Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
RE: Sozzletown: the thread where you use substances
(06-25-2017, 05:47 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »I had an idea for a stoned shit post that is:
_suggestion: please get rid of the larry emote. It's not good, nobody likes Larry. He is a threat to all life and he is here, in my house. I am hiding from Larry, he is here save me before he kills us all delete him, will we be the killer or the killed_

It's Larry! LARRY It's Larry! IS It's Larry! YOUR It's Larry! FRIEND It's Larry!
Me, being stabbed to death by It's Larry!: yeah haha larry is definitely my friend and he's so great, why didn't you send help there was time

boop
boop
boop
boop
boop
*dances
boop
good beat [10]/[10] song to dance to
woke up after going to bed around 3a, it's now noon. I'm still experiencing after-effects so I would say [1] or [2]
I thought you said 5mg LSD and I was fucking floored at the balls you must have had to document it here
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
floorsballed
Haha ya no. I'd probably document lsd and shroom based experiences buuuut those are illegal and as the hit new eurobeat song of the century goes, "DO NOT ILLEGAL DO NOT ILLEGAL DO NOT ILLEGAL"
I do wanna try those things at some point and one of my bf's knows of people to talk to about it, but that shit is expensive and I kind of hate the idea of paper in my mouth due to sensory issues? I'd rather just find ways to make edibles.
I'd generally rather CONSUME a thing than anything else you know?
how about licking a radioactive poison dart frog
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
that falls under verse two of the hit new eurobeat dance craze: "DO NOT HURT YOUR BODY DO NOT HURT YOUR BODY"
Probably [8-10]
1.25mg CBD Indica
5mg THC Indica

Fun night. Swimming and hot tub going back and forth, then watched tv with bf B and then prepared a nice long bath with snacks and refreshment
It hits me gradually in waves noe, and I see this hitting on approximately at the same time but all at once. Not all at once all at once but a filter slows the waves and buildup crashes down into me.
Bf D smokes his bong in his bedroom and the secondhand shall waft to me weakly
Saw in mindseye a theoretical argument between D and his father, my mood shifted immediately to scold them
Foresaw reply:
"IaN WHAT THE HELL"

worrynot friend this is both edibles hitting me at once and I quite relish it
Microwaved deluxe frozen burrito and I anticipate enjoying sinking my teeth into it and partaking it's fleshy splendor
I nearly perish and endure the suffering of the corns of jack's pepper that I had forgotten were inside the burrito I accepted the punishments for in order to partake the fleshy chunks of rib and grilled fowl
I felt myself inhale of the tortilla particulates
[0] now but all of the unlabelled? Probably a different form of [10] but I was too paralyzed to physically or socially [10], as this gives me a nice sandbox.
same as last time but w/following dosages
0.75mg
2.5mg
[8] So I'm really high and it's peaked for me now I think, but this is a damned good high. Heavy intense, but I feel in control still uwu
I also have sozzletown bookmarked. Not the sozzletown sozzletown but the "post reply to sozzletown" bookmarked.
I don't get high all that often ig
so someone on /r/trees someone had the idea that they could use curly braces ({ and }) along with the [0][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] scale to help communicate whether you are on the bus up to the penthouse party zone of sozzletown or down to the suburbs

and literally overnight

everybody started using it

For example: I am currently at a [6} which means, I'm in 6 town, but makin' my way up to higher-than-6 town Meloncooly
CROSSSSSS FAFEEEEF F F F F F F F

I TYPED THAT WITH MY EYES CLOSED TO A COOL GUITAR RIFF THAT I MADE WITH MY MOUTH

CROSSSSSS FADEEEED D D D D D D D
Watchin SGDQ and sewing up holes in my clothes, tonight is a productive night!

Except corss faded ,means i'm also dronk in addition to the weed institute of central washington state university wildcats GO WILDCATS!
{{7}}

Half a bottle of wine.
"weed hangover" from like 2.5mg indica thc

So I went to sleep at like 5a, woke up at noon, ate the gummy, napped for three more hours after taking care of my "what the fuck do I do today" chores
Anyhow I eventually went to the store for needed things, bought way too much, drank some fine wine (like a 6 bottle) with lil cesar's, and napped for like an hour, continued to make bad purchasing decisions, am now looking at the taxidermy section of etsy and can't tell if I want to laugh or cry
I think I'm going back down from sozzletown, but it's one of those "am I?", because will I be eating a part of a gummy?

