The 2am thread

The 2am thread
RE: The 2am thread
im up this late cause a homestuck fic basically triggered me and i still read to almost the latest chapter and i dont know why i did this. going to bed now though
SpoilerShow
I don't even know why I'm up right now. All I can think about is how badly I wanna change my given name
up late because i'm at that level of anxiety and hyperactivity that i can't really focus on anything without panicking a lil bit

listening to music that makes me think of my comic and about how i gotta keep drawing pages when i get out of this mood

a few days ago i was reading through a thread of good openings and couldn't help but think that if oneiric had an opening it would be this

credits this probably

and an ominous bonus
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
bird comic for your 2 ams:
[Image: BJVrZ5P.jpg]

i love crows so much
they are my favorite
crows are great

also I've been up all night working on this goddamned walk cycle and I am so tired
just got done streaming a mc test stream with a friend, go follow them here.

anyways goo'nite
SpoilerShow
Oh no, the window to make a legit post is closing! I beter not screw this up
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
its 2am and i want to kill myself! love that depression life
my parents are away in europe for a few weeks and i'm thinking about the logistics of going to their house and getting into their liquor cabinet

i really don't want to be lucid right now
Playing scrabble at 2am and we care so little at this point I was allowed to use "nug"
fuck all of you. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. goddamn piece of shit fucking assssssssssss

no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
(07-16-2017, 09:27 AM)a52 Wrote: »fuck all of you. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. goddamn piece of shit fucking assssssssssss

no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no
no no no no no no no no

why can't i just, fucking,,,, sleep,

my schedule is 4 ours west of what is should be ans im goj g mad
I played softball yestertoday and now I'm lying in bed with a deep cough from improper bindering, probably, stressing about the speeches I gotta write+translate and the thank you gifts I gotta make and the people I still need to see hopefully before I leave

The apartment is so very quiet
I hate the sound of the aircon but I'm not falling asleep in this heat

News broke this week of a New Zealand-American ALT who died of cardiac arrest after being admitted to a Japanese mental health hospital and being restrained there for long periods

I'm glad I'm going home to deal with my shit because I was scared enough to never do it here
but the situation back home is just as bad in different ways
I'm wondering if I'm gonna tell anyone at work the real reason I'm leaving a job and place I love for hometown limbo
it's really hot here. i'm not even tired because my body thinks it's still daytime.

(it was 100 degrees outside today, in coastal washington, and my room is still almost 80, with the ac running all day)
Oops it's almost 3! thank you a52 for alerting me about this thread so I can finally lay my message at an appropriate time. Time to sit in my horrible state of constant entropy. My legs are horribly sweltering while also experiencing a frigid cold that Satan himself invented to torment me and cause me sleep deprivation. Screw you Satan and your impossibly slight breeze.
SpoilerShow
I’m beginning to fear I’d have to move to another time zone to be an early riser by nature.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
(08-29-2017, 06:21 AM)BRPXQZME Wrote: »I’m beginning to fear I’d have to move to another time zone to be an early riser by nature.

I did that. I was virtually nocturnal here in NZ, and then went over to spend a couple of months in the Netherlands with my spouse when they still lived there. The Netherlands has a timezone that is the exact opposite of NZ for half the year, so i had virtually no jet lag since i was in the right timezone so to speak.

By the time i came home again i was nocturnal by netherlands standards lol
it's been a while. at least i got some math done while i was waiting to get sleepy (still waiting) instead aimlessly browsing the internet for hours.
(10-01-2017, 09:15 AM)a52 Wrote: »it's been a while. at least i got some math done while i was waiting to get sleepy (still waiting) instead aimlessly browsing the internet for hours.

honestly half the reason i can't sleep is because it's really fucking cold in here and while most of me can hide below the covers, my long scottish nose feels like it's going to fall off
I can't sleep very much, i get like 4-5 hours tops every day
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
It's very awful i feel tired all the time
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
ITS 2 AM, ITS 2 AM, ITS 2 AM, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SpoilerShow
nooooooo discord is doing spooky things its too early amd dark eeeeee
SpoilerShow
Apparently discord's servers just shat themselves everythin's gucci now fuck yeah
SpoilerShow
Cant believe its 5 already damn
SpoilerShow