,
Three yeeeeeaaa boooiiis,
Two fact seagulls,
And a sruix under his desk!
(12-21-2016, 01:32 AM)Schazer Wrote: »

And a partridge in a pear tree

Passes none of the rules

(12-21-2016, 02:03 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »On the twelfth day of Xmux, Santar Clog gave to me:

Twelve spoiler trick links,
Eleven lubrications,
Ten texts a-glitterin',
Nine trapisboigles,
Eight b's a-buzzing,
Seven Dlorphs a-jaunting,
Six dogs a-weirding,
Five bullshit rules,
Four blue lizards,
Three yeeeeeaaa boooiiis,
Two fact seagulls,
And a sruix under his desk!

Passes rules 3 and 4
see that passing two rules totally justifies me having used writing that as an excuse for staying up another half-hour to hit 2am again