Void Girl [Oh god it's back]

Void Girl [Oh god it's back]
RE: Void Girl
Hey, now she's in color! That can only be a good thing.
>Cast cleanse on Geri. in case of dark magic shenanigans.
(04-30-2017, 01:42 AM)SneakyRobot Wrote: »>Cast cleanse on Geri. in case of dark magic shenanigans.

and dandruff
Let's try out that cool thing where we ask permission before invading people's personal space!
"Hey, Geri? Someone wants to cast Cleanse on you. Is that ok?"
(04-30-2017, 02:35 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »Let's try out that cool thing where we ask permission before invading people's personal space!
"Hey, Geri? Someone wants to cast Cleanse on you. Is that ok?"

Agreed, doing things without asking got us in trouble before
(04-30-2017, 02:39 AM)Swirly Wrote: »Agreed, doing things without asking got us in trouble before

Even further agreed. It's like they enjoy being tossed around like a beach ball...
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
It's not like we are actually strong enough to foil plans with violence anyway; Antlers has blocked spells before, and can continue doing so for as long as he is standing right next to Geri.
Quote:>Politely ask Geri about being cast Cleanse on
GENO
"Whoa, Geri! Lookin' good! How do you feel?"

Her eyes shine.

GERI
"I feel amazing. I don't think I've ever felt like this before; like I could kick an Elder God in the face! AND WIN!"

Antlers, ever composed, only chuckles at her reaction.

ANTLERS
"I don't recommend it. Now, then. I'll stand aside while you spin your escape route."

GENO
"Wait a sec. Hey, Geri? Someone wants to cast Cleanse on you. Is that OK?"

You hover close. Delighted by your freshly-grown manners, Geri pats your chassis.

[Image: 049.png?dl=0]

GERI
"Awww, lookit you! Being all polite and stuff. Mwah."
"Go ahead, polite-side-of-Geno. You c͙an̢̙̟̪͇̙̞ t҉̬̮̞̖ry."

Permission granted, you pool your energies and attempt. Unfortunately, CLEANSE, like REPAIR, is incompatible with your BASE ELEMENTS.

You make a sad little spark instead.

GERI
"Awh. I guess you weren't made for that."
"Don't worry, it doesn't matter anyway. I feel fine."

She cracks her knuckles and sucks in a deep, grounding breath.

GERI
"OK. You guys know I don't know how to properly cast without my focus, right?"

ANTLERS
"So you've said."

GERI
"I'm gonna... smack the fabric of reality like really, really hard, while thinking really, really hard about making a link between the right planes."
"If nothing happens, don't laugh, OK?"

ANTLERS
"Nonsense. You'll be fine."

Geri blinks. She gives him a puzzled half-smile, unsure of how to parse his encouragement.

GERI
"Welp. Here goes nothing."

[Image: 050.png?dl=0]

[Image: 51.png?dl=0]

[Image: 052.png?dl=0]

[Image: 053.png?dl=0]

[Image: 054.png?dl=0]

[Image: 055.png?dl=0]

[Image: 056.png?dl=0]

[Image: 057.png?dl=0]

[Image: 058.png?dl=0]

The air shuddering with mana. Your sensors going wild. Antlers, oddly unfazed, observing the chaos. The world goes white.

Then, in an instant:

[Image: XEL0F1t.png]

Black.

You hear a voice.

GERI
"Oof..."

SpoilerShow
>Even though she did all the work, we try to take the credit.

>"Naturally it was our guidance that made this venture successful. Honestly, what would you ever do without our help?"
> Immediately check if Geri's okay. A lot of this shit is our fault, anyway.

(Geri's fist is the fist that will punch reality. Sidenote: Bina vs Geri who would win?)
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
actually none of this is our fault. check that antler's didn't follow
>Girl, your portal making technique sure works but maaayyy need a liiittle more ...finesse.
Geri we swear if you try to sacrafice the universe to the dark lord we will not give you dessert for dinner.
SpoilerShow
Wake up wake up wake up. Is this a different, black void?
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
When we aren't busy, I'd like to ask Geri whether different base materials can achieve similar results through differing methods? For example, if we had come up with a spell like Expel Impurity, an offensive method of cleansing, would it have likely been able to be conducted by our METAL element?

If she doesn't know, ask if she doesn't mind us casting that on the ground with as little power as possible to test it.

If she does know, let's also ask what Aether conducts.

I feel like Geno the character should know already but w/e
Our portal is the portal that pierces the portal.

Also, hopefully, a soul vault.
>Plays first 15 secs of One Punch Man theme.

>Geri, are you ok?! Are you hurt? Please be ok...
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Increasing Ocular Brightness.
Chapter 1
The Trial Proper

Author's NoteShow

Quote:>Increasing Ocular Brightness
>Immediately check if Geri's OK

Your vision fades in. Seems your optical sensors shut down to protect you from the flash accompanying Geri's 'Giga Plane Smasher'. You zip over to Geri post haste, and find her amid a pile of uncomfy-looking rocks.

Quote:>Geri, are you ok?! Are you hurt? Please be ok...

[Image: VA9mQbQ.png]

GERI
"I think so. Just a little... bloody."

Quote:> Geri if you try to sacrifice the universe to the dark lord we will not give you dessert for dinner.

GERI
"Dark Lord... whuh?"
"You sure you didn't land on your brain-chip-thing? Why would I do something like that?"
"I don't think we even have a 'dark lord' right now."

She gives you a suspicious look before dusting herself off and taking stock of your surroundings.

Seems you landed quite high up, wherever you are.

[Image: I3epaBl.png]

Quote:>Girl, your portal making technique sure works but maaayyy need a liiittle more ...finesse.

[Image: 0kx5yI3.png]

GERI
"I get the worst feeling I failed my exam."
Well hey, if at first you don't succeed....
(05-29-2017, 09:16 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Well hey, if at first you don't succeed....

Murder your teacher and absorb her powers for your own. No one can tell you you failed your own exam when you already assimilated your teacher into the hivemind.
SpoilerShow
Can dimensional plane shards cut people? Did you get cut by flying shards? DID SOMEONE CUT YOU?

>treat wounds. Don't want those getting infected.
> Go for robot hug.
> Also see if hover is strong enough to lift Geri off the ground. That way we can fly everywhere.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
We want to scan you again. See if there's Antlers left any... residue... or something.
>Hey girl it ain't over till your teacher gives the grade, there's still ways to slavage this.

>First thing first, would be good of we could determine our current dimension and the direction of the closest portal. Let's try fiddling with our dilmensional sensors a little....

>Or just a nice view around will do too.