+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny cat people
CREATE tiny, mysterious meteor, headed toward the planet!
(08-20-2016, 10:40 PM)Fellow Wrote: »We didn't know only we could kill tcps. This is all a big misunderstanding, all we want is for them not to get hurt. We should clear this up with Windy before they hammer their thumb or something.
>TEACH pain - Windy

(08-20-2016, 10:58 PM)Raibys Wrote: »CREATE tiny, mysterious meteor, headed toward the planet!

No! Do neither of these things! They distrust us enough as is!
i'm sorry to say there's only one solution to even these hints of insubordination in the void regime. if you want them to ever trust us again you have to kill windy. they know too much.

of course, i would never do such a thing! discord and mistrust sounds like a fun time to me
>CREATE SMALL LETTER WITH THE FOLLOWING WRITTEN ON IT " Hey, um this is one of the voids thoughts and personally I feel like most if not all of us thoughts want to protect and help you Tiny Cat People with anything. If you need anything or have any thoughts on what we are doing write it on one of the blank cards and put it in this box that should appear."

>CREATE BOX WITH A SLOT ON TOP FOR CARDS

>CREATE WRITING UTENSIL

> TEACH WRITING - ALL
SpoilerShow
>Teach Fennel: Hope
>Teach Windy: People can make mistakes
>Teach Fennel: Even death can be temporary, so it's not worth worrying about
>Create: An enlargement of a portion of the planet that no TCP or water is currently on so that it makes the planet more of an ovoid like an egg
Create: A gun
~◕ w◕~
Wait, how do they talk. The humming sound through the eye kinda makes sense, but how does Fennel talk? They have no mouth.
SpoilerShow
>CREATE SHELTER

[Image: A0q0GBa.png]

(inner view:)
SpoilerShow

Before anything else, the VOID creates a special little house for your TCPs to take refuge in.
It has multiple rooms, including a bathroom with a bathtub, two bedrooms each with beds, a living room with a hammock and some beanbag chairs, and a tall tower at the back.

>CREATE MOON
>CREATE DAY AND NIGHT
>CREATE THUNDERSTORM
>GIVE TOQUE - WINDY

[Image: ERPAwJs.png]

The VOID ripples, and you grant the TCPs a variety of atmospheric phenomena. Windy quickly thanks you and puts the hat on, and Fennel thanks you for the new sky things, even though those clouds look intimidating! Windy tells Fennel that they should go grab their gifts and put them in their new house, so they can keep their gifts safe. Fennel agrees, and goes off to store what it can, two at a time.

Windy looks around, appreciating the beautiful skies and new landmass… Windy then makes their way to pulling their construction materials to the shelter, and they whisper to the VOID, why make a house now? It’s a nice gesture, but Windy was going to build a house, you even gave them the materials and knowledge to do so. They’re enjoying existence so far, but there seems to be a lot of… conflicting decisions going on here.

>CREATE MAILBOX
>CREATE WRITING UTENSIL
> TEACH WRITING - ALL
> GIVE LETTER - WINDY

[Image: QNy460t.png]

You put a mailbox in front of their house, and tell them to use the blank cards to write suggestions to the VOID! Windy is surprised, this is a very elegant (if slightly unnecessary) way of doing things. You then GIVE a special, custom letter to Windy through the mailbox.

… Windy can’t read. Windy just thanks the VOID for the extra scenery and continues moving their stuff out of the impending rain.

[Image: YRtCfNT.png]

It takes a while, since TCPs can’t carry that much without something to serve as an inventory, but they move their items into their new shelter and relax… just in time, as the thunderstorm starts to grow and emit occasional rumbles.

Fennel chirps and clinks happily, while Windy hums a bit, trying not to seem bothered. Fennel asks Windy about the newest gifts they got, Windy sighs and hands Fennel the LETTER they got. Windy remarks, at least the hat is nice, but they’re not sure what to do with this paper. Fennel makes a squeak like the rubbing of a clean glass surface, it can read! It will read the letter to Windy. Windy is pleasantly surprised, and says they will listen close to what Fennel reads out.

[Image: 47fMfFe.png]

"We feel we should let WINDY know about the nature of the VOID, with its being driven by flawed and clashing personalities, and that it is right to be suspicious.

We didn't know only we could kill tcps. This is all a big misunderstanding, all we want is for them not to get hurt.

Hey, um this is one of the voids thoughts and personally I feel like most if not all of us thoughts want to protect and help you Tiny Cat People with anything."

[Image: hLb3PPI.png]

Oooooh, of course! Windy was getting a strange sense from the VOID, but this explains it. They weren’t talking to one person, but a collective! Windy will still keep their guard up, but they’re relieved to know that some parts of the collective driving the VOID are compassionate.
Fennel is a little confused, but it thinks it understands. It will try to keep its guard up a little more too, if there are parts of the VOID that wish it harm.

(Windy had their faith restored.)
(Fennel is wondering about its loyalty to the VOID.)

Your TCP limit is now 3.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Create TCP: Defiance
GIVE Windy: Messenger bag
CREATE: Extreme Teen Bible (As inventory in said bag)
GIVE Fennel: Tactical vest
You must be registered to view this content.
(09-07-2016, 06:37 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Create TCP: Defiance

seconded. let's have a real snotty brat of a tcp
(09-07-2016, 06:37 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Create TCP: Defiance

Ohhhh this is so very good
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Kill Tower of Babel
signature
>Teach all reading
>Create bookshelf
>Give encyclopedia
>Give Dictionary
>Give ambiguous novels of varying genres.

Hi friends! here's something to do on a rainy day!
create indoors rain in the house, right on top of the carpet
We should give them the ability to create on their own, according to their element.
> Create TCP: Robot
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>Create joke book
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
We already have two abstract types, I think Defiance would also be abstract. Let's do a different category?

Spawn: Gun

Create: Hornet Star
~◕ w◕~
suggestion from whim+loather+mraof:
The Void: Name self: "Frog-crimes"
~◕ w◕~
spawn: cat-type tcp
cat type is good
~◕ w◕~
(09-08-2016, 06:13 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »spawn: cat-type tcp
You know, I changed my mind. I'd like to see a kitty kitty. YAY RECURSION!
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
4 ears, 4 eyes, 8 paws, twice the apathy