funfact: I went to the dispensary, my local one, to refill on gummies. This was after coming back from my week or so (again) of being with my bf's. On the first trip I learned of gummies, you know start of june or so, mid june, and I was sad my local dispensary didn't have them, but now they do, so I don't have to travel 40 miles for some gummies. Really wish people made more shit with CBD, because THC is nice and all, but I like the bodyhigh better you know? Anyhow I bought a CBD, and that type of taffy tastes like melted starbursts, and this time I bought one intended for FOCUSing and it's lemon flavored which is my fav starburst rather than cherry which is the sleepytime.
At this rate I'm picky so I'm like "may as well buy the stuff to make my own edibles", but the flowers are like 12 which is ok but I dislike weed aesthetics, and the oil is like fucking 50. There was a sale marking it down to like 44 or so, but it's a 50% sale and I have a coupon here with me at home for my next trip that isn't on munchie monday.
The guys at the dispensary are really cute btw, but not "I'm gonna be brave enough to ask them out" cute, bc I want to be comfortable going to the only good dispensary out of the three in town, and I want to keep going there you know? that and like I've only ever seen one of them out of the store, and he didn't notice me even tho I was two inches away so it's like there's no actual time and place that is appropriate to do so.

But ya wow Justice Watch you are def penthouse it sounds like and I approve of your decisions.

Speaking of decisions I am reminded of my bf's little brother who I generally just dislike? I wanted to give him a chance since apparently he got better than a year ago, but he hasn't. He's still an anger prone alcoholic (you know the guy who's not spent a day sober in who knows how the fuck long, drinks until they puke and then some), and the other bf in this relationship is constantly uncomfortable about him from past experiences. He's underage smoking + drinking, and all his friends are good influences but they can only do so much. Like I hate saying it but when his family talk about his friends saying how good an influence they are I just want to tell them "hey uh usually in a group there is a bad influence, have you considered it might be your fucking son".
I generally don't like him bc he's also one of those guys who weed/drinking is his personality. That's it. "Oh ya cool buddy" are the phrases he practically spams in conversations. It feels like he says those things to make things casual and neutral or positive when it's sort of,, he's trying to be friendly but it really doesn't work out that way you know? you can still tell he's uncomfortable with you, and you are uncomfortable with him, and this isn't redirecting attention. I could rant forever, but I just really didn't like those guys who try to be everyone's friend without being willing to give anything to the relationship. Also I didn't like those guys who only wear weed shirts. Plus his sense of humor and art is entirely gross out stuff and zany random woweee. Mr Pickles, Garbage Pail Kids, etc.
For some reason this is one of the very few and specific groups of people I dislike? like there are traits I dislike, but his brother is a "perfect storm" of traits I dislike.

Anyhow I'm sitting here off and on stimming with my cheapass plastic wine glass. You know those glasses with a surface carved to make it look like sequins or scales on the cup
this is one of those and I love it
I missed spinning wine glasses and gesturing with them and now I have one and I get to fuck around with it
oh shit ya I meant to say I kind of want to find a way to do my own edibles? I am so happy to see that edibles are expanding as a market, and loving the creativity, but I'm sort of a niche consumer so it seems I need to once again look into making my own shit?
Can of House Wine

So this is a retrospective, and it hit [10] on how drunk I felt. They make housewine in cans now. It hit me hard. It wore off p fast tho like after four hours I felt more or less fine. Still awake.
IM AT FUCKIN {[10]}} AAAAAGLLFGGG
[8]

oooooooooooooooowf....... owch......... it hu.r t? hurt ow ow!!!!!! owwwwwww
After using nothing but sativas for a while, I tried an indica strain. I can't see myself being more productive with indicas, though they are much better after a sober, productive day full of grocery shopping and making pickles. That is, for relaxing.

It's pretty nice that I'm starting to know my way around different strains.
today i inserted a sinaloan burrow bug (coated in bepto bismal with powdered mexolidin in it) into my ear to do what the kids call "steeding the beetle". i did not go to the hospital. i did meet the diamondsword prince of the sixlegged who offered me insight into the link between the human and insect modes of communication, and we did honorable battle for us to prove the valor of one another. my hand is gone but i can tell you, my heart is brimming with spirited valor, and my tongue is imprinted with the myriad wise words of the arthropodic collective
*collapses in corner and begins chittering incomprehensibly*