Insuffresh (1): Drakenforge
Sruixan (2): Pharmacy, Schazer
No Lynch (1): Wheat
Malkytop (1): Woffles
MrGuy (1): ProfessorLizzard
Solaris (1): Mirdini

Abstaining (6): MrGuy, Tea, Malkytop, Sruixan, Pick Yer Poison, Whimbrel

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Quickedit because screw a triple post: that wagon on Tea's already looking interesting. Pinary and Fogel have already stated their reasons, but Ix and Time, d'you have any thoughts on it? With that many votes shoved on, we're out of random voting stage already. Does that make you guys want to take your vote off Tea? Keep it there? Why?
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [Day 1: The Beginning]
D'aww Schazer you stopped the wagon before it got to PRIME ANALYSIS SUCCULENCE level ;-;

Regardless don't see much to analyze for the nonce and seeing as how I've got a Quarantine daystart and posts in three (four?) grandbattles to pore over I'm not going to spend much time digging through RVS nonsense to come up with relatively unfounded accusations.
Mirdini Wrote:D'aww Schazer you stopped the wagon before it got to PRIME ANALYSIS SUCCULENCE level ;-;

Them's fighting words; next you'll be telling us we're all demoralising the scumhunt.
I tried to think about how to turn that into a YOU ARE THE DEMONS joke, but then I gave up after four minutes.
Clearly I am demoralizing everyone by not using my time to come up with hilarious jokes for all of us to enjoy.
...Yeah, I always hate these first days, nothing to talk about, everybody's just voting randomly so there's nothing really to analyze until we finally decide who's gonna be lynched and pool everything on that, blah bleh bluh blug.

On the subject of Tea's gut feelings, they seem pretty random. The only thing I've posted so far is 'woo first days I want to wait for people to talk,' which is also what MrGuy says, and yet he hasn't made the list. The other two only made random votes on other people, two completely different people, in fact. So not to be rude, but I think I'm going to disregard your gut feelings, Tea. I dunno, maybe you supersleuthed our word choices, but yeah, it seems very arbitrary.

...Welp, I can't think of anything else to talk about, but Tea /is/ standing out right about now.
As I said Tea was picked completely at random, at the moment I'm not convinced one way or another. So I will keep my vote with him for now simply because I am in favour of a lynch and I don't yet have any better targets.
My role has nothing to with the walrus that descended. It is fully independent. OR IS IT....?!
Also that Teawagon looks quite quick indeed.
A woman who has been quiet up until now lets out a cough and holds up a card. The first words that catch your eyes are

NO LYNCH (yet)
SRUXIAN
In smaller, scribbly blue-ink pen below that it seems she has written a more extensive note:

While we cannot allow these people to kill us for their own selfish reasons, I think we should talk a bit more before deciding to kill a possibly innocent person based on gut feelings rather than anything they've said or done. I will cast my vote when I feel I have reason to suspect a person, and no sooner. Edit: FOUND ONE
~◕ w◕~
Schazer Wrote:Quickedit because screw a triple post: that wagon on Tea's already looking interesting. Pinary and Fogel have already stated their reasons, but Ix and Time, d'you have any thoughts on it? With that many votes shoved on, we're out of random voting stage already. Does that make you guys want to take your vote off Tea? Keep it there? Why?

I picked Tea at random of the people who already had a randomlynch vote, in order to focus our topic of discussion a bit.

Now that I have a bit more information from Tea's response, I will agree that he seems somewhat suspicious. So, for now, I will continue to be voting for Tea.
ProfessorLizzard Wrote:Also that Teawagon looks quite quick indeed.

Okay this makes me want to Vote: Tea because FEELINGS actually.

Also (to a lesser extent) there's not much else to go on at this point and people have pointed things out etc. etc.
Feeling on 1,Tea 2, the wagon is not fast enough?

Although I do have to say that Tea's "I suspect people, but I won't tell" gives him some negative brownie points.

Also oh no Whim, not deciding on a vote yet is not the same as actually voting no lynch D: You'll summon.... ACIONYX D: [/beating a dead horse injoke]
oh noooo I'm doing it wrong ><
~◕ w◕~
Voting for Sruixian because he has TRIPPED MY SUSPICION ALARM
~◕ w◕~
Sruixan Wrote:Tea, can I assume from the fact you did little more than simply post your "suspect" list that they are all based on gut?

