Things, and no context.

Things, and no context.
RE: Things, and no context.
Quote:These are some of the words and phrases that speakers through the years have ruled "unparliamentary" in the Parliament of Canada, the Legislative Assembly of Alberta, and the National Assembly of Québec:
  • parliamentary pugilist (1875)
  • a bag of wind (1878)
  • inspired by forty-rod whiskey (1881)[3]
  • coming into the world by accident (1886)
  • blatherskite (1890)
  • the political sewer pipe from Carleton County (1917)
  • lacking in intelligence (1934)
  • a dim-witted saboteur (1956)
  • liar (consistently from 1959 to the present)
  • hypocrisy, hypocrite (from the early years through the tenure of Speaker Gilbert Parent; apparently not ruled unparliamentary by Speaker Peter Milliken)
  • a trained seal (1961)
  • evil genius (1962)
  • Canadian Mussolini (1964)
  • pompous ass (1967)
  • fuddle duddle (1971)—probably the most famous example in Canada
  • pig (1977)
  • jerk (1980)
  • sleaze bag (1984)
  • racist (1986)
  • scuzzball (1988)
  • girouette (French for "weathervane", Québec 2007)
  • bully (2011)
  • a piece of shit (Justin Trudeau to Peter Kent, Question period 2011)[4]
Quote:Perhaps the true alligator... is man.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote:This should be my initial highwayman or hellion?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Teopants
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: 01.jpg]
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: 70h55Lb.png]
(Click on it)
About zero results
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: uFwNCuJ.gif]
[Image: B3CNVu3.jpg]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Quote:I am definitely one of life's full-arsers.

---

thought that just went through my head: "do I even have an official stance on butts?"
Sig:
SpoilerShow
link
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Jesus Christ! I know the context for 2/3rds of the last four pages! Reyweld's link above isn't weird and contexless, it's perfectly normal and blatantly obvious what it is! Shape up people! I wanna see some weird shit on this page by tomorrow morning!
[Image: tumblr_oa7pd7y1sK1tm1zu3o1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_oc40w5IU9a1vddnjso1_r1_1280.png]
Gime: Nobody's going to do math
Me: 0w0 what's this?
Quote:I'm a machine. You're a machine. Everybody that you know you know: they're all machines.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Gimeurcookie Wrote:In this situation Oooo kicks Cea out of room 4. Blu follows out, not trusting Oooo. Cea goes to room 5. Citrene leaves room 5 out of hate for Cea and heads to room 3, which is now full. Hasty leaves the room as he wishes to be with his crew. Cea leaves room 5 due to the lack of people, which, by the way, he caused.

Hasty heads to room 1 to hang with Phlodor. Phlodor is kind of sick of Hasty babying her (or that's what she says, she actually just gets nervous in small rooms with too many people) and leaves. Hasty chases after her.

Phlodor goes in to room 5. Hasty enters room 5. Phlodor leaves room 5 due to too many people. Phlodor enters room 1. Cea enters room 1. Phlodor leaves due to too many people. Phlodor goes in to room 5. Hasty enters room 5. Phlodor leaves room 5 due to too many people. Phlodor enters room 1. Cea enters room 1. Phlodor leaves due to too many people. Phlodor goes in to room 5. Hasty enters room 5. Phlodor leaves room 5 due to too many people. Phlodor enters room 1. Cea enters room 1. Phlodor leaves due to too many people. Phlodor goes in to room 5. Hasty enters room 5. Phlodor leaves room 5 due to too many people. Phlodor enters room 1. Cea enters room 1. Phlodor leaves due to too many people.

Athena screams and convinces You to put Andrus on the crew. Andrus bursts out of the room and points a gun at the group. Andrus randomly decides he's either going to shoot Cea or Phlodor.

Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 1. Andrus goes to shoot Cea. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too low. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 2. Andrus goes to shoot Phlodor. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too high. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 1. Andrus goes to shoot Cea. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too low. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 2. Andrus goes to shoot Phlodor. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too high. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 1. Andrus goes to shoot Cea. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too low. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 2. Andrus goes to shoot Phlodor. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too high. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 1. Andrus goes to shoot Cea. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too low. Fortuna flips a coin. It lands on 2. Andrus goes to shoot Phlodor. Athena rerolls due to the roll being too high.

The 2 infinities of Athena rerolling as well as 3 characters constantly opening the closing doors causes the game to overload. Mors attempts to stop it, but it's too late. Two infinite expanding plot holes open. The whole universe is sucked in to a spot that is far too small for it. The universe is destroyed, as well as the underworld. This whole event kills the sun god, as well as everything else in the universe.

Phlodor goes in to room 8.
[Image: fansubs_gone_wrong_pleasure_fish.jpg]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote:Every Time People Say "pc Master Race" Humanity Dies Slowly And Gaben Newell Postpones Half Life 3 For Another 5 Years
Sig:
SpoilerShow