[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 3/31 Keep the change
> Cea: We may be here awhile so it's best we not make any enemies. Maybe we could lie to Pablo and maybe he'd believe it but if he doesn't or if he caught wind somehow thats something we'll have to worry about for quite some time.
But wait! points mean nothing here, remember!?
>Points don't mean much here, so Pablo wouldn't very much like a point reward, however much.
[edit: also seems the hacker found the user control panel back at MSPAForums.]
(04-01-2016, 12:43 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »But wait! points mean nothing here, remember!?
>Points don't mean much here, so Pablo wouldn't very much like a point reward, however much.
[edit: also seems the hacker found the user control panel back at MSPAForums.]

So what could we give him? I mean come on, the guy gave us NIKKI. From a meta standpoint we owe him.
(04-01-2016, 01:15 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »So what could we give him? I mean come on, the guy gave us NIKKI. From a meta standpoint we owe him.

We could see if we could get a clock from either Nikki or just go on a little hunt for one.

EDIT:(also, I think Moon seems fun.)
SpoilerShow
(I'd say watch the 100% absolutely accurate story of Heracles. Because as we all know, everything turned out hunky-dory instead of him being poisoned and losing all of his skin before dying horribly. DISNEY!)

> Be the rebel; ditch Pablo without payment.
(I'd like to see Moon please. Also, for those of you who don't know, "Cards Against the Universe" is a nickname for a Fortuna cardcast pack I made for Pretend You're Xyzzy. There's a topic for it including a google doc where you can suggest cards for it.)

Seconding getting another clock for Pablo.

Also, if we're going on a hunt for clocks we might want to get some extra. (We do have a certain crewmember who is not happy with their current species.)
I'd definitely love to watch a movie with y'all! Assuming I'm around at the time, as I have looots of school work and running around to do. Moon sounds p fun!
> Latta: Your crew doesn't owe Pablo anything. But we might be around for a bit, so keep an eye for clock related things to pay him back with, just in case.
Also, how about some FANCHARACTERS??
[Image: Mmxrn8H.png]

To the left we have what I think (Or more like, wish) the Anubis AI looks like! Have I ever said just how hyped I am for the Egyptian AIs? I love Egyptian gods. So much. Also works as the complimentary robot of my own I guess.

To the right we've got a Medusa, which I spent a ridiculous amount of time drawing for no reason in particular. I imagine her screen being blank at all times, but when she has to, she flashes enchanting bright colors that make people freeze in their tracks.

The unit was probably developed for animal control purposes, or as a riot police droid. The thing that makes it special is that it can function even when decapitated, being the nasty robot that she is. She can also bite people with the snakes in her hair.

Her attitude has been described as "Cold as stone", and the robot, as a merciless killer when it needs to be. Medusa also has a strange hate for all Aphrodite units.
> Be the nice person. Give the points to Pablo. Or, at the VERY least, SOME of the points.
(04-01-2016, 05:45 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »(I'd like to see Moon please. Also, for those of you who don't know, "Cards Against the Universe" is a nickname for a Fortuna cardcast pack I made for Pretend You're Xyzzy. There's a topic for it including a google doc where you can suggest cards for it.)

Also, if we're going on a hunt for clocks we might want to get some extra. (We do have a certain crewmember who is not happy with their current species.)

I assume you're referring to Slate. Since his luck is 5 we've got about a 50/50 shot of this ending great or horribly for us.
(04-01-2016, 12:29 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(04-01-2016, 05:45 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »(I'd like to see Moon please. Also, for those of you who don't know, "Cards Against the Universe" is a nickname for a Fortuna cardcast pack I made for Pretend You're Xyzzy. There's a topic for it including a google doc where you can suggest cards for it.)

I assume you're referring to Slate. Since his luck is 5 we've got about a 50/50 shot of this ending great or horribly for us.

I think they meant Edel! He's the only one I can think of who wishes he was something else.
(04-01-2016, 01:33 PM)Veridian Wrote: »

I think they meant Edel! He's the only one I can think of who wishes he was something else.

That would be a worse idea since Edel has a luck of 2. He's almost guaranteed to be fucked over.
(04-01-2016, 01:56 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(04-01-2016, 01:33 PM)Veridian Wrote: »

That would be a worse idea since Edel has a luck of 2. He's almost guaranteed to be fucked over.

Exactly why one clock, which will be given to Pablo, is enough. I expect there to be a whole bunch of clocks at Dali's place though, as I have a feeling that they're a reference to Salvador Dalí.
(04-01-2016, 12:29 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I assume you're referring to Slate. Since his luck is 5 we've got about a 50/50 shot of this ending great or horribly for us.

Gecko had a 50% chance of the best outcome, and his luck was above 10. Slate's odds would be worse. Now, the best outcome isn't the only good one but Slate would likely get a mixed bag. The best person on our crew to hit with a clock would be Nikki with his 10 luck. Also note that if Edel stops being a Prunus, he won't have much of a reason to visit fortuna anymore.

>Cea: Let Latta take the points but don't be happy about it.
[Image: XocZPXV.gif]

[Image: O5PBmcQ.gif]

I know this is a sudden intermission but we need this to advance the plot.
(04-01-2016, 09:07 AM)Veridian Wrote: »all of this gorgeous content

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Buttsniff Apriljoke
>Wenar
RE: [Alien Dating Simulator Panic!]: 4/1
>Your name is Dio
Is this a Dangitronpaul reference I see??
> Name: Nakoto
> Species: Oomn (Someone to really feel the DESPAIR)
(04-01-2016, 09:07 AM)Veridian Wrote: »<Awesome content here>

Holy shoot those are some AWESOME fan characters. I'm really loving the Anubis Vx there!
(04-01-2016, 06:39 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
(04-01-2016, 09:07 AM)Veridian Wrote: »<Awesome content here>

Holy shoot those are some AWESOME fan characters. I'm really loving the Anubis Vx there!

Aaa thank you!! I really want to see Egyptian gods around at some point I completely adore Egyptian gods. I could do a less sketchy doodle, if you're digging the concept!
> "Clockwork"
> "You"
< DS Piron

> AFTIK, as it is the only species in Fortuna.
> That giant block robot race
> You
> A seven-foot tall strobing Peacock-chameleon, with resplendent horns, gracefully lethal claws, and a visage that strikes awe and terror in millions
> Name: Tagon S. Prough
> Species: Leg
>Cobalt Ootkins

(04-01-2016, 06:35 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Buttsniff Apriljoke
>Wenar

how dare. the wenar are very sophisticated creatures.
[Image: oc4RLbF.gif]

[Image: KPC26KG.gif]

[Image: EWADi7D.gif]

[Image: D7vGowq.gif]
> Cry. Repeatedly.