Yes.

Sruixan Wrote:As for you not wanting to reveal them intially, I can accept that it might have been done with good intentions, but I think people are right that we should probably point out even our hunches, especially this early on.

Point taken.

Also... wow. Bandwagon on me. I have nothing to say to defend myself. I'm not sure what CAN be saida t this point.
Maybe try to analyze what we've done to trip your "gut"? There must be /some/ reason. Even an instinct has a reason, like you instinctively don't go in a dark alley, but there's an obvious reason to do so.

It's going to be difficult, of course, so you don't really have to, but it'd be a start.
I'mma vote Sruixan as well, because of that oddly defensive text wall he threw up after only a couple of joke accusations. What's got you so nervous?
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Just a reminder - no editing of posts, please. EBWOP is a functional way of circumventing this that doesn't break the rules of the game. Thanks for putting up with my lack of proper rules (this will be a thing I rectify only to have no one read them).

Official recording of votes to be done as well once I've slept.
Mwahahaha I'll steal this game from under your feet yet, Whoosh

Woffles (2): Insuffresh, g0m
Mirdini (1): Solaris
Tea (5): Ixcalibur, Timeotheyhour, Fogel, Pinary, Mirdini
Insuffresh (1): Drakenforge
Sruixan (4): Pharmacy, Schazer, Whimbrel, Pick Yer Poison
No Lynch (1): Wheat
Malkytop (1): Woffles
MrGuy (1): ProfessorLizzard

Abstaining (4): MrGuy, Tea, Malkytop, Sruixan

Pyp, that was an interesting and hurried jump onto Sruixan, chasing Whimbrel. What exactly did Sruixan say that made you think either "ok this guy's scum" or "ok this guy needs to clarify things and here's some pressure to make him do so"?
Vote: Ixcaliber. Not terribly happy with the Teawagon. Most suspicious of Ix out of anyone. Why would you be looking for a lynch so early in the first day?
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
If I think back hard enough, Sruix's posts where always that informative. It's just the way he writes.

...probably. BUT certainly something to watch.

And yeah, TeaTrain gonna train. But not surprising since two people randavoted, and then became a train.
Insufficient Fresh Wrote:Vote: Ixcaliber. Not terribly happy with the Teawagon. Most suspicious of Ix out of anyone. Why would you be looking for a lynch so early in the first day?

I'm not going to backpedal, I still stand by what I said. Though honestly I might be acting too quickly; I haven't played mafia before (I promise I will not keep wheeling this out as an excuse, that would get tiresome pretty quickly) and as such don't really know at what pace I should be playing.
Schazer Wrote:Pyp, that was an interesting and hurried jump onto Sruixan, chasing Whimbrel. What exactly did Sruixan say that made you think either "ok this guy's scum" or "ok this guy needs to clarify things and here's some pressure to make him do so"?

It wasn't anything specifically that he said so much as he spouted out three paragraphs to defend himself when a few random fingers pointed themselves at him. It made it look like he was extremely nervous, at least to me. If they get lynched, townies have the satisfaction of hearing everyone else groan as they realize their error; scum only get the feeling they've let down their team. That means they have a worse end if they get lynched, which would make not getting lynched more important, thus causing nervousness. That's how I've felt when I've played scum before, anyway.

Most importantly, in the opening phase of the game where no one has any hard evidence to throw around, what looked like a nervous defense in the midst of random lynches was suspicious enough to look interesting to me.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
MalkyTop Wrote:Maybe try to analyze what we've done to trip your "gut"? There must be /some/ reason. Even an instinct has a reason, like you instinctively don't go in a dark alley, but there's an obvious reason to do so.

It's going to be difficult, of course, so you don't really have to, but it'd be a start.

You because of your excuse for not talking. Guy did the same, but then he talked later anyways. Further, you are crossed off the list now because..well, you're talking.

The other two for being second on a bandwagon, which even in RVS can be a Thing, but again, definetly not something worth lynching over, and probably not even something worth pressuring over (hence my not mentioning them out loud).
But... but... I thought all was mended when I said I was beating a dead horse with it, and indicated that no one else should do it. I guess it came across as if I still find that joke funny, which is not the case, it is a bad over used joke. ;-;

Anyways Whim, could you say why is Sruix scummy, or was that just another randavote?