[Accelerating DECK-struction]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In this game, there will be an amount of players (7), and a deck. Players will take turns one after another, drawing 3 cards from the deck and playing as many as they desire. At the end of their turn, the next player proceeds.

This is where it gets interesting: the previous player may do one of the following to the deck: Add a new card of their creation, add a copy of an existing card + an advanced copy, or remove a card (but there can never be less than 5). This happens at the end of every turn. I reserve the right to reject a card that doesn't follow the card making rules below.

Each player starts with 20/20 health. Your goal is to be the last player alive (players with 0 or less health are out of the game).

CARD MAKING RULES:
SpoilerShow

STARTING CARDS:
SpoilerShow

Sign-ups:
1. Gatr
2. CHWOKA
3. Robust Laser
4. Schazer
5. Sleepy
6. a52
7. Qwerx3

Queue???:
_________

I think 5-7 is a good number, if there are too many, it will really lag.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Accelerating DECK-struction
YES
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
in
I got nails, I got plywood, I'm ready.
yupyup
can we literally draw the cards, i think we should be required to literally draw the cards
SON YOU KNOW IM IN
SpoilerShow
I'm only going to take up to two more for this game, if it's too crowded it will take a real long time.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Hello
Game? Game.
The Random Player Order:
CHWOKA, Schazer, Robust Laser, Gatr, a52, Qwerx3, Sleepy.

CHWOKA, you're up!

Turn 1 - CHWOKA

You drew Shield(0/3, blocks), Quip(1 damage to target, +1 card), and Research(+1 card on your next turn).

THE BOARD / STATS:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i remove poison from the deck and play all my cards. i target quip to the imp card, killing it
the best offense is a good defense. the best defense is neutralizing all your opponent's possible means of offense
Ohshitimissedit
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
What can I say? Reyweld's games always have high demand.
The Random Player Order:

Turn 1 - CHWOKA

You play quip on the imp, which is discarded (it cries a little). Then you draw a card: Poison! I'm just going to assume you play it, and deal 2 damage to Schazer!

You remove Poison from the deck.

Turn 2 - Schazer

You drew Shield(0/3, blocks), Research(+1 card next turn), and And Another(play the next card twice).

THE BOARD / STATS:
SpoilerShow
The Deck (5):
SpoilerShow

((sorry earthexe. I may host this game multiple times, I'll let you know))
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I play And Another, followed by Shield (to produce two Shields), then Research.

I suggest as a new card, the Ambassador: It has 1HP and 0 DMG.
The Ambassador card has an additional ability: If the Ambassador is discarded from play*, the player whose turn it is at the time of discarding* loses 1 life. The player who controlled the discarded Ambassador gains 1 Grievance Point.

*Discarded from play means you have to get the Ambassador onto the playing field and have it be discarded thenceforth for its ability to trigger. If it goes from your hand to the Discard pile then the ability doesn't trigger.
wait wait wait! i thought "taking poison out of the deck" meant removing it from play, can i get an undo on that

edit: looks like i did remove it from play, you just had me use it first. well, undo that part. i didn't want to play it
(09-13-2016, 03:54 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »wait wait wait! i thought "taking poison out of the deck" meant removing it from play, can i get an undo on that

edit: looks like i did remove it from play, you just had me use it first. well, undo that part. i didn't want to play it

I think it's too late
SpoilerShow
The Random Player Order:

Turn 2 - Schazer

((CHWOKA actually didn't want to play the poison, so +2 hp to Schazer))

You play And Another, doubling the next played card (Shield)!

You added: Ambassador(0/1 - on death, damage current player by 1, owner gets 1 Grievance Point).

Turn 3 - Robust Laser

You drew: Quip(1 damage to target, +1 card), Imp(1/1, attacks at the start of your turn), and Ambassador(see above).

THE BOARD / STATS:
SpoilerShow
The Deck (6):
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I splap down all three of my cards into play. And then I propose a new card.

Egg Timer - Name a number from 1 to 5 and play another card with Egg Timer. The effects of your card come into play in X turns, where X is the number you said. It also helps you keep track of when your breakfast is ready.
The Random Player Order:

Turn 3 - Robust Laser

The undirected quip hits Gatr, and you draw a card: And Another. You slap that down too (I assume).

You add the card Egg Timer(pick n [1-5], this card plays a card which comes into effect in n turns).

Turn 4 - Gatr

You drew: And Another, Ambassador, Egg Timer.

((descriptions are now in "the deck" below))

THE BOARD / STATS:
SpoilerShow
The Deck (7):
SpoilerShow
[/quote]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm going to, uhh.

Play Ambassador in defense position. Use And Another to create another Ambassador in defense position. Then use Egg Timer, setting that one to 1, so it will use And Another's effect to create another Ambassador in defense position by next turn?
The Random Player Order:

Turn 4 - Gatr

((I interpreted the Egg Timer card as playing one from the deck, so you don't know before you choose the turn count what is going to pop out

Also Gatr you have to submit the end of turn action of either adding a new card, removing an old card or choosing an existing card to add 1 copy + 1 upgraded copy))

You play And Another, doubling Ambassador! You play Egg Timer, setting the timer to 1! Egg Timer will play Research.

THE BOARD / STATS:
SpoilerShow
The Deck (7):
SpoilerShow

A note on "creatures"; all creatures with an attack stat and no other specifics will attack at the beginning of your turn, and all creatures will block damage coming to the player (again, unless the card says otherwise).
Sig:
SpoilerShow
+1 Card: Shield Breaker

0/0

Always deals damage = to the opposing creature's HP + 1. Cannot deal damage to the player.

This is assuming the losing creature is discarded at the end of the battle. If not, go ahead and add that effect.