RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY END]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
This is a weird game that's like One Night Werewolf, but different.
I'm looking for ten signups:

1. Robust Laser
2. Reyweld
3. a52
4. Gatr
5. Shredded
6. Sleepy
7. SleepingOrange
8. Ixcaliber
9. Coldblooded
10. earthexe

Just like the Werewolf game, you have a series of role-based night actions, and then a Day in which to vote who to Bamboozle. You can also vote to OVERTURN THE PICKLE BARREL to end the Day. At the end of the Day, whoever's got the most votes on them is Bamboozled, and we can also count the SPILLED PICKLES, which may or may not be important.
RE: One Night Bamboozle
i'm scared and confused and don't know what's happening but lemme in
pickle
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I am ready to be bamboozled.
i will play this
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You must be registered to view this content.
ye!!!
SpoilerShow
We need FOUR more players.
Four.

Also, the actual One Night Werewolf game needs players too, so if you're signed up here and not there...,

I mean...,

look, it's basically the same game except more coherent. If only one of these takes off, it should be that one. Melonspa

i will bambooz
i'm all about incoherentness count me in
They call me kung fu panda because I'm all about getting bamboozled. In please.
Just one more slot.
I'll snap it up
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
RE: One Night Bamboozle [SIGNUPS FULL]
Sweet! We're ready to start.
Except hold your horses, because I probably won't be able to launch this off until, Iunno, maybe tomorrow night.
You'll know when you get a PM.
Night has begun, and roles have been sent - check your PMs! Role actions will be carried out once everyone has confirmed their roles via PM and made any choices (or picked any targets) they might have the opportunity to choose.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Everyone gets to vote for one player to be bamboozled. At dayend, whoever has been bamboozle-voted the most will be bamboozled, win conditions will be checked, and the game will be over. You can also vote OVERTURN THE PICKLE BARREL to end the day - a majority vote (6 players) will carry it. Otherwise, dayend will happen automatically after about three real-time days - I'll post the exact timing when night is over.

Everyone also has this special day action: If you have an object, you can give it to another player. As soon as you make the post, the other player will be considered to have that object. You might be able to do other stuff, too, although I wouldn't waste time guessing if I were you.

A lot of you have a goal in common, but some will be directly opposed to it. Beyond that, you'll have to figure everything out as you go. Good luck, and keep an eye on the PICKLE BARREL!
AND JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, DAY HASN'T STARTED YET.
So keep your yaps shut. You're sleeping right now.
RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY START]
During the night:
  • Some deliveries are made
  • Nobody claps
  • Everyone hears a whistle blow: FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Some other mysterious stuff happens
Additionally, you all hear multitudinous tiny barks. It seems there are many puppies about...

When you wake up:
Shredded, Ixcaliber, SleepingOrange, Sleepy, earthexe, Reyweld, a52 and Gatr have soot all over their faces. (Condition: SOOTY)

Day ends on Thursday the 29th at 2:00am GMT (or Wednesday the 28th at 8:00pm MST, for those of you who happen to be in my time zone.) Go to it and sort this mess out!
RE: One Night Bamboozle [ROLES SENT OUT]
Oh, and here are some
ADDITIONAL POINTS OF ORDER:
* There are no day actions that resolve in secret - everything that happens from here on out is public knowledge. Good grief, this game is complicated enough already.

* Please only give objects away that you actually have, and only to legitimate targets (players in this game who aren't you). You'll know what objects you have because either your end-of-night PM told you you were holding them, or someone in this thread posted that they gave them to you.

(This means that if you give an object away, everyone else knows you weren't bluffing - you definitely had it. On the other hand, you definitely don't have it anymore, because you just gave it away to someone else.)
RE: One Night Bamboozle [ROLES SENT OUT]
EAT: Bamboo
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: RE: One Night Bamboozle [DAY START]
Hi everyone I hope we all have a fun and exciting game of Pass the Parcel.
honestly i dont know if we should play this like ONW and "spot the fakeclaim" or just fuck around with our items until something happens
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
are you some kind of bamboo scout or something reyweld or did someone give it to you
also who soot me >:[
Give doggie treat to: earthexe
i always suspected reyweld was secretly a koala