already have asked a hypothetical wizard

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
quench your curiosity with refreshing knowledge that a wizard would have, if one were here
RE: already have asked a hypothetical wizard
how many stars should i rate this thread, my mouse is currently hovering over 1 star out of 5
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
what was i supposed to do, tomorrow?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(02-01-2016, 07:18 PM)Infrared Wrote: »how many stars should i rate this thread, my mouse is currently hovering over 1 star out of 5

if i were this wizard i would say that i already told you, you dingus, you would have already asked before and i would have said you should follow your heart

(02-01-2016, 07:19 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »what was i supposed to do, tomorrow?

i mean i wouldn't know why you wouldn't have written it down when i would have told you this earlier, if i were a wizard that you had already asked this of, but i would exasperatedly say that you will have been supposed to check your tire pressure and oil levels
Why doesn't my magic eight ball provide me with meaningful responses?
~◕ w◕~
(02-01-2016, 09:49 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »Why doesn't my magic eight ball provide me with meaningful responses?

Better not tell you now
Sig:
SpoilerShow
you should remember when I would have told you that magic eight balls require careful care and feeding to provide reliable responses; yours is neglected, i would have said, and you have broken its trust

or did i would have told you that? i don't rightly might have recalled
(02-01-2016, 10:22 PM)Marelo Wrote: »you should remember when I would have told you that magic eight balls require careful care and feeding to provide reliable responses; yours is neglected, i would have said, and you have broken its trust

or did i would have told you that? i don't rightly might have recalled

My sources say no
Sig:
SpoilerShow
if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what
(02-01-2016, 10:29 PM)beewulf Wrote: »if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

Signs point to yes
Sig:
SpoilerShow
space crime is totally legal, that's why i stash all my bonds up there.

I gotta say though it's really difficult doing business there with all my money tied up. On the moon.

Don't Commit Moon Crime
(02-01-2016, 05:24 PM)Marelo Wrote: »quench your curiosity with refreshing knowledge that a wizard would have, if one were here

why isn't there a wizard here?
the real wizard is probably out to lunch.

Probably.
(02-01-2016, 10:29 PM)beewulf Wrote: »if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

or what

(02-02-2016, 05:45 AM)a52 Wrote: »
(02-01-2016, 05:24 PM)Marelo Wrote: »quench your curiosity with refreshing knowledge that a wizard would have, if one were here

why isn't there a wizard here?

you already know what a wizard would have said to this and i refuse to indulge the absurd scenario in which you did not already would have asked this
What kind of wizard credentials are you toting here
maybe the real wizard was kidnapped... by this FRAUD
hey whoa what's with the aspersions friends

i ain't never claimed to have been a wizard, as a careful inspection of the record will show
(02-02-2016, 03:03 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »maybe the real wizard was kidnapped... by this FRAUD

Real wizards don't get kidnapped, whipper-snapper
What is this wizard a wizard of huh? What if the wizard is a wizard of lies?
hypothetically speaking this wizard could be a wizard of anything a wizard could be a wizard of
a hypothetical wizard of any sort would have already responded to your thought experiment, considering you would have already asked it, but you would have been right not to trust what they would have said, because such a wizard would likely have been trying to entice you into employing their services to save that ball, regardless of whether they could have done so