Things, and no context.

Things, and no context.
RE: Things, and no context.
Quote:So don't take instructions from cannibal Hitler, and you can't prove that I was paid for this video because I was paid in all cash.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: tumblr_oek31tI8MW1v4ibtco1_1280.jpg]
Quote:Now, once you've done that, take the derivative of your finger using the quotient rule. Do NOT divide your finger directly!
Quote:comparing suicide to superglue.... is like comparing iced lemon tea and a fishing pole.
[Image: unsuspecting4.jpg]
oh hi m̶a̶r̶k kieros Wrote:Using a flamethrower at a chess match is generally frowned upon.
[Image: tumblr_o928i7YJes1r539hzo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oeyq8rDNPT1r21i1co1_540.jpg]
link
Sig:
SpoilerShow
-
-
-

No game title will be as bad as "Touch Dic" The video game dictionary.
-
-
-
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
[Image: aGFxHXw.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oezukf52Kd1s8kz63o1_400.gif]
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
you are currently at a table at the webcomics convention. Suddenly, a large group approaches carrying a ham made to look like a baby aftik and a hungry look in their eyes! There are no apparent exits.

> Be extremely impressed they freaking craved ham like that like what the heck man that's a work of art laminate that.
Oh, you like the aftik!! Thank you!! You'll like this performance even more!!!!!!
The leader, clad in a notail mask that says "FUCK" on it, draws a lightning sceptor and asks the Grand Presenter to kneel with the ham raised. Ah, you know where this is going. This is just like in that webcomic you made.
A circle of chanting bodies forms around you and the players performing the ceremony. They begin beating their breasts, and monotonously chanting, "WOOP. WOOP. WOOP."
The leader strikes the ham for 500 critical damage!
Ham flies everywhere!
The fans dart about everywhere, chasing after pieces of the aftik! One clambers across your table, making a mess of all the prints you have set up, and fetches a piece of meat which they tear at wildly. Flecks of ham fly in your face.
A cleo cosplayer with a real loaded gun taped to their arm fires rounds into the air brazenly, while shouting THE AFTIK FEAST! THE AFTIK FEAST! ALL CELEBRATE THE AFTIK FEAST! Also while chewing ham and ham juice streams from the corners of their mouth, leaving a ham brook on the floor
one of the like five eris cosplayers sneaks up behind you with a ham bone in mouth and whispers... "brand n e w c a r"
seriously why is everyone eris

> Oh heck, the fandom just sold me out for the whole week. Neat!
"Neat" you say
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AFFIRMATION, the leader says. JOIN IN THE AFTIK FEAST.
A slice of ham is presented to you on a paper plate.
awoo Wrote:lets get #philosophical in the negichat about POKEMON AUTONOMY
A Pumpkin Wrote:this is the sacrifice of becoming a math furry, you lose the ability to enjoy pizza
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(10-22-2016, 03:35 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
A Pumpkin Wrote:this is the sacrifice of becoming a math furry, you lose the ability to enjoy pizza

I don't actually know the context for this one, but I'm 99% sure you're referring to Kieros.
Quote:Fun fact! Did you know there are more crashed planes at the bottom of the ocean than crashed submarines in the sky?
[Image: DbFRfhe.jpg]

[Image: E0BGgSF.png]
[Image: cute_rude_kirby_x3_by_tails090-d8xjbxu.png]
[Image: Q7aJEZo.gif]
Quote:FLORIDA MAN CREATES THE UNIVERSE. PROCEEDS TO DESTROY IT.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8...to-pay-out

This is some Fiasco-worthy bullshit