put ur kool toonz here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
put ur kool toonz here
put ur kool toonz here
Duckreport IMPORTANT HAWKSQUAWK NEWS Drudgerepond

i am in desperate need of kool toonz, sikk beetz, and phat rimez for the hawksquawk podcast, including an intro song. put em here so i can put em in the podcast and you can become famous. *

*fame not gauranteed
RE: put ur kool toonz here
listen. you don't want me to link my soundcloud here.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
the worse the better.
I recommend Chwoka's latest album but he's not active on the forums anymore - I could find a way to get in touch with him and ask if he'd mind his stuff being used?

There's gems scattered throughout the Projects thread if you can get in touch with the thread OPs and ask permission.
christ okay
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
(03-07-2016, 07:38 AM)Schazer Wrote: »I recommend Chwoka's latest album but he's not active on the forums anymore - I could find a way to get in touch with him and ask if he'd mind his stuff being used?

There's gems scattered throughout the Projects thread if you can get in touch with the thread OPs and ask permission.

Chwoka's currently in a trade camp, learning to be a plumber or something so he doesn't have reliable internet. I can get in contact with him tho probably if necessary. We've been trying to work out how to make skype do the thing where it sends smses.
oh yeah he gave me his phone number too, I'm just not capable of shooting SMSes over the Pacific so I figured I'd ask Loather or the like to be a champ and forward the message on when she had time.
also dude you should ask mel she's like, a musical genius. Kaynato too.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1808...awless.mp3
Flawless. 12/12 notes.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(03-07-2016, 01:40 PM)Dalmationer Wrote: »also dude you should ask mel she's like, a musical genius. Kaynato too.
Genius musicians are not what I'm looking for here.

(03-07-2016, 09:43 PM)Loather Wrote: »https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1808...awless.mp3

Did you make that? If so I can probably use it for something.
(03-07-2016, 10:52 PM)a52 Wrote: »Did you make that? If so I can probably use it for something.

I did!
i will make more beautiful and perfect music in exchange for you using it
Chwoka's Bandcamp says anyone can use his music as long as they link to his site, which I shall do. It's got a lot of great stuff on it, near Trol Seasson quality. This will do very well.