RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY END]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY END]
RE: RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY START]
Yeah, I got mine from... oh I got it from Shredded wait did I literally just give back that crate o' puppies that I was given well

i gave the present of regifting
RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY START]
(09-27-2016, 10:20 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I'm pretty sure whoever started with the bamboo passed it off, I got mine at night and I'm not sure when Robust Laser got their's but I know they aren't 300 puppies. Sorry Gatr, I don't think that is reliable information.

Unless someone wants to claim busdriver...

Also possible, more people then just the 300 pups started with bamboo.

I get the info from the END of the night. I know who ends up with it. The wolves puppies have bamboo. Or gave theirs to Reyweld.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Also I know that there are other roles that have bamboo. I'm not saying, of course. Now if you claim, you'll have to also claim whether you have bamboo.
I sorted through my pile o' dog tags before it said night things happened, so I think I checked at the start of the night?

Obviously, I had bamboo.
BAMBOOZTES:
Slorange: a52
Robust Laser: Slorange, Sleepy
Sleepy: Robust Laser, Reyweld, earthexe

Dayend is tomorrow evening.
If you think that's not enough time to achieve whatever the heck you're after, you can vote to TIGHTEN THE SCREWS ON THE PICKLE BARREL. A majority vote will buy you all one extra day - but that's as far as those screws will tighten, so you'd better use the extra time well.
On the other hand, if you'd rather cut to the chase, there's always the option to OVERTURN THE PICKLE BARREL instead.
I got my bamboo from Shredded

Bamboozle: Shredded???
Aight so

I still haven't figured out gatr's deal? At first I thought he was trying to get someone to screw up and out themselves by false claiming but I can't see how it was supposed to work honestly. I know he's lying because I'm the bamboo scout, not him, and it's starting to seem more like puppy trickery than good-intentioned deceit.

vote tighten, bamboozle gatr
RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY START]
(09-28-2016, 01:02 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Aight so

I still haven't figured out gatr's deal? At first I thought he was trying to get someone to screw up and out themselves by false claiming but I can't see how it was supposed to work honestly. I know he's lying because I'm the bamboo scout, not him, and it's starting to seem more like puppy trickery than good-intentioned deceit.

vote tighten, bamboozle gatr

lmao, my role is totally verifiable and you know it. you're just trying to get me to out my claims
@a52: Robust Laser also got theirs from Shredded, however right now bamboo being a scum-tell is questionable re: gatr / slorange.

@Gatr / Slorange: Any details of your role you want to share that can be confirmed?

Also @Slorange, may I just say I am highly skeptical of the fact that Gatr was able to come up with the exact role name you had and that that didn't immediately make you say something.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Okay yeah, I think it's about time for everybody to start fullclaiming if they haven't already.

I volunteer Sleepy, Shredded, and Earthexe to go first since they've all been hiding all game.
I vote for titan screws
What would I have gained by counterclaiming immediately? I wanted to see what his plan was since I doubt this game only has two factions and it's not like you miss your chance to reveal by not doing it as soon as someone lies; hell, a52 posted a list of a bunch of wincons, so it's not unlikely people know the names of some other roles in the game (especially since there's a according to that list a role guesser role who probably has information others don't (double especially because my PM mentions a role named "Benjy Sproutsy" so I figure other people got oblique information like that too).

I'm not saying anything more about my role right now because it's going to make it harder for me to achieve half my wincon, but hey, gatr claims he's easily verifiable, so let's hear him verify it. I don't see much reason not to if he's telling the truth.
I'd need people to start claiming, though. Everybody, if you want to do what Slorange says, you can go ahead and claim your role name. I will then either ask you if you have bamboo or not, and you can confirm that.

Alternatively, just ignore him? I mean, I guess it's not impossible for there to be two Scouts. Problem is my action PM included the Bamboo Scout in the list, then says (obviously), meaning that yes of course I have bamboo (which I do, btw).

vote: tighten
or i could literally just copy/paste the list then everyone can go "whoa dude im on the list and i have bamboo"

note: it's a big list. 6 role names. impossible for all of them to be puppy scum.
i am referee
and youre on the bamboo list, but we know that because you gave yours away already
Tighten: Gatr, Slorange, Coldblooded
Need 3 more votes for a majority, and day ends in about half an hour.
Actually, yunno what? It occurs to me that there might be some of you who are in timezones that are two hours earlier than mine (I think?), in which case dayend is at 6:00pm for you and maybe you're only just getting home from work or something.
So let's give it another hour. Day ends at 9:00 Mountain Time. And don't say I never did nuthin' for you.
Keeping my bamboozle vote where it is but yeah I'll vote to tighten the screws
tighten whoops forgot to do this
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Okay so I think the scum and jester are probably all between Sleepy, Shredded, Earthexe, and Slorange.

Only question now is which one to bamboozle?

Also if everyone with any bamboo could give all to reywald, I'd appreciate it.
I wouldn't rule out gatr, but honestly I think we should go with Robust Laser's choice of Sleepy, as his role (RB's) is the Dog Walker.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Tighten: Gatr, Slorange, Coldblooded, Robust Laser, Reyweld
Need 1 more votes for a majority, and day ends in about half an hour (for reals this time).
The lid on the PICKLE BARREL shudders against the five screws that are holding it tightly shut.
And the one screw that isn't.
Time is running out!
CURRENT VOTES:
Robust Laser: Sleepy
Sleepy: Robust Laser, Reyweld, earthexe
Shredded: a52
Gatr: Slorange

Tighten Screws: Gatr, Slorange, Coldblooded, Robust Laser, Reyweld (1 more needed!)